Sarah Palin, North Korea and the Ego of Ignorance

Wow Mamma Grizzly vs. the Community Organizer....Let us fast forward a bit.The debates he wins hands down,Msnbc,Katie Couric and all the news agencies that pushed for him during his campaign and they are doing it again....The President and his handlers are all sitting in the war room as the early election results are coming in....and they are shocked to see the little lady is winning the south,the central,the west,the Pacific NW....What will Obama do in the morning if he has to start packing his bags....Michelle is ragging on him....

Ahhhh what if?

lol, the EGO OF IGNORANCE.

that wouldn't be someone who post threads daily from the Hufferpost, would it.

oh my, please someone SPARE US THE TORTURE.:lol::laugh2:

Why was this thread moved to Tea Party? Someone trying to bury another Palin gaff?

Last edited:
lol, the EGO OF IGNORANCE.

that wouldn't be someone who post threads daily from the Hufferpost, would it.

oh my, please someone SPARE US THE TORTURE.:lol::laugh2:

Yes, I think the EGO OF IGNORANCE describes Palin well!

Which makes her different from Obama, how exactly?

Well, Obama held two political offices and did not quit either. As a matter of fact, he still holds the office of President. Sarah couldn't finish one term as Governor in the most sparcely populated state in the country. I guess the pressure got to her. Imagine if she had to govern an entire country? Can you spell "Nervous Breakdown?"

Yes, I think the EGO OF IGNORANCE describes Palin well!

Well, Obama held two political offices and did not quit either. As a matter of fact, he still holds the office of President. Sarah couldn't finish one term as Governor in the most sparcely populated state in the country. I guess the pressure got to her. Imagine if she had to govern an entire country? Can you spell "Nervous Breakdown?"

Obama announced on November 13, 2008, that he would resign his Senate seat on November 16, 2008, before the start of the lame-duck session, to focus on his transition period for the presidency.

Definition of RESIGN

transitive verb
: relegate, consign; especially : to give (oneself) over without resistance <resigned herself to her fate>
: to give up deliberately; especially : to renounce (as a right or position) by a formal act
intransitive verb
: to give up one's office or position : quit

Obama announced on November 13, 2008, that he would resign his Senate seat on November 16, 2008, before the start of the lame-duck session, to focus on his transition period for the presidency.

Definition of RESIGN

transitive verb
: relegate, consign; especially : to give (oneself) over without resistance <resigned herself to her fate>
: to give up deliberately; especially : to renounce (as a right or position) by a formal act
intransitive verb
: to give up one's office or position : quit

:lol:

Forum List

Back