Sarah Palin, North Korea and the Ego of Ignorance

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Michael J.W. Stickings: Sarah Palin, North Korea and the Ego of Ignorance

This dumbass woman doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being president and now we see why she quit her job as governor of Alaska, national exposure would have led to more embarrassments to her governorship. Why do rightwingers hold such clueless trash in high regard? Don't think that I or any liberals are "scared" of a dumbass like this, with all her recent spate of attacks on Michelle Obama it seems that Palin is the one who is jealous and scared.

This dumbass woman doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being president and now we see why she quit her job as governor of Alaska, national exposure would have led to more embarrassments to her governorship. Why do rightwingers hold such clueless trash in high regard? Don't think that I or any liberals are "scared" of a dumbass like this, with all her recent spate of attacks on Michelle Obama it seems that Palin is the one who is jealous and scared.
You guys are scared totally shitless by the "clueless trash" "dumbass" "mindless dud" "quitter"...otherwise you wouldn't attack her so much.......:lol:

You and Stickings, a Huff-n-Puff propagandist, need to read her "Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States"........:lol:

You guys are scared totally shitless by the "clueless trash" "dumbass" "mindless dud" "quitter"...otherwise you wouldn't attack her so much.......:lol:

You and Stickings, a Huff-n-Puff propagandist, need to read her "Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States"........:lol:

Go eat a shat sandwich retard, every time somebody points out her numerous fack ups they must be scared or her? We're facking laughing ourselves.

Go eat a shat sandwich retard, every time somebody points out her numerous fack ups they must be scared or her? We're facking laughing ourselves.

You're the one who eats shat sandwiches.....served up by the Huff-n-Puff and i'll (attempt to) blow your scary political challenge down....:lol:

regurge what is this fucking groundhog day ?
really flavio?...did you see your shadow this morning ??
find something else to do...

At least Palin remembers what religion she's been following for 20 years.... which is a damned sight more than we can say for your fucking Messiah.

regurge what is this fucking groundhog day ?
really flavio?...did you see your shadow this morning ??
find something else to do...

....all those turkey sandwiches must be regurging....getting to him....:lol:

i swear to..... it's so fuckin' stupid. i't like he's sleeping with ariana... did biden put him up to it ??. it's the same shit over and over and...

it was the "find something else to do" that made it funny, the rent thing is ok

Last edited:
It just goes to show you how little confidence they have in their little community organizer if they are so freaked out by Sarah Palin.Maybe they are finally realizing their boy King is not who they thought he was.
Or.....they are realizing he IS who they thought he was....incompetent.A real one term and done.

It just goes to show you how little confidence they have in their little community organizer if they are so freaked out by Sarah Palin.Maybe they are finally realizing their boy King is not who they thought he was.
Or.....they are realizing he IS who they thought he was....incompetent.A real one term and done.

They're freaked out because she speaks the real language of the people other electeds think are rubes...thus...

They're freaked out because she speaks the real language of the people other electeds think are rubes...thus...

i can't top that...

Forum List

Back