Sarah Palin News Coverage.

I tried watching her show on Discovery or whatever... just couldn't take that voice for more than about 3 minutes :p

LOL....you act as if you are hunting with a slingshot. Most scoped rifles can group within 1" at 100 yards. How big is the head of a moose? The heart?

good lord

wind near you
wind on the way
wind there
Kentucky windage
humidity
time of day
angle of the sun
trees
movement

etc, etc.

You left out high-priced guide, moose call, rut, horny moose lumbering in, 50 yard shot.

Think I covered it with the "etc, etc" part.

Except for the guide part. most of the fun is the hunt itself.

They're talking about her on Morning Joe. I'll keep ya posted throughout the rest of the day. I know there are so many Sarah Palin junkies on the left. I'll keep ya fed. Don't worry.

You??? Keep us posted??? :lol: Don't be ridiculous.

They're talking about her on Morning Joe. I'll keep ya posted throughout the rest of the day. I know there are so many Sarah Palin junkies on the left. I'll keep ya fed. Don't worry.
Here's one, for ya'!!

Snooki Palin can add Chickenshit to her list of "accomplishments"!!!​

"Asked for comment, Palin aide and unofficial spokeswoman Rebecca Mansour emailed The Huffington Post, claiming that Palin "doesn't recall being invited on Jon Stewart's show" and that no one at her political action committee, SarahPAC "remembers seeing an invitation," adding that the former governor's Fox News contract precludes her from appearing on other networks without approval.
Wankin.gif

When it was suggested that perhaps she and the other holdouts were afraid to go on the show, Mansour emphasized: "She is certainly not 'afraid' to go on his or any show. Sometimes she chooses to avoid a show, such as David Letterman's, because she doesn't want to give it a ratings or publicity boost. But afraid? No way."

Wankin.gif

In a follow-up email, Mansour was more vehement: "She's not afraid of his show. She doesn't think about him all that much. Neither do I. However, I do recall that he's been rather vicious in his coverage of her, so I'm not sure why she would even want to appear on his show to give him a ratings boost. If you continue to imply that she's afraid of appearing on a comedian's satire news show, then you're just plain wrong. She's stared down big oil companies and won. Jon Stewart isn't all that intimidating."

Wankin.gif

Panic.gif

"Jon Stewart?? WHERE??!!!"

Last edited:
It's soundin' like Snooki Palin might be terminally-confused.....
277.gif

"During her interview with Palin, Pirro asked “what would actually happen” if the government were to shut down.

Palin squeaked in reply, “Well, that's a good question. It's amazing that the budget gurus there in D.C. aren't telling the public what actually happens if some delayed programs are going to be a result or if some bills don't necessarily get paid as quickly as they would get paid... That's a question that certainly a lot of us would like to know, what does this really entail, this quote, unquote government shutdown.”

3/10/11

images

Sarah Palin’s unfavorable rating is off the charts.

"The former Alaska governor’s numbers are astonishingly upside-down, according to a new Bloomberg poll showing a 32 percentage point spread between those who have an unfavorable rating of Palin and those who view her favorably.

Of the 60 percent in the poll who have an unfavorable opinion of Palin, more than half of them – 38 percent among the whole survey – said they have a “very” unfavorable view of Palin."

2008-09-03-NotVettingSarahPalin.jpg
"The questions of how thoroughly Palin was vetted, and why she was chosen, have been sore spots that helped divide McCain's campaign in its aftermath between its leadership, who saw her as an out-of-control, destructive force, and another group of staffers who saw her as a more promising figure than McCain himself."

Last edited:
It's lookin' like Snookie Palin is rested & ready to......

"Sarah Palin said today she "appreciates" Donald Trump's repeated questioning of where President Obama was born, saying that though she believes he was born in Hawaii, "there is something there that the president doesn't want people to see on that birth certificate."

914.gif
914.gif
914.gif
914.gif
914.gif

If they mention W, 9/11, or OJ, could you PLEASE post that as well?

And they're still looking for Waldo. (I'm beginning to believe he changed his shirt).

An article on the Billy Beer launch party would also be timely.

And they're still looking for Waldo. (I'm beginning to believe he changed his shirt).

Not me......I'm looking for the Black Racist Holy Man "Goddamn America" Whackjob Wright, who happens to be, in the words of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR and Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami: his "pastor, friend and mentor....... and/or the Super Arsehole, our semi-black Political Charlatan's avowed friend and colleague at the criminal enterprise ACORN: The UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE TERRORIST Billy Ayers, from whose home our despicable MONUMENTAL PHONEY Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career........those are the two I like to look for, for starters.

Not me......I'm looking for the Black Racist Holy Man "Goddamn America" Whackjob Wright, who happens to be, in the words of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR and Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami: his "pastor, friend and mentor....... and/or the Super Arsehole, our semi-black Political Charlatan's avowed friend and colleague at the criminal enterprise ACORN: The UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE TERRORIST Billy Ayers, from whose home our despicable MONUMENTAL PHONEY Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career........those are the two I like to look for, for starters.

You're scaring the children.

:eek:

You're scaring the children.

:eek:

These two arseholes and their buddy should scare Godzilla !!!!

Forum List

Back