Sarah Palin Needs to Take Time to Learn Foreign Affairs Like the Back of Her Hand

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rh287, Jul 28, 2009.

1. rh287

rh287 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Sarah Palin obviously has higher political aspirations. Polls show Sarah Palin is very popular among most Conservatives and even many Conservative Democrate women and men. Palin needs to hire the very best speech writers and speech teachers, (Palin gives good speeches, she just needs to work on delivery),and the best foreign affairs expert(s) she can get. She is smart...she can learn the stuff that she needs to field questions and do good interviews and town hall meetings with tough questions. But most importantly the knowledge needed to be President or more easily Vice Prsident. Basicly , Palin needs to Civics and foreign affairs CRAM for at least 16 months...If she does this and actually learns the info like the back of her hand, Palin could actually make a serious run for the Presidency in 2012 or 2016. If the unthinkable were to happen and Palin did become President, she would definatly bring real change. She has always played by her own rules and has been proven to be an effective fiscal responsable leader, even under the hardest circumstances...as in her role as Alaskan Governor...She never got much help from the State congress...I think she is under the radar, and many are not taking her as a seriuos Presidential contender...Damn if that no experience idiot Obama can get elected promising "CHANGE"...she certainly can.

2. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Sarah Palin and under the radar in the same sentence.... never thought I'd see that.

Sarah Palin wouldn't bring change. She'd bring a hardline, right wing conservative stance... she'd be a female Rumsfeld/Cheney/Bush. She'd also put all of her friends in charge of the cabinet, just as she did in Alaska. Tax cuts, a military hawk government and special favors for special interests... yeah, REAL change!

Palin's problem isn't that she doesn't have any knowledge of foreign affairs, it's that she doesn't understand them because she's dumber than a box of rocks.

3. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,738
    Let's not be so quick to find fault with Sarah... I would like for my President to know how to field dress a moose.

4. rh287

rh287 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Well I guess you think Obama has brought "Change We Can Believe In"...Damn in six months hes proven to be the WORST President in history...And the most corrupt administration...Every campaign promise was a LIE!....He makes Carter look like Lincoln! And I voted for the FUCKER!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    hang your head in shame!

6. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush were hardline, right-wing conservatives?

Imagine putting some buddies in charge of things, where as Barry . . . . .

Tax increases and special favors for special groups? Obama's way; some change.

Is dumber than a box of rocks a requirement for being POTUS? Apparently.

7. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    How do you know this?

8. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,798
    It is going to take a whole lot more than what he has done so far to steal the title from Dubya.

9. Tommy Lucchese

Tommy Lucchese The Hustler, Ask About Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    She'll take the same American Enterprise Institute/Fred Kagan line of neocon bullshit as the Bushies.

Never thought I'd see the day where liberal interventionism (at gunpoint) was considered conservative and realpolitik considered liberal.

10. Jennifer.Bush

Jennifer.Bush Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    yes, Alaska is a model state for right wing radicalism, she nominated a pro-choice judge to the supreme courts :eusa_shhh: