Sarah Palin Needs to Take Time to Learn Foreign Affairs Like the Back of Her Hand

rh287

Rookie
Jul 16, 2009
Sarah Palin obviously has higher political aspirations. Polls show Sarah Palin is very popular among most Conservatives and even many Conservative Democrate women and men. Palin needs to hire the very best speech writers and speech teachers, (Palin gives good speeches, she just needs to work on delivery),and the best foreign affairs expert(s) she can get. She is smart...she can learn the stuff that she needs to field questions and do good interviews and town hall meetings with tough questions. But most importantly the knowledge needed to be President or more easily Vice Prsident. Basicly , Palin needs to Civics and foreign affairs CRAM for at least 16 months...If she does this and actually learns the info like the back of her hand, Palin could actually make a serious run for the Presidency in 2012 or 2016. If the unthinkable were to happen and Palin did become President, she would definatly bring real change. She has always played by her own rules and has been proven to be an effective fiscal responsable leader, even under the hardest circumstances...as in her role as Alaskan Governor...She never got much help from the State congress...I think she is under the radar, and many are not taking her as a seriuos Presidential contender...Damn if that no experience idiot Obama can get elected promising "CHANGE"...she certainly can.

Sarah Palin obviously has higher political aspirations. Polls show Sarah Palin is very popular among most Conservatives and even many Conservative Democrate women and men. Palin needs to hire the very best speech writers and speech teachers, (Palin gives good speeches, she just needs to work on delivery),and the best foreign affairs expert(s) she can get. She is smart...she can learn the stuff that she needs to field questions and do good interviews and town hall meetings with tough questions. But most importantly the knowledge needed to be President or more easily Vice Prsident. Basicly , Palin needs to Civics and foreign affairs CRAM for at least 16 months...If she does this and actually learns the info like the back of her hand, Palin could actually make a serious run for the Presidency in 2012 or 2016. If the unthinkable were to happen and Palin did become President, she would definatly bring real change. She has always played by her own rules and has been proven to be an effective fiscal responsable leader, even under the hardest circumstances...as in her role as Alaskan Governor...She never got much help from the State congress...I think she is under the radar, and many are not taking her as a seriuos Presidential contender...Damn if that no experience idiot Obama can get elected promising "CHANGE"...she certainly can.

Sarah Palin and under the radar in the same sentence.... never thought I'd see that.

Sarah Palin wouldn't bring change. She'd bring a hardline, right wing conservative stance... she'd be a female Rumsfeld/Cheney/Bush. She'd also put all of her friends in charge of the cabinet, just as she did in Alaska. Tax cuts, a military hawk government and special favors for special interests... yeah, REAL change!

Palin's problem isn't that she doesn't have any knowledge of foreign affairs, it's that she doesn't understand them because she's dumber than a box of rocks.

Let's not be so quick to find fault with Sarah... I would like for my President to know how to field dress a moose.

• Banned
Well I guess you think Obama has brought "Change We Can Believe In"...Damn in six months hes proven to be the WORST President in history...And the most corrupt administration...Every campaign promise was a LIE!....He makes Carter look like Lincoln! And I voted for the FUCKER!

Last edited:
Well I guess you think Obama has brought "Change We Can Believe In"...Damn in six months hes proven to be the WORST President in history...And the most corrupt administration...Every campaign promise was a LIE!....He makes Carter look like Lincoln! And I voted for the FUCKER!

hang your head in shame!

Sarah Palin and under the radar in the same sentence.... never thought I'd see that.

Sarah Palin wouldn't bring change. She'd bring a hardline, right wing conservative stance... she'd be a female Rumsfeld/Cheney/Bush. She'd also put all of her friends in charge of the cabinet, just as she did in Alaska. Tax cuts, a military hawk government and special favors for special interests... yeah, REAL change!

Palin's problem isn't that she doesn't have any knowledge of foreign affairs, it's that she doesn't understand them because she's dumber than a box of rocks.

Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush were hardline, right-wing conservatives?

Imagine putting some buddies in charge of things, where as Barry . . . . .

Tax increases and special favors for special groups? Obama's way; some change.

Is dumber than a box of rocks a requirement for being POTUS? Apparently.

How do you know this?

It is going to take a whole lot more than what he has done so far to steal the title from Dubya.

She'll take the same American Enterprise Institute/Fred Kagan line of neocon bullshit as the Bushies.

Never thought I'd see the day where liberal interventionism (at gunpoint) was considered conservative and realpolitik considered liberal.

Sarah Palin wouldn't bring change. She'd bring a hardline, right wing conservative stance... she'd be a female Rumsfeld/Cheney/Bush..

yes, Alaska is a model state for right wing radicalism, she nominated a pro-choice judge to the supreme courts :eusa_shhh:

dollar book deal that will likely be on the best seller list for the next year. It is due to be released after the 1st of the year. She can and will make a ton of money stumping for conservative candidates in the 2010 and 2012 elections. Those candidates will win.

She speaks America's language, she is not a part of the liberal, elitist, arrogant, rich crowd that occupies Washington, many of whom have NEVER worked a day in their lives.
Most of us like that, that's why she is soooooooooo popular with moderates and conservatives and that's why the liberals are scared to death of her..

If Sarah did not scare the be-jesus out of these liberals, then why do they keep attacking her, and reporting on every move she makes. They are the ones who are drawing attention to her, but they are sure STUPID for doing that because most of us agree with her statements and policies.

THEY ARE WORRIED AND WELL THEY SHOULD BE. 2010 is going to be a sunami causing the democrat wipeout of congress and the senate.

Not only foreign affairs, she really isn't that strong on domestic issues either. She comes across as a bullshitter to all but the most loyal and extreme Republicans.

I would rather people believed my sister made her living in a whore house than to believe that I voted for Obama...:lol:

you dont know what she knows or not, do you sit with her over cubans and coffe and discuss the world at large?

she needs to blow the heads of each network so all media coverage is spun in a positive way like it was for our heavenly father we have in office now.

I would rather people believed my sister made her living in a whore house than to believe that I voted for Obama...:lol:

Well I actualy did vote for Obama...Am I ashamed to have wasted my vote?...well no...The main thing that sealed my vote was that Joe Biden was a name I had heard of and had a long history of service. (Little did I or most Americans know Joe was a freakin idiot). I knew Obama was a Washington rookie with very little Senate experience at all. But he also has an abilty to speak very effectivly and convincinly...Or once could, now most people see through his BS.... Ironicly, though I started this thread, the other major reason I did not vote for McCain was SARAH PALIN...I felt she was not ready to be a hearbeat away from the Presidency considering McCain's age. The disasterous Katie Couric interview showed me all I needed to know. That's why I say she really needs to cram AND LEARN in civics, foreign affairs and as someone here said domestic affairs as well. Love her or hate her..(there seems to be no middle ground), if shes does her homework and REALLY learns her lessons, she does have a chance to be elected to at least the Vice Presidency IMHO. She could very possibly pull millions of votes in 2012 for the Republican candadite, if she's on the ticket or not. That's why the DEMs, liberals and liberal media are scared as hell of her and will rip her every chance they get...they litearlly have to..her effect or non effect in 2010 is going to be interesting as well.

Last edited:

Well I actualy did vote for Obama...Am I ashamed to have wasted my vote?...well no...The main thing that sealed my vote was that Joe Biden was a name I had heard of and had a long history of service. (Little did I or most Americans know Joe was a freakin idiot). I knew Obama was a Washington rookie with very little Senate experience at all. But he also has an abilty to speak very effectivly and convincinly...Or once could, now most people see through his BS.... Ironicly, though I started this thread, the other major reason I did not vote for McCain was SARAH PALIN...I felt she was not ready to be a hearbeat away from the Presidency considering McCain's age. The disasterous Katie Couric interview showed me all I needed to know. That's why I say she really needs to cram AND LEARN in civics, foreign affairs and as someone here said domestic affairs as well. Love her or hate her..(there seems to be no middle ground), if shes does her homework and REALLY learns her lessons, she does have a chance to be elected to at least the Vice Presidency IMHO. She could very possibly pull millions of votes in 2012 for the Republican candadite, if she's on the ticket or not. That's why the DEMs, liberals and liberal media are scared as hell of her and will rip her every chance they get...they litearlly have to..her effect or non effect in 2010 is going to be interesting as well.

ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD! Now that's precious...

What this entire admission simply proves is how the lesser intellect is readily manipulated by the anti-American Media, thus these people have NO BUSINESS VOTING:

"Well I actualy did vote for Obama ... The main thing that sealed my vote was that Joe Biden was a name I had heard of and had a long history of service. (Little did I or most Americans know Joe was a freakin idiot)." the ... reason I did not vote for McCain was SARAH PALIN...I felt she was not ready to be a hearbeat away from the Presidency considering McCain's age.

So... you 'knew of' Joe Biden, but didn't know he is an imbecile? If what you say is true, then you've established yourself as a DUPE! Anyone that 'knows' Biden, knows he's an idiot; OR they're an idiot... PERIOD! You claim that you "knew of' Biden and have since come to conclude he's an imbecile. Which says that you didn't know anything about Biden except what you were told by the Media...

And now it gets HYSTERICAL where you claim that you voted against McCain, because of Palin... Frankly, this is simple BS...

You weren't going to vote for McCain at all... or for any reason. You bought the "CHANGE" mantra hook, lined and SUCKERED!...

You state that in your JUDGEMENT, you KNEW Biden and voted for the BOY King because of that moron; and this is because of what you 'learned' about Palin in the COURIC 'interview' / setup... Which means that you TOOK THE WORDS OF THe IDIOT COURIC, ON HER EDITED PROJECTION OF PALIN; either didn't listen to Palin's own words, or you disregarded those words because THEY MADE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE...

All in all, this paints you as a complete DUMBASS, who has no business VOTING FOR ANYTHING.

Feel better?

Obama was propped up by the media.

Sarah Palin was slammed down by the same media.

Palin will survive her treatment.

Politically, Obama will not survive his...

Paints me as a dumbass?
Well I was going to vote for McCain untill the Couric interview. I'm not fond of Couric, but she did her job. It was very obvious to the World that Palin did not know what the Bush Doctrine was. Not a real big deal but she was running for the Vice Presidency. The majority of that interview was so bad for Palin, I could only watch it once. Even though the media played the worst soundbites over and over. The point is, that one interview alone would have crushed most politicians' careers for any hope of high office in the future. Shit, Palin remained then and still is VERY poplular. That's my whole point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back