Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

Last edited:
A heavy campaign of guilt by association and character assassination was already well underway, what does she think would be different? They did not have a chance no matter what they would have done with her on the ticket.

Yep, that is why he (Schmidt) is out to destroy her...she wouldn't bow down to him..

She'll survive..

awwwwwwwww... cute... a hack thread.

they dealt with that issue in the flim.

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

but that's because McCain's actually a decent guy.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

Last edited:

Who made an error: PALIN.

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

No surprise there. We lost the day he became the nominee. He should have stuck at what he did best, crash perfectly good Jets.

• Banned
A heavy campaign of guilt by association and character assassination was already well underway, what does she think would be different? They did not have a chance no matter what they would have done with her on the ticket.

Actually when she was picked and started to attack Obama, she boosted McCain's poll numbers and they led for awhile until he suspended his campaign despite her objection.

Last edited:

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

LOL, a racist campaign...by investigating Obama's PAST..
I never took you for someone who would just believe everything you saw in some MOVIE

• Banned

Palin did absolutely nothing during the campaign that was racist.

McCain wouldn't let her. You're the one who started this thread. Youi should know the details before doing so.

I never took you for someone who would just believe everything you saw in some MOVIE

you already know his past. so what are you babbling about?

it wasn't slimy enough for you?

Yeah, the economy just tanked, and Palin's idea of offering an agenda of hope for tomorrow is to try to dig up dirt about the past? Sounds like talk radio.

McCain wouldn't let her. You're the one who started this thread. Youi should know the details before doing so.

So, was it RACIST to dig up Newt Gingrich's 20 year old divorce papers (from his PAST) and have CNN realseae them?
dear gawd jilly.

Palin was a liability to the McCain campaign every time she opened her mouth.

Actually when she was picked and started to attack Obama, she boosted McCain's poll numbers and they led for awhile until he suspended his campaign despite her objection.
What do you expect from a man that is all too readily willing to reach across the aisle to the left to set up Conservatives for a good drubbing from them?

And he repeats the same shit...and is called a "Maverick" by the leftist media. (There a clue here)...and then goes back to Arizona for re-election parading around saying he's 'Conservative'...gets re-elected, and goes back to old habits.

I admire his military service and what he endured...him as a politician...is where it ends.:eusa_hand:

really?
was it racist when they dug up Bush's papers from the military (from his PAST) and tried to say he was AWOL?
come on jilly, lets talk, slime

really?
was it racist when they dug us Bush's papers from the military and tried to say he was AWOL?
come on jilly, lets talk, slime
And it was all untrue about GW Bushs' service. Ask Dan Blather about it as he lost his job over it.

Palin was a liability to the McCain campaign every time she opened her mouth.
McCain made her a liability as she was upstaging him. He would have no part of it as he muzzled her. :eusa_hand:

she'll be back..

Sure she will. She's in effect back now speaking but not running...

expect more of rabid leftist attempts to discredit her so she won't run.

(The point all-along, don't you think)?

Forum List

Back