Sarah Palin is the common sense voice of America

Steph really does have trouble with reality. Keep reading her posts for the positive proof of my statements about here. Hang in there, though, Steph, and reach for the bottle again for some courage.

oh Jakey, you given others advice and observations about people here, is just damn funny.
like you are the be all to judge others..damn I laugh my ass off.

Last edited:
Steph really does have trouble with reality. Keep reading her posts for the positive proof of my statements about here. Hang in there, though, Steph, and reach for the bottle again for some courage.

She's such a troll, even the right wingers are embarrassed by her, except for the other right wing trolls.

Here Steph, I'll save you the time:

You're a

LEFTIST MEANINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Like shooting fish in a barrel getting these trolls riled up! :lol:

She's such a troll, even the right wingers are embarrassed by her, except for the other right wing trolls.

You're a

awwwwww, ain't the BIG LETTERS cute.
I learnt that in Kindergarten. now if we can only draw in the lines.???:lol:
and here again another lefty talking violence.

I am so tired of party politics. Can we return to self government where you get the heck out of my life and I stay the heck out of yours? Can we return to power through persuasian rather than force?

I am so tired of party politics. Can we return to self government where you get the heck out of my life and I stay the heck out of yours? Can we return to power through persuasian rather than force?

Unfortunaly, that isn't ever going to happen. we have the Progessive and their race and class baiting party and tools who suport them.

You're a

TROLL ALERT! :lol:

You need to work on your insults better , you sure are one boring troll.

Don't forget:

There are no Leftist Americans!

That should be in your sig line too Troll!

You're a

Don't forget:

good grief. it continues. yawn.
reading this made me sleepy.
nite all, and good luck.:lol:

Stephanie is indeed a troll, with a vicious lying tongue who simply laughs when exposed in her lies.

She is good for (1) show casing the truth against her silliness, and (2) for grins and chuckles.

LOL, poor wittle thing.
admit it, you just hate being beat to shit out of by a woman.
you all though you could just run all over me, it musta surprised you when you saw I don't back down to your alls shit. like you lefty so called men, EXPECT A WOMAN to do.

Mmm... Politics... Dominatrix style.

Unfortunaly, that isn't ever going to happen. we have the Progessive and their race and class baiting party and tools who suport them.

Don't let them then. We don't have to get into their race baiting. We don't have to accept their false premises of classes in order to create class warfare.

Don't let them then. We don't have to get into their race baiting. We don't have to accept their false premises of classes in order to create class warfare.

Is it your contention that class is a false premise because of merit-based social mobility?

You're a

Don't forget:

seriously, EZ, isnt PI gone?
someone needs to let it go

Forum List

Back