Sarah Palin is scaring the bejeesus out of Floridians

she wants to ban all abortion even in rape and incest....hardly reasonable limits

Reasonable? Weren't these the same people that said Terry Shaivo had quality of life? One republican even diagnosed her by seeing her on tv. She was brain dead but they wanted to keep her alive because all life is precious, in their opinion.

So there is nothing reasonable about republicans. They want to be extreme about abortion. Funny thing is, just like they didn't listen to us about the financial mess we're in, they won't listen to our warnings about how many unwanted and neglected kids will be born if abortion is made illegal. Welfare, poverty and crime will all rise.

I know a lot of young women who have gotten abotions. Some tell me years later that they got one. Yes they are a little sad, but they'd all do it again I in the same situation.

I wonder if bush regrets getting a woman an illegal abortion back in the 70's? He may never been president had he had that baby. Oh well, maybe the kid would have grown up to be president. But hey, his life is more important than some seed.

I'm still trying to figure out how she's "extremist".

Squashing evidence (that your state paid for) in order to promote an agenda that the evidence is against, is an extreme managerial style. Saying that you have visited Ireland when it amounted to refueling is a little extreme. Setting up private email accounts for public work in order to evade records request is extreme.

Her style is take no prisoners no holds barred, including ethics breaches, and that is extreme.

She dosen't scare me, who scares me is Boyd's son you know the one who was caught with semi automatic weapons, cocaine heroin, and six illegal aliens that's who scares the beejesus outta me. Boyd raised a criminal.

Squashing evidence (that your state paid for) in order to promote an agenda that the evidence is against, is an extreme managerial style. Saying that you have visited Ireland when it amounted to refueling is a little extreme. Setting up private email accounts for public work in order to evade records request is extreme.

Her style is take no prisoners no holds barred, including ethics breaches, and that is extreme.

You guys are laughable. No, it's not extreme. What is extreme is the left's fear of a woman who tells the truth and gets things done.

That's what scares you guys. Someone who talks straight and pursues goals is an animal you have no inkling how to cope with.

Technically the government wouldnt be forcing a woman to give birth. It would be punishing her for killing a life.

I'd love to get you on record, and tell us what the punishment for women should be.

If abortion is the murder of an innocent life, we must be talking jail time. That's the only appropriate punishment for murder.

So, what are we talking here? First degree murder, and 25 to life? Or, manslaughter, and 6 to 12?

What is extreme is the left's fear of a woman who tells the truth and gets things done.

But she doesn't tell the truth. And you're right - THAT'S what scares me.

She hired scientists specifically to find that the ice melt would not jeopardize the polar bears.

THey found that in fact it would.

She tried to hide those findings and she reported that they found there would be no ill effect. That was a lie.

She lied. For money. She is corrupt.

Translate this to any internationall issue, and you should be scared too. The woman is bad news. And she's not even smart about it.

I don't care about her stance on the abortion thing but to have a politician who would lie to further an agenda - Doesn't this sound at all familiar to you?

Hey, but McCain thinks she knows more about energy than anyone else on earth, even though she's got no idea how much energy Alaska contributes to the country.

Yes, but Boyd's son is running around with semi automatic weapons hyped up on cacaine and meth...

You guys are laughable. No, it's not extreme. What is extreme is the left's fear of a woman who tells the truth and gets things done.

That's what scares you guys. Someone who talks straight and pursues goals is an animal you have no inkling how to cope with.

She doesnt tell the truth and thats why her numbers are falling, she bullshits her way through her town hall meetings and repeats herself over and over without talking about anything of substance. This is why she scares people.

As far as abortion being murder -

Is poor prenatal care that results in a spontaneous abortion 3rd degree manslaughter?

But she doesn't tell the truth. And you're right - THAT'S what scares me.

She hired scientists specifically to find that the ice melt would not jeopardize the polar bears.

THey found that in fact it would.

She tried to hide those findings and she reported that they found there would be no ill effect. That was a lie.

She lied. For money. She is corrupt.

Translate this to any internationall issue, and you should be scared too. The woman is bad news. And she's not even smart about it.

I don't care about her stance on the abortion thing but to have a politician who would lie to further an agenda - Doesn't this sound at all familiar to you?

Link, nitiwit. Back up some of the propoganda you're plagiarizing from the Democratic campaign websites. Try doing a little research on your own.

As far as abortion being murder -

Is poor prenatal care that results in a spontaneous abortion 3rd degree manslaughter?

As the women who get jailed and charged for using drugs while they're pregnant, then have their babies taken from them at birth.

Forum List

Back