Sarah Palin is an imbecile.

DrSporK

Rookie
Nov 15, 2010
A vote for her is a vote for the continued destruction of this nation.

Heed my words if this will be your nominee of choice.

-SporK

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

The desire for Palin as their braintrust and best candidate shows how truely failed the right is in this country.

-SporK

Prove Palin is an imbecile and that she has and will continue in the destruction of this nation.

A vote for her is a vote for the continued destruction of this nation. Heed my words if this will be your nominee of choice. -SporK
Aha! So you ADMIT Obama is destroying this nation? :lol:

Palin could be a pretty good President. She certainly couldn't be worse than Obama.

-SporK

Prove Palin is an imbecile and that she has and will continue in the destruction of this nation.

( pulling an Axelrod ... )

Can you prove that Palin isn't an imbecile and that she wouldn't continue in the destruction of this nation?

side note of no importance but my own ... I hate the word spork!

-SporK

( pulling an Axelrod ... )

Can you prove that Palin isn't an imbecile and that she wouldn't continue in the destruction of this nation?

side note of no importance but my own ... I hate the word spork!

She was governor of Alaska as well as a mayor of Wasilla, neither have been destroyed. Her mental acumen is clearly above par.

Please, Sarah is brilliant and the leading republican candidate, no one can touch her.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_aYw7qQQnA[/ame]

Ya know.......even FAUX Nooze is starting to sour on her.

During a review of her new show, when they didn't know the cameras were rolling, they said of her new show "it's like the Sound of Music, only without the Von Trapps, the Nazi's and the music."

How flippin funny would it be if Sarah defeated Obama in the general election.She took out his house of representatives almost by her self.It was her and the tea party but people love her....Watch out Mr.President...another two years of no improvement in unemployment and who knows.

-SporK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An imbecile that made millions this year just on speaking engagements.
Has a best selling book.
And back 17 winners out of 18.

If that's what you consider an imbecile, I shudder to think what you standards are for an average person.

Forum List

Back