Sarah Palin Interview with Katie Couric on CBS Evening News

I dunno. Started out poorly, didn't think it ended that badly.

Besides which, how was this any worse than any interview Ubama's ever given?

"I'll get back to you."

"That's above my pay grade."

YMMV

Except for the fact that Obama always gets softballs AND still rambles on like a fool. Sarah is always dodging the "gotcha" questions. If they still look the same. That doesn't say a whole heck of a lot for Obama's skills to me.

For all to see. Form your own opinion.

Personally, I think she came off as dumb as a box of shit.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/73Yx-RhHb4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73Yx-RhHb4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Personally, I think she came off as dumb as a box of shit.

She did better towards the end but in the beginning I almost felt sorry for her, she's so out of her element and vapid. Katie gave her some fierce scowls. Yeah, Katie!
I wonder why she chose to wear pink? She' is pretty in pink, I'll give her that.

She did better towards the end but in the beginning I almost felt sorry for her, she's so out of her element and vapid. Katie gave her some fierce scowls. Yeah, Katie!
I wonder why she chose to wear pink? She' is pretty in pink, I'll give her that.

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed."

- Joe Biden to Kaite Couric

While Katie Courick--is one of the Obama media networks, everyone should notice that she did not bring up that Barack Obama is the second largest donor receipiant of Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae $126,000.00 over a 3 years period--yet she was more than willing to bring up a contribution from these agencies that John McCain received $21,000 over a nine year period.

Again, the outrageous left wing bias of this countries media. ABC, NBC, CBS, & the MSN'S. We can also bet that this interview was, like the one with Charlie Gibson was edited to the max--in order to prop up Barack Obama--(their chosen one.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back