Sarah Palin Gaining In Support From "Educated Jews'. (Trouble For Obama)

what has Palin actually accomplished? well other than resigning as Governor of Alaska as this was to help boost confidence amongst people that she won't quit on themy.... oh and having a reality tv show...... and saying she can see russia from her house...... and going to canada get to health care....... and calling herself a pitbull with lipstick...... and said Obama should not be meeting with Indians: "This isn't Thanksgiving.... and wrote a book to prove that not all Republicans are illiterate. Except ... she wasn't the one who wrote it... and chosen the image of a grizzly bear for Alaska's commemorative quarter because "nothing could be more Alaskan" a week before she introduced a bill that, if it had passed, would have allowed people to shoot grizzly bears from airplanes and helicopters..... and wrote crib notes on her hand for a speech she gave in Tennessee to promote her literacy campaign.... and learned how to defend her country by being on defense in her high school basketball team..... and spent $3,000 of campaign funds on underwear..... and the only foreign policy experience she has was by going to Vienna. Unfortunately it was Vienna, Ohio... and defended Dr. Laura's use of N*gger (13x) as a 1st ammendment issue, but wanted Rahm Emmanuel to resign because he used the word 'retarded'.... or in simpler terms

absolutely nothing.

and this qualifies her to become president?
Those points are baseless bullcrap and Palin never ever said she could see Russia from her house. That was SNL's Tina Fey. What about her gubernatorial record as a executive office holder? What are the policies she enacted that you liked or disliked? That is what you look at when you chose a candidate. Her stance on issues.

exactly! what policies did she enact?

In June 2007, Palin signed a record $6.6 billion operating budget into law.At the same time, she used her veto power to make the second-largest cuts of the construction budget in state history. The $237 million in cuts represented over 300 local projects, and reduced the construction budget to $1.6 billion.
In 2008, Palin vetoed $286 million, cutting or reducing funding for 350 projects from the FY09 capital budget

hmmmm cuts cuts cuts and a loss of jobs jobs jobs

The also left the state with the worst debt ratio in the country at 70% of GDP

oh she also has a history of rampant government spending: ThinkProgress Palin’s tenure in Alaska filled with pet projects.

that infamous bridge to nowhere: A bridge to nowhere - Salon.com

even prior to her becoming governor she put Wasilla $20 million into debt and raised taxes - Wonk Room As Mayor, ‘Hard-Core Fiscal Conservative’ Sarah Palin Left Wasilla $20 Million In Debt

so she cut taxes, increased spending and racked up a huge amount of debt both Wasilla Mayor and Alaskan Governor. Wow, sounds like she doesnt exactly know how to cut spending and bring down the deficit now does she?????

oh and unemployment peaked at 9.1% hahahaha

oh and im sorry, she actually said this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk[/ame]
"you can actually see Russia from land from here in Alaska" in her response to her insight on Russian actions.

That's funny, I don't remember anything in the thread being discussed about the Teaparty. Hmmm. I think it is common knowledge that Sarah Palin is not leader of the teaparty and if she does run she will be on a GOP ticket.

No one yet has ran on a Tea Party ticket it seems.
Could that be because the TP is just an extension of the Republican party?
:eek: OMFG I think you're right!!!

And God told Palin to biuld the natural gas pipeline.

Not that I disagree with building it, it is needed for the future energy needs of America. However I doubt God telling her.

I know you hate Jews so let me fuel your fire. As a Jew I know a lot of other Jews.
The Jews wavering support of Obama and the Democrats really has little to do with Obama actions toward Israel, it has everything to do with the American economy! Like all Americans, the Jews are skeptical and critical of Obama economics because things have gotten worse not better!

Many American Jews agree with pressuring Israel (not this one though), others think he isn't pressuring Israel enough and is very pro-Israel (I called them libtard Jews), other are self-haters and others care more about American politics!

Nevertheless, I guarantee they will provide the same support for Obama as they did in the last election. Most are blind Democrats.

Lastly, Jewish voters matter only in a few states, NY, CA, IL, NJ and FL! All but FL are really in play in national elections, so you overblow the Jewish political impact (they are not nearly as important as a group as Latinos are, Blacks don't matter because they are one party voters) and of course AIPAC's influence! Dumbass like you don't even views stats on lobby spending. AIPAC isn't even in the top 20! They spend around what the Muslim lobbies spend!

Last edited:
That's funny, I don't remember anything in the thread being discussed about the Teaparty. Hmmm. I think it is common knowledge that Sarah Palin is not leader of the teaparty and if she does run she will be on a GOP ticket.

I will tell you one thing! Maybe a few more Jews might vote Republican in FL, but they WILL NEVER SUPPORT PALIN in significany numbers!

Educated Jews? :lol: As a group we are some of the most educated in the world! :lol: Didn't you get the KKK memo on us JJJJOOOOOSSSS!

I think it's hilarious how USArmy just glossed over the article where Noonan destroys Palin.

One thing is for sure and that the Jews have serious influences in politics. Obama has been harsh on Israel and Palin has hammered him on it. She has repeatedly supported Israel in her speeches around the country. This could be a very big problem for Obama. He did get the support from the Jewish Lobby and now since he has basically threw Israel under the bus, it looks like Palin will get the Jewish support if she runs. They are able to donate big bucks to campaignes. Intellectual jews supporting Palin spells trouble for Obama.

Sarah Palin Gaining in Support from ?Educated Jews? | The Jewish Week

In recent weeks, a number of prominent Jewish intellectuals have been publicly praising Sarah Palin. This despite a recent poll, reported by veteran analyst James Besser (Nov. 26), that well-educated Jews appear to be overwhelmingly opposed to Palin. How do we explain this discrepancy?

Let’s recall that pundits made similar assumptions about Ronald Reagan when he was a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 1980. Reagan also had considerable appeal among the less educated and the less affluent; surely educated and affluent Jews would support President Jimmy Carter – or so the pundits reasoned. But on election day, the majority of American Jews repaid Carter's disdain for Israel, his impotence in rescuing the Americans held hostage in Iran, and his mismanagement of the American economy, by abandoning him for Ronald Reagan, the most conservative Presidential candidate of the post-Vietnam era. Reagan received the largest share of the Jewish vote of any Republican presidential nominee in U.S. history.

SNIP~

While it is certainly too early to assume that 1980 will repeat itself in 2012, there are signs of growing respect for Gov. Palin’s policies and positions – especially among some of the Jewish intellectuals whom Besser presumes now oppose her.

Just two days after the Nov. 2nd elections, Palin authored a 1500-word manifesto, published in the pages of National Review, detailing her strategy to "renew, revive, and restore" America according to free-market economics, energy independence, a strong national security policy and traditional moral values.

John Podhoretz, editor in chief of Commentary magazine, immediately hailed the Palin Plan as "brilliant." It is perhaps no coincidence that his father and predecessor at Commentary's helm, Norman Podhoretz, had endorsed Palin in the Wall Street Journal in March of this year, and was an early supporter of Ronald Reagan's presidential ambitions at a time when many of his colleagues also questioned Reagan's intellectual bonafides.

More of this uplifting story in link:

This thread title has 'Wonderfulness' written all over it! :lmao:

I know you hate Jews so let me fuel your fire. As a Jew I know a lot of other Jews.
The Jews waving support of Obama and the Democrats really has little to do with Obama and Israel, it has to do witht he American economy. Like all Americans, the Jews are skeptical and critical of how Obama economics because things have seemed to get worse not better!

Many American Jews agree with pressuring Israel (not this one thought), others he isn't pressuring Israel and is very pro-Israel, other are self-haters and others care more about American politics!

Nevertheless, I guarantee they will provide the same support for Obama as they did in the last election. Most are blind Democrats.

Lastly, Jewish voters matter only in a few states, NY, CA, IL, NJ and FL! All but FL are really in play in national elections, so you overblow the Jewish political impact (they are not nearly as important as a group as Latinos are, Blacks don't matter because they are one party voters) and of course AIPAC's influence! Dumbass like you don't even views stats on lobby spending. AIPAC isn't even in the top 20! They spend around what the Muslim lobbies spend!

Jews only comprise 1.2% of the adult population of the United States. And not very many of those are Orthodox, but rather the more modern thinking Jews who, as you say, are more aligned with basic American culture and values than their traditional (and often archaic) religious dogma. In fact, some of the Jews I know question America's foreign aid to Israel, because Israel is not a poor country and is fully capable of supporting itself. All that aid comes from taxpayers, and they are US taxpayers first, devoted to Israel second, it seems.

U.S Demographics for Religion

Forum List

Back