Sarah Palin For President?

As much as I would like to see her as the 2012 republican candidate, I think cooler heads will prevail. I can't see her surviving the next three years without suffering multiple self inflicted fatal blows to her candidacy.
A microphone is not her best friend, neither is her Facebook page

Keep telling that to yourself.

She destroyed ObamaCare with 1 post on Facebook and got Dean to agree with her that Trial Lawyers run the Dems Party on Health Care in her second post

Hear, Hear!

Frankie....I'm all for Palin as a candidate against Obama. So are all liberals

[SIZE=+1]15 Point 14th Century Action Plan[/SIZE]
thegopisdead.blogspot.com Excerpt:
McDonnell's newly-discovered 1989 graduate thesis is quite a revelation that will most assuredly sink the GOP's 2012 bid for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. There is no shortage of wolf crying prophets in the GOP party. He is in good company with political martyrs like Palin striking the hot chord of damnation for all sinners/voters of 2012, which also coincides with other famous predictions for two-thousand and twelve's apocalypse now prophecy that foretells the end of the world...!! It makes us wonder at theGOPisDEAD...just how far to use a pejorative term "bible thumpers" will go to aggressively push their Christian beliefs upon those of us who do not share them? Or a better question, just how long before people recognize this hateful pontification for what it truly is...tired ass dogmatic and inflexible ideology.

Jay it's all over the news.........hehheheeh.

logical4u must not have liked my book suggestions. Personally I think she should start with this one:

Squeeze a Large House Out of a Sports Arena With a Creative Takeoff List: You Can Do It!!

Forum List

Back