Sarah Palin flow chart on how to debate

actually, at age 44, hillary was one of the top 100 attorneys in the united states.

what have you done?

Last I counted there were only 50 governors, and only one with the highest approval rating. (Damn you make this so easy. :badgrin: )

We're not comparing me to Hillary, are we now? But if we are, then let's compare you to her first. What have you done? :D

Last I counted there were only 50 governors, and only one with the highest approval rating. (Damn you make this so easy. :badgrin: )

We're not comparing me to Hillary, are we now? But if we are, then let's compare you to her first. What have you done? :D
Besides made you look like an idiot?

A strong woman really pisses off you and your ilk, doesn't she?

No, but an unqualified vindictive uninformed winky ones does.:eusa_whistle:

And that is a stupid remark when you think that Hillary would destroy Palin in a real debate.

No, but an unqualified vindictive uninformed winky ones does.:eusa_whistle:

And that is a stupid remark when you think that Hillary would destroy Palin in a real debate.
That would be a fun contest wouldn't it. But I guess your candidate decided to nix the old bag who won, what, 49% of the Democrat delegates?, instead picking some guy who won less than 1% in the Iowa Caucus. :badgrin:

A strong woman really pisses off you and your ilk, doesn't she? :lol:

midnight_cowboy_01.jpg

You've got to stop aligning yourself with gay cowboys! People might think you are one!:lol::eusa_whistle:

Thank you for proving my point entirely. She was selected because she energized the Republican party, which is a POLITICAL move.

pssst, it's a POLITICAL party, and they try to WIN elections. keep it under your hat, though.
do you think they picked Biden because of his hair? or because he'd bring in votes?

But we're comparing you and he, and you never went there, and don't have an MBA at all.

:lol: I love it..... so you're comparing the President of the US to ME? why would you compare bush to ME? You're right I didn't go to Harvard... but Obama did! how about we compare Bush and Obama when it comes to their intelligence level. Hell let's compare Obama with McCain... the guy who ranked 5th FROM THE BOTTOM in his graduating glass...or even Palin... who it took 5 years and seemingly just as many colleges to earn a degree in journalism.

that's what is so oddly entertaining about you glock.. you agrue the most ridiculous points and do so with such conviction that I almost feel sorry for you.

:lol: I love it..... so you're comparing the President of the US to ME? why would you compare bush to ME? You're right I didn't go to Harvard... but Obama did! how about we compare Bush and Obama when it comes to their intelligence level. Hell let's compare Obama with McCain... the guy who ranked 5th FROM THE BOTTOM in his graduating glass...or even Palin... who it took 5 years and seemingly just as many colleges to earn a degree in journalism.

that's what is so oddly entertaining about you glock.. you agrue the most ridiculous points and do so with such conviction that I almost feel sorry for you.
You said Bush was stupid, and stupid is a relative term. Since he got an advanced degree from Harvard, and you didn't, then what does that make you? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back