Sarah Palin flow chart on how to debate

Geeze.. I think people are idiots for the way she gets slapped around on *stupid* shit, but the chart WAS funny. Some people just need to lighten up.

Geeze.. I think people are idiots for the way she gets slapped around on *stupid* shit, but the chart WAS funny. Some people just need to lighten up.

That's for sure.

And IIRC, Junkmail thought the recycled tax-return joke (this time about Obama) was absolutely hysterical.

Hypocrisy anyone? :eusa_whistle:

Have you met our president? You aren't very smart yourself, are you?
Do you have an MBA from Harvard? No I didn't think so.

You know the old "If Republican then Stupid" mantra just doesn't fly. Y'all libs use that on every GOP candidate yet you still lose most major elections. People don't believe your shit anymore.

You know the old "If Republican then Stupid" mantra just doesn't fly. Y'all libs use that on every GOP candidate yet you still lose most major elections. People don't believe your shit anymore.
Oh, right, an MBA from Harvard means you are intelligent. Got it. Where'd Palin graduate from?

You really have your panties in a twist today over a harmless joke. I guess things must be melting down in freeperville.

but you can't say that with any real certainty glock. Hillary is a strong, intelligent, forceful woman. There is no reason to believe that had Bill not gone into politics that she herself wouldn't have and then been just as successful, perhaps even moreso without the scandals of Bill's sexual divations.

Hillary's policies failed because of the Republican Congress... and because of opposition from insurance companies and others who do not want universal health care for Americans.

However, you rant is off topic. Did you think the flow chart was funny? that is the question...
:lol" If that were true she would have divorced his ass before she ran for the Senate. But no, she made a cold calculation to put up with a rapist and a philanderer in a loveless marriage. :lol:

wasn't he a C student?

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude... Bush is an idiot or at least plays one on tv.

that's because the Cons don't run on the actual issues, they run on cultural war fare bullshit like Abortion, Guns, gay marriage, etc.

wasn't he a C student?

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude... Bush is an idiot or at least plays one on tv.

that's because the Cons don't run on the actual issues, they run on cultural war fare bullshit like Abortion, Guns, gay marriage, etc.

I'm not sure what his grade are. But we're comparing you and he, and you never went there, and don't have an MBA at all.

Right, conservatives never campaign on issues like foreign policy, military strength levels, and taxes. :cuckoo:

PalinFlowChart.jpg

*someone sent me this I did not make it*

:D

:lol: hilariously true. Good post.

Look who's trying to change the subject. :lol:

The fact is that Governor Palin got to her current position solely because of herself, and is therefore a "self made" woman. She started off in the PTA, then became a mayor, then made a name for herself fighting corruption as an State level administrator, then on to her present position with the highest approval rating in the US. In other words, a strong woman.

Senator Clinton, on the other hand, would never have been considered as a senatorial candidate had she not been married to a former President. She failed in administrative tasks that her husband alone appointed her to. She then used the entire political machine set up by her husband to win her election.

There is absolutely no valid comparison between these two people.

Or Sarah Palin is on the ticket because she basically covers the demographic that John McCain needed to target in the next few months. The move was purely political and I am pretty sure everyone realizes that but you. No one cares that she is a "strong woman;" plenty of democrats supported Hillary. To say that Hillary is not on a similar level to Palin is just...well...stupid. Palin was not selected because of her abilities or credentials the way Hillary was. She was elected because she looked good on McCain's arm with her family. If you don't see that then you are blind. I would expect nothing less from a Republican.

Or Sarah Palin is on the ticket because she basically covers the demographic that John McCain needed to target in the next few months. The move was purely political and I am pretty sure everyone realizes that but you. No one cares that she is a "strong woman;" plenty of democrats supported Hillary. To say that Hillary is not on a similar level to Palin is just...well...stupid. Palin was not selected because of her abilities or credentials the way Hillary was. She was elected because she looked good on McCain's arm with her family. If you don't see that then you are blind. I would expect nothing less from a Republican.

you are just mad cause obamalama wasn't smart enough to put Hillary on the ticket..

Actually, her credentials as a conservative have energized the conservative base. Many who were going to stay home on polling day now have McCain yard signs and bumper stickers. In fact I ordered mine the day after she was selected and I'm still waiting for it.

Regards to the comparison with Hillary, I gave my logical argument based on facts and all you can do is ignore it and call it stupid- proving that it is you who is stupid.

Actually, her credentials as a conservative have energized the conservative base. Many who were going to stay home on polling day now have McCain yard signs and bumper stickers. In fact I ordered mine the day after she was selected and I'm still waiting for it.

Regards to the comparison with Hillary, I gave my logical argument based on facts and all you can do is ignore it and call it stupid- proving that it is you who is stupid.

Thank you for proving my point entirely. She was selected because she energized the Republican party, which is a POLITICAL move. Read my post over again, and that is exactly what I said. Putting someone on your ticket because that makes you more appealing to a target group of constituents is entirely political. There were other candidates that were more highly qualified, but they were not selected because they would not have the same POLITICAL impact as Palin. You made my argument for me. Thank you.

To call a woman who put herself through an Ivy League law school and became successful politician in one of the most populous states in the union is impressive, no matter who her husband is. Palin was a mayor over a couple thousand people and a governor over less then 3/4 of a million. That is less then one bureau of New York City. Not very impressive. Palin is poorly educated and has no notable experience. Give me Hillary any day.

Then you should really like this:

[youtube]4SM3RJPrtYE&NR[/youtube]

There were some good one in there. Really long though. Most of them were just cookie cutter. The voice of the reader was creepy however. Whoever made that should change it. It would probably make it much more entertaining. Delivery is everything with jokes.

Thank you for proving my point entirely. She was selected because she energized the Republican party, which is a POLITICAL move. Read my post over again, and that is exactly what I said. Putting someone on your ticket because that makes you more appealing to a target group of constituents is entirely political. There were other candidates that were more highly qualified, but they were not selected because they would not have the same POLITICAL impact as Palin. You made my argument for me. Thank you.

To call a woman who put herself through an Ivy League law school and became successful politician in one of the most populous states in the union is impressive, no matter who her husband is. Palin was a mayor over a couple thousand people and a governor over less then 3/4 of a million. That is less then one bureau of New York City. Not very impressive. Palin is poorly educated and has no notable experience. Give me Hillary any day.

You said "demographic"- I said "base". Big difference. Of course it was a political move. Why else would you select a running mate? :cuckoo:

With regards to education, please tell as many people as possible that a non-Ivy league degree is considered "poorly educated". Your elitist attitude will hit the exact demographic that we're looking for.

With regards to experience, again, Hillary's experience at age 44 was limited to being a politician's wife. And apparently she wasn't very good at that either. :D

There were some good one [sic] in there. Really long though. Most of them were just cookie cutter. The voice of the reader was creepy however. Whoever made that should change it. It would probably make it much more entertaining. Delivery is everything with jokes.

Talk about poorly educated! :lol:

I like the computer generated deadpan. It reminds me of the sidekick that What's-his-face used during the early 80's at WBCN radio in Boston. Now he was a funny DeeJay. I remember one skit where he would "bleep out" the word "shit", but just a tad too early. :badgrin:

You said "demographic"- I said "base". Big difference. Of course it was a political move. Why else would you select a running mate? :cuckoo:

With regards to education, please tell as many people as possible that a non-Ivy league degree is considered "poorly educated". Your elitist attitude will hit the exact demographic that we're looking for.

With regards to experience, again, Hillary's experience at age 44 was limited to being a politician's wife. And apparently she wasn't very good at that either. :D

actually, at age 44, hillary was one of the top 100 attorneys in the united states.

what have you done?

Forum List

Back