Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
PalinFlowChart.jpg

*someone sent me this I did not make it*

:D

It is.
But the flow chart is hilarious. If I were energetic I would tweak it for work and pass it out. We make use of those sorts of charts for EVERYTHING when it comes to determining eligibility for programs, overpayments, etc.

If she wasn't married to Bill where would she be? :lol:

Which has what to do with what you just said?

Sorry honey, I'm not one of the people you get to change subjects with cause I simply don't give enough of a rat's patoot about doing anything except correcting you.

I've done that. Now go along and bother other people little boy. Shoo...

A strong woman really pisses off you and your ilk, doesn't she? :lol:

you Cons sure are an unhappy bunch aren't you? You can't see the humor in ANYTHING!

I already said she did a good job.

that is ya'll problem. You can't acknowledge the good that the other side does AND you can't laugh at yourselves either.

Miserable fucking whiners. :eusa_boohoo:

I don't take credit for the chart cuz I didn't make it...just thought it was pretty funny so I shared it..glad most saw it and laughed.

you Cons sure are an unhappy bunch aren't you? You can't see the humor in ANYTHING!

that is ya'll problem. You can't acknowledge the good that the other side does AND you can't laugh at yourselves either.

I don't take credit for the chart cuz I didn't make it...just thought it was pretty funny so I shared it..glad most saw it and laughed.

Junkmail definitely has no sense of humor. :cool:

Which has what to do with what you just said?

Sorry honey, I'm not one of the people you get to change subjects with cause I simply don't give enough of a rat's patoot about doing anything except correcting you.

I've done that. Now go along and bother other people little boy. Shoo...
Look who's trying to change the subject. :lol:

The fact is that Governor Palin got to her current position solely because of herself, and is therefore a "self made" woman. She started off in the PTA, then became a mayor, then made a name for herself fighting corruption as an State level administrator, then on to her present position with the highest approval rating in the US. In other words, a strong woman.

Senator Clinton, on the other hand, would never have been considered as a senatorial candidate had she not been married to a former President. She failed in administrative tasks that her husband alone appointed her to. She then used the entire political machine set up by her husband to win her election.

There is absolutely no valid comparison between these two people.

The fact is that Governor Palin got to her current position solely because of herself, and is therefore a "self made" woman. She started off in the PTA, then became a mayor, then made a name for herself fighting corruption as an State level administrator, then on to her present position with the highest approval rating in the US. In other words, a strong woman.

Senator Clinton, on the other hand, would never have been considered as a senatorial candidate had she not been married to a former President. She failed in administrative tasks that her husband alone appointed her to. She then used the entire political machine set up by her husband to win her election.

Except that Palin isn't very intelligent and Hillary is pretty intelligent.

In order for something to be funny it has to have a grain of truth in it. Otherwise it's just stupid, or slap-stick, which I don't consider funny either.

In order for something to be funny it has to have a grain of truth in it. Otherwise it's just stupid, or slap-stick, which I don't consider funny either.

Jebus Christos, listen to yourself Junkmail! There was definitely a "grain."

AND THEN SOME!

but you can't say that with any real certainty glock. Hillary is a strong, intelligent, forceful woman. There is no reason to believe that had Bill not gone into politics that she herself wouldn't have and then been just as successful, perhaps even moreso without the scandals of Bill's sexual divations.

Hillary's policies failed because of the Republican Congress... and because of opposition from insurance companies and others who do not want universal health care for Americans.

However, you rant is off topic. Did you think the flow chart was funny? that is the question...

Forum List

Back