Sarah Palin 'Favorites' Photo That Says Obama is a 'Taliban Muslim'

Uh can you give us a link or something?

44 - Palin 'favorites' photo that claims Obama is a 'Taliban Muslim'

Pretty much is a racist. From condoning Dr. Laura's use of the N word to this. I mean it might of been cool for Jefferson Davis to be racist, but that was 1861. Not 2010

But it's OK for LBJ to call Thurgood Marshall a ******?

give it a break. Johnson supported Marshall. Using the term '******' and calling somebody it are two different things.

Johnson did more for minorities and people of color than any southern cracker you support.

Johnson came from the south, Texas, so his use of the term '******' to describe people he may even have liked is NOT surprising. Southern whites called all the black friends '****** -- I wouldn't be surprised if many still do. :eusa_whistle:

OMG, how friggen stupid...so the WashintonCompost post some stupid photo and SAYS it's Palins favorite and you all swallow it..

Anyone notice all the HIT pieces out since the election on Palin?

pretty funny if you ask me.:lol::cuckoo:

The Washington Post has an integrity problem.

:cuckoo:

Only in right wing world. NO conservative with half a brain would agree with you here. :rofl:

I see you need to alter my post to remove the part that you can't cope with. How pathetic of you.

OMG, how friggen stupid...so the WashintonCompost post some stupid photo and SAYS it's Palins favorite and you all swallow it..

The Washington Post has an integrity problem. They apparently have no issue with their 'journalists' telling blatant lies in their articles. Shame because they were once a decent newspaper.

They're a quality paper, imo. Great writing and always interresting to read but they're Right leaning more often than not. Same with Politico, I always find them more Right than Left but I like reading them.

I love Eugene Robinson from The WP.

The Washington Post has an integrity problem. They apparently have no issue with their 'journalists' telling blatant lies in their articles. Shame because they were once a decent newspaper.

They're a quality paper, imo. Great writing and always interresting to read but they're Right leaning more often than not. Same with Politico, I always find them more Right than Left but I like reading them.

I love Eugene Robinson from The WP.

well, they are right of the left. :lol: There is no true left wing media in America, and I used to think that was okay, until FOX came along. :eusa_whistle:

44 - Palin 'favorites' photo that claims Obama is a 'Taliban Muslim'

Pretty much is a racist. From condoning Dr. Laura's use of the N word to this. I mean it might of been cool for Jefferson Davis to be racist, but that was 1861. Not 2010

But it's OK for LBJ to call Thurgood Marshall a ******?

give it a break. Johnson supported Marshall. Using the term '******' and calling somebody it are two different things.

Johnson did more for minorities and people of color than any southern cracker you support.

Johnson came from the south, Texas, so his use of the term '******' to describe people he may even have liked is NOT surprising. Southern whites called all the black friends '****** -- I wouldn't be surprised if many still do. :eusa_whistle:

Johnson held up Ike Civil Right Bill for 7 years, then passed it as his own when he became President, how was that 7 year hiatus at all helpful?

LBJ who called Thurgood Marshall a ******, also said he'll have "them ****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years" and said he was going to reintroduce the "****** Bill" (Ike's Ciliv Rights Bill that he killed in 1957 then passed as his own in 1964). That's you Civil Rights Hero.

Forum List

Back