Sarah Palin 'Favorites' Photo That Says Obama is a 'Taliban Muslim'

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Run Sarah run!!!! :::::::::::2012:::::::: :lol:

people that use social networks and who tweet should be reminded that 'words are forever' - just ask the "I'm not a witch (anymore)" Tea Party cuckoo

Last edited:
OMG, how friggen stupid...so the WashintonCompost post some stupid photo and SAYS it's Palins favorite and you all swallow it..

Anyone notice all the HIT pieces out since the election on Palin? They don't want to talk about the Losses that the Democrat party just took, no they write stupid articles about a Private citizen and political pundit.

pretty funny if you ask me.:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
OMG, how friggen stupid...so the WashintonCompost post some stupid photo and SAYS it's Palins favorite and you all swallow it..

Anyone notice all the HIT pieces out since the election on Palin?

The Washington Post has an integrity problem. They apparently have no issue with their 'journalists' telling blatant lies in their articles. Shame because they were once a decent newspaper.

We picked up 60+ seats in the House, but you "exposed" Sara Palin for favoriting a tweet of Ann Coulters?

And we never saw it coming.

Well played, lefties....

Well played indeed!

You're a bunch of clueless fucks, aren't you?

Run Sarah run!!!! :::::::::::2012:::::::: :lol:

people that use social networks and who tweet should be reminded that 'words are forever' - just ask the "I'm not a witch (anymore)" Tea Party cuckoo

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Uh can you give us a link or something?

44 - Palin 'favorites' photo that claims Obama is a 'Taliban Muslim'

Pretty much is a racist. From condoning Dr. Laura's use of the N word to this. I mean it might of been cool for Jefferson Davis to be racist, but that was 1861. Not 2010

But it's OK for LBJ to call Thurgood Marshall a ******?

Mr Van Winkle,

It's currently 2010. LBJ and Justice Marshall have both been dead for about 40 years. Please make a note of it.

Sincerely,
The management.:eusa_angel:

Anyone notice all the HIT pieces out since the election on Palin? They don't want to talk about the Losses that the Democrat party just took, no they write stupid articles about a Private citizen and political pundit.

Kind of like you and Fox News.:cuckoo::lol:

Pretty much is a racist. From condoning Dr. Laura's use of the N word to this. I mean it might of been cool for Jefferson Davis to be racist, but that was 1861. Not 2010

Mr Van Winkle,

It's currently 2010. LBJ and Justice Marshall have both been dead for about 40 years. Please make a note of it.

Sincerely,

Thurgood Marshall died in 1993, idiot.

awwww, someone has a hardon for me and Fox news..how sweeeeeet.:lol:

awwww, someone has a hardon for me and Fox news..how sweeeeeet.:lol:

I know you aren't referring to me...:boobies::hellno:

I am not a Palin fan and I don't tweet so it might work differently on twitter, but I do know that I often mark sites on my browser as favorites even when I do not agree with anything said so that I can find them easily and go back later to look at something more carefully - and often because I want to share the absurdity of something or post some kind of rebuttal. I also have pages marked on FB with a "like" because I want to be able to find them again easily and not because I like them. Hey... I will probably flag this incredibly stupid thread just so I can come back and check on it again! :)

Why must people dig this kind of crap up and throw it out there to stir the pot? It is just absurd and it takes the focus off of what really matters.

Mr Van Winkle,

Sincerely,

Thurgood Marshall died in 1993, idiot.

I'm pretty sure LBJ didn't refer to Justice Marshall as the N-word in 1993. But you, sir, are a great American, a patriot and a defender of all things wholesome...so you have yourself a great fucking day, will ya?

Anyone notice all the HIT pieces out since the election on Palin?

The Washington Post has an integrity problem.

:cuckoo:

Only in right wing world. NO conservative with half a brain would agree with you here. :rofl:

Uh can you give us a link or something?

a link is not required here. anyone who has had a television or radio on for the past few days has heard this. Daddy-lost-time, needs a new wet nurse.

Poor Sarah, she's becoming more of an embarrassment to the GOP every day, even as she becomes the leader of the leaderless (self proclaimed), Tea Party. THe whole of Palin's picks for seats going back to last year is NOT very impressive.

Forum List

Back