Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

“The appeal of conservatism is supposed to be people taking responsibility for their own actions,” said Labash. “But if you close your eyes and listen to Palin and her most irate supporters constantly squawk or bellyache or tweet about how unfair a ride she gets from evil mustache-twirling elites and RINO saboteurs, she sounds like a professional victimologist, the flip side of any lefty grievance group leader. She’s becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition. The only difference being, she wears naughty-librarian glasses instead of a James Brown ‘do.”

Read more: 'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Why is he wrong?

In the Democratic party, you call your retards Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates. With boobs like Al Gore, Joe Biden and John Kerry at the top of your party, you go after Palin? Please, your credibility is absolute zero.

And Obama doesn't know how many States we have and the Commander in Chief of the military thinks your pronounce "corps" like "corpse." If you really care, where is your railing on those? This is just a stupid, retarded political gotcha game. You're adding so much to national debate...

Last edited:
“The appeal of conservatism is supposed to be people taking responsibility for their own actions,” said Labash. “But if you close your eyes and listen to Palin and her most irate supporters constantly squawk or bellyache or tweet about how unfair a ride she gets from evil mustache-twirling elites and RINO saboteurs, she sounds like a professional victimologist, the flip side of any lefty grievance group leader. She’s becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition. The only difference being, she wears naughty-librarian glasses instead of a James Brown ‘do.”

Read more: 'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Why is he wrong?

In the Democratic party, you call your retards Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates. With boobs like Al Gore, Joe Biden and John Kerry at the top of your party, you go after Palin? Please, your credibility is absolute zero.

And Obama doesn't know how many States we have and the Commander in Chief of the military thinks your pronounce "corps" like "corpse." If you really care, where is your railing on those? This is just a stupid, retarded political gotcha game. You're adding so much to national debate...

I'm not a Democrat.

Good dodge, though.

Palin just seems to be more of the same old self-aggrandizement much of the top politicians suffer from these days.

Palin may be the "darling" of The Tea Party supporters but that's far too narrow a political base to win a national election.

The backlash comes with the realization that the Republican presidential candidate with with the greatest national name recognition has already been rejected by the majority of voters!

haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.

Good question. What I wonder is if anyone hasn't figured out with your obsession on her that you want to get in her pants in the worst possible way and your bitterness is you're not getting there...

There is no obsession with that stupid ass woman you dumbfuck, do you have the partisan stick up your ass so far that you can't criticize your own? I posted the link so don't shoot the messenger you shithead, try calling those Repugs who criticize who dumbshit obsessive, can you bring yourself to do it?
Your obsession with Palin specifically is unhealthy. You're obviously fantasizing about her constantly. To you at this point she's just a naughty librarian who needs to be spanked. Admit your feelings, flaylo, it's good for the soul...

Why is he wrong?

So....you're suggesting we NEED......​

323.png

Palin just seems to be more of the same old self-aggrandizement much of the top politicians suffer from these days.
C'mon...c'mon.....

She thought her ticket (to success) was winning a beauty-pageant.

If there's any example of someone more-shallow than a politician.....it's gotta be a pageant-contestant (only a couple-steps above a Jerry Springer guest).

She's been tradin'-her-ass, for fame, ever since.....​
....."The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”

C'mon...c'mon.....​

She thought her ticket (to success) was winning a beauty-pageant.​

If there's any example of someone more-shallow than a politician.....it's gotta be a pageant-contestant (only a couple-steps above a Jerry Springer guest).​

....."The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”

It's funny (not ha ha funny) how attractive people can generally get away with questionable behavior far more easily than average looking people can. With that said, I must admit to being somewhat fascinated by Palin's behavior. While most politicians aren't bothered (or, at least, they won't admit to being bothered) by critics, Palin and her staff always seem to respond to criticism like junior high school girls do. In other words, it's ALWAYS a friggin' drama.

Read the article below for a little insight into Palin's priorities.

Sarah Palin's Enforcer | Story | BLTWY

An interesting excerpt is by Chuck Todd from NBC. He bemoans that they rarely have any contact with Palin's staff unless they're upset about something.

"Their team doesn't reach out to us unless they're completely and absolutely angry about something," says NBC's Chuck Todd. "It's like dealing with a billionaire CEO or controlled access to a celebrity."

It sounds to me as if Palin is just overly sensitive about pretty much everything.​

'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Asked if the GOP would remain the party of ideas if Palin captures the nomination, Will said: “The answer is emphatically no.”

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, without talking about Palin specifically, noted that “there’s healthy and unhealthy populism,” and there is concern about the rise of the latter.

“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.
haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.

Fail, troll
:cuckoo:

C'mon...c'mon.....​

She thought her ticket (to success) was winning a beauty-pageant.​

If there's any example of someone more-shallow than a politician.....it's gotta be a pageant-contestant (only a couple-steps above a Jerry Springer guest).​

It's funny (not ha ha funny) how attractive people can generally get away with questionable behavior far more easily than average looking people can. With that said, I must admit to being somewhat fascinated by Palin's behavior. While most politicians aren't bothered (or, at least, they won't admit to being bothered) by critics, Palin and her staff always seem to respond to criticism like junior high school girls do. In other words, it's ALWAYS a friggin' drama.
LOL!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Well SAID!!!!!

'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Asked if the GOP would remain the party of ideas if Palin captures the nomination, Will said: “The answer is emphatically no.”

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, without talking about Palin specifically, noted that “there’s healthy and unhealthy populism,” and there is concern about the rise of the latter.

“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.

Watch how many Palinistas start saying "I never liked her".

:lol:

I'll say I never like Palin when you ObamaBots say you never liked Obama.

I'll wait.:eusa_whistle:

Only to a dumb, ignorant motherfucker like yourself.......

In fairness he doesn't want to fuck his mother, he wants to fuck Palin.

Then again Flaylo, does your mother look like a naughty librarian? Actually that would be disturbing, don't answer that question...

Typical rightwing bullshit, thats why dumb fucktards like Michelle Bachmann get elected and can't pass an American history and geography lesson.

Forum List

Back