Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

OK, accept your concession that you are making stuff up about Lefties "loving" Al Sharpton.

Too bad you can't "make a point" without lying.

:lol:
yawn
you go find out just how many rallies Sharpton has spoken at that was attended by lefties.
then you can come back and apologize. I won't hold my breath though.

OK, how MANY rallies has Sharpton spoken at that was attended by Lefties? And how do you know they are Lefties? Secret handshake? 'L' on their foreheads?

yeah:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:lol:
yawn
you go find out just how many rallies Sharpton has spoken at that was attended by lefties.
then you can come back and apologize. I won't hold my breath though.

OK, how MANY rallies has Sharpton spoken at that was attended by Lefties? And how do you know they are Lefties? Secret handshake? 'L' on their foreheads?

yeah:rolleyes:

Again, you fail to back up what you say? How many times has THAT happened, Stephanie?

If Palin can draw the sneers of a stuffed shirt east coast neocn snob like Krauthammer, she must be doing something right.
“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.

q.e.d.
If by "anti-intellectual" you mean anti-stuffed shirt east coast windbag neocon, I'll go with the reputed "anti-intellectual" any day of the week.

Another sign of rigt wing reatrdism, it is conservatives that are criticizing Palin and the shithead rightwingers on the board neg rep, essentially bashing the messenger

Why is it that every time I see Palins name come up anymore it's some lib bashing her? Man, she must scare the freaking HELL out of the left.

Another sign of rigt wing reatrdism, it is conservatives that are criticizing Palin and the shithead rightwingers on the board neg rep, essentially bashing the messenger

We're not "bashing the messenger," we're mocking you...

When the messenger is an east coast elite inside-the-beltway neocon douchebag like Krauthammer, it's all to easy.

Of course, bashing a douchebag troll like you is SOP.

still dont know what we are supposedly backlashing against Palin about. I get the feeling I never will because I dont think the original troll was really trying to create any meaningful conversation.
Original??!!!!

323.png

You mean....there are TWO of these??!!!!!

scared-to-death.png

"She's been CLONED??!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't doubt Krauthammer thinks Sarah would be a bad choice for the conservative movement. He is not a conservative...didn't he work for Pres Carter at some point?

Still havent seen this blacklash or what we are supposed to be backlashing against. At this point I have no confidence I will ever see it. Looks like this thread is destined to become nothing but a troll turd.

“The appeal of conservatism is supposed to be people taking responsibility for their own actions,” said Labash. “But if you close your eyes and listen to Palin and her most irate supporters constantly squawk or bellyache or tweet about how unfair a ride she gets from evil mustache-twirling elites and RINO saboteurs, she sounds like a professional victimologist, the flip side of any lefty grievance group leader. She’s becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition. The only difference being, she wears naughty-librarian glasses instead of a James Brown ‘do.”

Read more: 'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Why is he wrong?

haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.

Good question. What I wonder is if anyone hasn't figured out with your obsession on her that you want to get in her pants in the worst possible way and your bitterness is you're not getting there...

There is no obsession with that stupid ass woman you dumbfuck, do you have the partisan stick up your ass so far that you can't criticize your own? I posted the link so don't shoot the messenger you shithead, try calling those Repugs who criticize who dumbshit obsessive, can you bring yourself to do it?

Still cant tell us what we are supposedly backlashing against. Not that shocking sadly.

If Palin can draw the sneers of a stuffed shirt east coast neocn snob like Krauthammer, she must be doing something right.
“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.

q.e.d.
If by "anti-intellectual" you mean anti-stuffed shirt east coast windbag neocon....
Yeah....that's what "anti-intellectual" means......

"Help me OUT, here, guys!!!!"

529.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back