Sarah Palin Facebook

Wow I can hardly wait for the retarded spin. :lol:

Wait for -- you're already reading it when you read Palin's mythical beliefs. She cites people who aren't even part of our government! Someone's brother's sixth cousin, twice removed's best friend's dog's second master's best friend's uncle said this and that means it's Obama's beliefs and this is Obama's healthcare (note to Republicans - CONGRESS makes the laws, not the President -- this isn't Obama's healthcare).
It's Marxism on the move. Government control of all aspects of one's life is tantamount to slavery.

We had something very much like cap and trade in the 90's before Bush got in there and gutted the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act. It worked well. Rather than dealing with a currency or selling credits, actual barters were made between sending and target areas. The cap would be effected by the EPA and this state's DNR and EPA through regulation permitting of new sites and the receiving areas would get retrofits [if the sender had the engineering in house to do it] or money to hire retrofits. If a new site couldn't test down to the acceptable mass load of particular emissions, then the overage was compensated for by going into the receiving zone and making adjustments that would offset the overage. It worked much like transferable development rights with respect to density and zoning although there were no TDRS but target amounts available to purchase for reduction. Real work had to be done and in place, it wasn't a paper system. The people I worked with were on the cutting edge of technology and were attempting the largest project of its kind in the world and had engineers working for the receivers and did the retrofit themselves. It was win/win all around. Then Bush arrived. I doubt Palin has the faculties to even imagine what she is talking about, much less have a firm grasp. This is amazingly complicated stuff and she is not that bright.

Listen. Check out your history of Germany and the Gestapo.

Then look at the model of Homeland Security.

Now, shall we talk about the birthers and the people who say that Obama is a MusLAME? How about the death boards?

Wanna talk about the fact that Obama is actually starting to correct a lot of the bullshit left over by chimp boy Bush Jr.?

Look at what Blackwater was heading for under Bush and Cheney. Check out some of the things that they did in New Orleans.

Listen. Check out your history of Germany and the Gestapo.

Then look at the model of Homeland Security.

Now, shall we talk about the birthers and the people who say that Obama is a MusLAME? How about the death boards?

Wanna talk about the fact that Obama is actually starting to correct a lot of the bullshit left over by chimp boy Bush Jr.?

Look at what Blackwater was heading for under Bush and Cheney. Check out some of the things that they did in New Orleans.

Blackwater.....the modern Praetorian Guard. I wish Obama would get busy and kill their contracts, seize their assets, and throw Prince in supermax, along with his adjutants.

why are the obamaloonie zombies so obsessed with an ex gov?? guess they don't want to see the non citizen commie they voted in!! buyers remorse??? lol

This is from Sarah Palin's page. It is full of infactual errors and statements that do not appear on any of the bills. I will pick this apart line-by-line later today.
Please explain what an "infactual error" is, I'm not sure I've ever heard that statement before.

This is from Sarah Palin's page. It is full of infactual errors and statements that do not appear on any of the bills. I will pick this apart line-by-line later today.
Please explain what an "infactual error" is, I'm not sure I've ever heard that statement before.

I'm not sure it's a real word but I'll translate:

infactual errors: lies, untruths, bullshit, spin, etc., etc.........

y/w

y/w

I think you just described "factual errors".

y/w

I don't think so. "In" as a prefix as in not.....factual. Like INtolerable. Not factual= not true.

errors= redundant when referring to Palin

y/w

I don't think so. "In" as a prefix as in not.....factual. Like INtolerable. Not factual= not true.

errors= redundant when referring to Palin

errors means not true, not redundancy, so the way I see it, "infactual errors" would be untrue untruths. Hey, wouldn't that make them true? Can you understand my confusion now?

Wow I can hardly wait for the retarded spin. :lol:

Wait for -- you're already reading it when you read Palin's mythical beliefs. She cites people who aren't even part of our government! Someone's brother's sixth cousin, twice removed's best friend's dog's second master's best friend's uncle said this and that means it's Obama's beliefs and this is Obama's healthcare (note to Republicans - CONGRESS makes the laws, not the President -- this isn't Obama's healthcare).

are you saying ezekiel emanuel is not one of obamas advisors on healthcare....

ezekiel emanuel - Google Search

Yes. I am. He is an advisor to the budget director.... Obama is not the budget director.

How disgusting is it more than anything else that nobody acknowledges people were hyping and getting crazy over the 'end-of-life' language waaay before Sara claimed the beef as her own, just another publicity stunt, once again, even if there were anything to the actual provision. Morons

How disgusting is it more than anything else that nobody acknowledges people were hyping and getting crazy over the 'end-of-life' language waaay before Sara claimed the beef as her own, just another publicity stunt, once again, even if there were anything to the actual provision. Morons

if there was nothing to it then totally uncecessary to take it out,, moron!

if there was nothing to it then totally uncecessary to take it out,, moron!

They would if enough people freaked out from the hype and they wanted it passed bad enough.--They'll come back on it later, if they like. ~ Der

are you saying ezekiel emanuel is not one of obamas advisors on healthcare....

ezekiel emanuel - Google Search

Yes. I am. He is an advisor to the budget director.... Obama is not the budget director.
Apparently you do not comprehend what is written. Either that are you follow the example set by our "there's no time to actually read the bill" Democrat/sheeple congressmen that favor everything that falls out Obama's lips.

Ezekiel Emanuel: Deny Coverage to Elderly and Disabled for the Greater Good (Wizbang)

"Betsy McCaughey brings to our attention the Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel's views regarding universal health care. Dr. Emanuel is a health policy advisor to President Obama and brother of Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, so what he thinks may impact all of us. As Betsy points out, Dr. Emanuel has some very radical views regarding the rationing of health care. ..."

Forum List

Back