Sarah Palin Facebook Message to Obama pre State of the Union. She slams him hard.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Man what a smack down. Again she tells it like it is. I am sure the Obama speech writers are already doing damage control and are changing the text of the speech after this came out. Palin again strikes at Obama.

The title at the link is “Sarah Palin To Obama: Try, “I’m Listening, People,” Instead of “Listen Up, People!”

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Please Try, "I'm Listening, People," Instead of "Listen Up, People!" | Facebook

We’ve now seen three landslide Republican victories in three states that President Obama carried in 2008. From the tea parties to the town halls to the Massachusetts Miracle, Americans have tried to make their opposition to Washington’s big government agenda loud and clear. But the President has decided that this current discontent isn’t his fault, it’s ours. He seems to think we just don’t understand what’s going on because he hasn’t had the chance – in his 411 speeches and 158 interviews last year – to adequately explain his policies to us.

Instead of sensibly telling the American people, “I’m listening,” the president is saying, “Listen up, people!” This approach is precisely the reason people are upset with Washington. Americans understand the president’s policies. We just don’t agree with them. But the president has refused to shift focus and come around to the center from the far left. Instead he and his old campaign advisers are regrouping to put a new spin on the same old agenda for 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem that I have is that he is listening, just not to the majority.

However, I would also say that no POTUS is going to make everyone happy. And, there is also the fact that on occasion, the majority is wrong. If the majority had had their way, the banks would not have been bailed out and that would have left us in a far worse mess than we are in now. Distasteful as it was, the banks had to be bailed out - not for them, but for everyone who has an account with the damned bank. And that is a lot of ordinary Americans.

• Banned
Who ghost writes her commentary for her?

She writes it herself. She has a degree in Journalism from attending college which she paid her tuition herself. Also when she ran the Alaska Oil & Gas Commission she wrote all her proposals for the state pertaining to Production.

Man what a smack down. Again she tells it like it is. I am sure the Obama speech writers are already doing damage control and are changing the text of the speech after this came out. Palin again strikes at Obama.

The title at the link is “Sarah Palin To Obama: Try, “I’m Listening, People,” Instead of “Listen Up, People!”

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Please Try, "I'm Listening, People," Instead of "Listen Up, People!" | Facebook

We’ve now seen three landslide Republican victories in three states that President Obama carried in 2008. From the tea parties to the town halls to the Massachusetts Miracle, Americans have tried to make their opposition to Washington’s big government agenda loud and clear. But the President has decided that this current discontent isn’t his fault, it’s ours. He seems to think we just don’t understand what’s going on because he hasn’t had the chance – in his 411 speeches and 158 interviews last year – to adequately explain his policies to us.

Instead of sensibly telling the American people, “I’m listening,” the president is saying, “Listen up, people!” This approach is precisely the reason people are upset with Washington. Americans understand the president’s policies. We just don’t agree with them. But the president has refused to shift focus and come around to the center from the far left. Instead he and his old campaign advisers are regrouping to put a new spin on the same old agenda for 2010.

Palin of the "DETH PANELS"? :lol:

She writes it herself. She has a degree in Journalism from attending college which she paid her tuition herself. Also when she ran the Alaska Oil & Gas Commission she wrote all her proposals for the state pertaining to Production.

Yep. And a little pink pig just flew past the window:lol:

Palin slams Obama.

What a surprise.

Now if Palin fucked Obama, THAT'd be a surprise. :rofl:

Not really....you see how well that "abstinence only" education worked on her daughter, right?

Kids grow up. They made their own decisions. Parents stand by them.

Personally, I find it really quite pathetic when anyone resorts to using the children of a politician to score a cheap partisan choice. I guess it's just some of us who have standards.

Now if Palin fucked Obama, THAT'd be a surprise. :rofl:

Not really....you see how well that "abstinence only" education worked on her daughter, right?

Kids grow up. They made their own decisions. Parents stand by them.

Personally, I find it really quite pathetic when anyone resorts to using the children of a politician to score a cheap partisan choice. I guess it's just some of us who have standards.

Oh, you mean when like McCain made a joke about Chelsea Clinton's father being Janet Reno? THAT sort of cheap partisan choice?

You know, I honestly don't think she's stupid. However, based on what I've seen over the last couple of years, I just don't think she is overly intelligent and has to depend on handlers.

You know, I honestly don't think she's stupid. However, based on what I've seen over the last couple of years, I just don't think she is overly intelligent and has to depend on handlers.

You'd be correct. The handlers from the McCain campaign were scared half to death on how she might of fucked up during the debate.

What Sarah Palin didn't know, as reported by Fox's Carl Cameron | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Cameron, the Fox beat reporter for the Republican presidential ticket, said he had been told by unnamed sources -- and on the condition he not report the details during the campaign -- that Palin could not name all of the countries that are part of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

He did not mention which one (or ones) she whiffed on, but there are only three: Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.

Nor, according to Cameron, was Palin aware that Africa is a continent. (Perhaps she was hamstrung by the fact that no part of that land mass can be viewed from her homestate.)

And that's just the tip of the iceberg of what I've read where she was lacking knowledge.

Do you really think Obama has time to do Palin? He's way too busy screwing all of us.

You know Michelle is on top. Obama won't do any of the heavy lifting on anything.

Palin's concluding paragraph is particularly apt - and goes to the core of what so many former Obama supporters are now feeling...

More than anything, Americans were promised jobs, but the president’s stimulus package has failed to stem our rising unemployment rate. Maybe it was unfair to expect that an administration with so little private sector experience would understand something about job creation. How many Obama Administration officials have ever had to make a payroll or craft a business plan in the private sector? How many have had to worry about not having the resources to invest and expand? The president’s big government policies have made hiring a new employee a difficult commitment for employers to make. Ask yourself if the Obama Administration has done anything to make it easier for employers to hire. Have they given us any reassurance that the president will keep taxes low and not impose expensive new regulations?

Candidate Obama over-promised; President Obama has under-delivered. We understand you, Mr. President. We’ve listened to you again and again. We ask that you now listen to the American people

_____

Obama is attempting to veer off into a mirage of populist mode, but his progressive-neocon roots will not allow such a transition, and he will once again appear uncertain of his next step - namely because he and his administration are so uncertain of their next step.

The Obama White House, as foretold months ago, is now in full on panic mode.

America meanwhile, is growing increasingly uncertain as well...

Forum List

Back