Sarah Palin Facebook: It's Time To Bury The Divisive Politics Of The Past.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
“The charge that Tea Party Americans judge people by the color of their skin is false, appalling, and is a regressive and diversionary tactic to change the subject at hand.”

With this statement she is doing exactly what she need to be doing. She is turning the tables on the left and labeling them as the ‘regressives’. She is very good at not only answering charges, but going further and pointing out their hypocrisy. Contrary to what the left and some in the MSM think or say about her. Once again Palin tells it like it is.

Sarah Palin: The Charge of Racism: It?s Time to Bury the Divisive Politics of the Past | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wyatt, my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Was this addressed to the "real America" and not the "fake America"?

Give me a frigging break. Palin eats and breaths division politics. Without her one trick, the pony would go to the knacker.

BTW, have I asked you which unit you served with in the 25th ID?

Give me a frigging break. Palin eats and breaths division politics. Without her one trick, the pony would go to the knacker.

The official NotUSArmyRetired thread killer.

The official NotUSArmyRetired thread killer.

I will not be ignored!

fatal-attraction-6451.jpg

I guess he picked the wrong division.

• Banned

Sorry but I have stated in the past when I first joined here where I was stationed and what unit I served in. You can research my old posts. I will tell you that I was in Korea in the 70s. Retired MSGT (20 Years 2 Months). Now I am in and have been the Oil and Gas Drilling business.

Last edited:

Sorry but I have stated in the past when I first joined here where I was stationed and what unit I served in. You can research my old posts. I will tell you that I was in Korea in the 70s. Retired MSGT (20 Years 2 Months).

Thank you for your service.

• Banned

Sorry but I have stated in the past when I first joined here where I was stationed and what unit I served in. You can research my old posts. I will tell you that I was in Korea in the 70s. Retired MSGT (20 Years 2 Months).

Thank you for your service.
Your welcome Sinatra.

Sorry but I have stated in the past when I first joined here where I was stationed and what unit I served in. You can research my old posts. I will tell you that I was in Korea in the 70s. Retired MSGT (20 Years 2 Months). Now I am in and have been the Oil and Gas Drilling business.

Or you can just give a simple answer to a simple question like mine:

2/27 Infantry, 3 BCT, July 02 to July 05.

By the way:

The Army abbreviates Master Sergeant as MSG not MSGT.

You are welcome.

Last edited:

By the way:

You are welcome.

Ooo! Ooo!

I know which branch uses MSGT!!!

By the way:

You are welcome.

Ooo! Ooo!

Yeah, me too. It's just not the one that the 25th ID belongs too.

The posers always screw up the little details.

And this is a relatively little detail, but no self respecting E-8 in the Army who has typed the abbreviation "MSG" a jillion times on NCOERs, Memos, and what not would mess it up.

By the way:

You are welcome.

Ooo! Ooo!

Yeah, me too. It's just not the one that the 25th ID belongs too.

The posers always screw up the little details.

And this is a relatively little detail, but no self respecting E-8 in the Army who has typed the abbreviation "MSG" a jillion times on NCOERs, Memos, and what not would mess it up.

Yup ... and I wonder if he know that he demoted himself a pay grade too?

By the way:

You are welcome.

They did not always abbreviate MSG that way dumb ass.

i think it was addressed to the 'pro america parts of the country'. after all, it's not like that's divisive politics or anything. :cuckoo:

what an insane troll he is.

i think we all know he never served. he's just a nutbar. :cuckoo:

By the way:

You are welcome.

defending the lying troll because he's a rightwingnut? you'd be all over him for lying about serving if he was a leftie.

By the way:

You are welcome.

Really? Since you have a vast knowledge of Army culture, when did they stop?

The Army generally tries to keep abbreviations down to three letters or less.

PVT, PFC, SPC/CPL, SGT, SSG, SFC, MSG, 1SG, CSM, 2LT, 1LT, CPT, MAJ, LTC, COL, BG, MG, LTG, GEN.

We are into the whole brevity thing.

Maybe you are right though. Maybe at one point convention was broken and we were doing things like the Marines and Air Force.

“The charge that Tea Party Americans judge people by the color of their skin is false, appalling, and is a regressive and diversionary tactic to change the subject at hand.”

With this statement she is doing exactly what she need to be doing. She is turning the tables on the left and labeling them as the ‘regressives’. She is very good at not only answering charges, but going further and pointing out their hypocrisy. Contrary to what the left and some in the MSM think or say about her. Once again Palin tells it like it is.

Sarah Palin: The Charge of Racism: It?s Time to Bury the Divisive Politics of the Past | Facebook

Sarah Palin is just a tool of the Zionists. She is being propped up to give Barry Soetoro another term, as the Zionists know that she is very divisive, and basically un-electable, if she enters the Presidential race, it will guarantee a victory for Soetoro. As long as people continue to vote for either Republicans or Democrats, nothing positive will happen. They are both pro-white genocide. The conservatives aren't conserving anything white, and you just have to look at W's pro-immigration agenda. And Palin is performing routine lip service calling liberals, "regressives."

OMG!!! :eek:

This was on Sarah's Facebook page???!!!!And it's not all over the news?

Shit........

Stop the presses!!
:eek:

IF (I pray never), but IF Palin was to ever make President, we'd never see Ted again. He will have died from a brain hemorrhage caused by a massive orgasm

Sara is a ditz so I comfortable with laughing at morons who pay attention to her guidance.

Forum List

Back