Sarah Palin Facebook: Are You Capable Of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?

I miss the old days when rightwingers ridiculed political correctness.
Oh, they still do. They just have their own special set of PC sayings and rules. What's really funny is they are actually the most pc and most easily offended bunch of all.

They're crybabies. They think nobody remembers how they've attempted to hold the other party to impossible standards.

Rahm Emanuel is Gollum. Fire his A*S now Mr. President!

I don't expect the obama to do anything. It seems making fun of special Olympics and their participants is fair game to these intellectual giants.

Bwaaahhaaahaa. Sorry dumbfuck, saying something is retarded has been used for a long time, and not making fun of mentally retarded people

PHony PC crowd

You thinking it appropriate for those in the whitehouse to be using this small minded dialect demonstrates who the "dumb fuck" is.

I don't expect the obama to do anything. It seems making fun of special Olympics and their participants is fair game to these intellectual giants.

Bwaaahhaaahaa. Sorry dumbfuck, saying something is retarded has been used for a long time, and not making fun of mentally retarded people

PHony PC crowd

You thinking it appropriate for those in the whitehouse to be using this small minded dialect demonstrates who the "dumb fuck" is.

I disagree. You and your PC pussy friends out there, with your fake panties in a wad over this statement, truly demonstrates who the "dumb fuck" is.

PHony PC crowd

Oh please, you put way too much into it. They are human beings, are they suddenly not allowed to be once they are in the white house? Sorry, I'm realistic to realize this. People are just looking for pathetic, pettty things to bitch about their political opposition, and people like you sadly eat it up and condone this nonsense.,

Emanuel should be ashamed for using the word 'Retarded'.

Oh big friggin deal! Who gives a crap. Geez, everyone in this country has turned into a bunch of nancy pantywaists.

Retard

Retard

Retard

Retard

Oh my God!! I wrote it four times. Somebody call the PC police and lock me up!!

Defending the indefensible is something the Liberal Wingnuts are becoming pretty good at no? Continuing to defend Gollum Emanuel? Yikes!

yeah but, let someone say "you lie" against the Obama and watch all hell break lose..:lol:

Forum List

Back