Sarah Palin Endorses Rand Paul

US,your own posts have proven that you're a poser. Just admit you're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep and move on. You really are only lying to yourself at this point. Just be yourself. "Grayson is fairly reasonable for a Republican" really does say it all about you. You've been outed so now just move on. You'll probably feel better if you do. Good luck with that.

I said I am a registered Republican, that does not mean that I like most of them or march in lockstep with them.

lol! No registered Republican would ever make the statement "Grayson is fairly reasonable for a Republican." Seriously,you've been outed now just move on. Stop posing and just be yourself. You're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep so just be proud of that fact. I hope i helped. Good luck.

US,your own posts have proven that you're a poser. Just admit you're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep and move on. You really are only lying to yourself at this point. Just be yourself. "Grayson is fairly reasonable for a Republican" really does say it all about you. You've been outed so now just move on. You'll probably feel better if you do. Good luck with that.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with the official approved Republican litmus test. :eusa_whistle:

Republican litmus test: Don't come on message boards posing as a Republican when you know you're really just a loyal Hopey Changey sheep. How many loyal registered Democrats do you know who say "He or she is fairly reasonable for a Democrat?" Another poser gets busted. Nuff said.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with the official approved Republican litmus test. :eusa_whistle:

I don't like Bush. Doesn't that make me a real republican? :D

LMAO at liberalpuckerlips.

I did not say I was a real republican like the righties. Heaven forbid, I avoid evil.
I just said I am a registered republican which is absolutely true.

and just because I am not a real rightie does not mean I worship Obama or the Dems.

A person with your flawed logic telling others who is the best representative for their state.

Last edited:
Stop posing and get real. You're not and never have been a Republican. Your own posts prove this. Nothing worse than a poser on a message board. You really have already been outed so continuing to pose just makes you look silly. Free yourself. Just admit you're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep. Try it,you might feel better about yourself.

Liberalpuckerlips the fact is that I will vote for grayson in the primary and hope to be able to vote for him in the final. If Paul wins the primary I will vote for the dem.

Now does that sound like a hopey changey Obamite to you?

US,you are a poser and you know it. You're not any more of a Republican than Nancy Pelosi is. So why continue to lie? It's only a message board,so you can be honest. Posers get no respect. Honest posters do though. Try it.

I think it's sour grapes that Grayson didn't get the endorsement.

This is the 2nd big endorsement that's upset him now.

David Adams, Rand Paul's campaign manager has confirmed this morning that SarahPAC has sent them financial support and authorized the release of that information as an endorsement of Rand Paul for the GOP candidate to replace retiring baseball hall of fame pitcher and two term incumbent Jim Bunning.

BluegrassBulletin.com: EXCLUSIVE: Palin Endorses Rand Paul CONFIRMED

While this will probably be a boost for Rand in the Republican primary in Kentucky I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin at all. She's a foreign interventionist whereas Rand is not. So while this is big news for the campaign, it's not really all that exciting for those of us who support Rand based on principles and ideas.

What principles and ideas does Rand have that Sarah doesn't?

Actually wanting to limit government, as opposed to simply wanting to limit Democratic Party government.

Forum List

Back