Sarah Palin Endorses Rand Paul

If you support a candidate's platform, then it really shouldn't make a difference who does or doesn't endorse them.

I support most of his platform, and it doesn't matter to me who endorses him. Since I was posting this information, however, I felt like making clear my opinion of Sarah Palin.

Your opinion is that Sarah is a foreign interventionalist, care to expand on that opinion? How certain are you that Rand doesn't beleive in interventionalism?

Actually Rand does have some disagreements with his dad on some issues. Do some more research on Rand Paul and you might be surprised at what you find. Rand Paul is not a Ron Paul clone. He really can actually think for himself. Seriously,it's true. Whether you like Palin or not is unimportant. Rand Paul is the right choice and that's all that counts in the end.

Actually Rand does have some disagreements with his dad on some issues. Do some more research on Rand Paul and you might be surprised at what you find. Rand Paul is not a Ron Paul clone. He really can actually think for himself. Seriously,it's true. Whether you like Palin or not is unimportant. Rand Paul is the right choice and that's all that counts in the end.

I will vote Greyson.(sp?)
I live in KY and can vote in this.

with all those DR's quitting because of lawsuits why would I help to remove another one?

Last edited:
They will not vote for your health care reform or tax cut or somesuch thing.

What will Rand owe Sarah?

His support later for some venture of hers.

Perhaps he will hand out her book at his rallies....

And perhaps he WON'T.

Hence my question of 'or else what'.

If he doesn't, then what?

She doesn't support him again for his reelection bid? Who cares? Maybe he will simply campaign on his own merits and accomplishments during his term.

Favors aren't OWED. They are voluntarily given. No one owes anyone ANYTHING. Rand doesn't have to lift a fucking FINGER for Sarah fucking Palin, just because she endorsed him and offered some financial support.

Maybe...just MAYBE...she likes his platform enough to put her money into it, because she'd like to see him in that seat. You know, the same reason any other average voter donates to a campaign.

I donated to Rand's father's campaign, and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't owe me SHIT.

What will Rand owe Sarah?

And perhaps he WON'T.

She doesn't support him again for his reelection bid? Who cares? Maybe he will simply campaign on his own merits and accomplishments during his term.

Favors aren't OWED. They are voluntarily given. No one owes anyone ANYTHING. Rand doesn't have to lift a fucking FINGER for Sarah fucking Palin, just because she endorsed him and offered some financial support.

Maybe...just MAYBE...she likes his platform enough to put her money into it, because she'd like to see him in that seat. You know, the same reason any other average voter donates to a campaign.

I donated to Rand's father's campaign, and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't owe me SHIT.

You obviously do not understand much about politics.

And perhaps he WON'T.

I understand completely, my man. I realize politicians give each other hand jobs.

If the worst thing he does is hand out her book, I think I'll sleep at night.

What's funny is that you're voting for Grayson, who is establishment to the core. The guy probably makes a LIVING off of back room political deals.

You only want him because he leans farther to the left than Rand. You don't really care about who's scratching who's back, so spare me this ridiculous game please.

And perhaps he WON'T.

I understand completely, my man. I realize politicians give each other hand jobs.

If the worst thing he does is hand out her book, I think I'll sleep at night.

What's funny is that you're voting for Grayson, who is establishment to the core. The guy probably makes a LIVING off of back room political deals.

You only want him because he leans farther to the left than Rand. You don't really care about who's scratching who's back, so spare me this ridiculous game please.

Grayson is fairly reasonable for a Republican. I know his track record.

"Fairly reasonable for a Republican?" I think that pretty much sums up this poster. Just another Liberal Wanker posing as a Republican. Don't let em fool ya. Probably a loyal Hopey Changey sheep through and through. Rand Paul is the right choice. Nuff said.

"Fairly reasonable for a Republican?" I think that pretty much sums up this poster. Just another Liberal Wanker posing as a Republican. Don't let em fool ya. Probably a loyal Hopey Changey sheep through and through. Rand Paul is the right choice. Nuff said.

If you do not live in KY you are not qualified to decide who is best suited to represent us.
That is in the constitution.

lol! I love it when Liberal Wankers come on message boards posing as Republicans. Who do they think they're lying to? They're only lying to themselves in the end. It's actually kind of pathetic. Any poster who can make a statement like "Grayson is fairly reasonable for a Republican" has to be a complete fraud and has been busted. They never have and never will vote for a Republican. Gotta call Bull Chit on these frauds.

Yea you're a registered Republican like i'm the Pope. Stop posing and just be yourself. We already know you're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep so no need to continue posing as a Republican. Your posts have already proven that you're a fraud. Just be yourself.

Yea you're a registered Republican like i'm the Pope. Stop posing and just be yourself. We already know you're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep so no need to continue posing as a Republican. Your posts have already proven that you're a fraud. Just be yourself.

You really ought to stop claiming to be the pope. Because I am surely a registered Republican.

US,your own posts have proven that you're a poser. Just admit you're a loyal Hopey Changey sheep and move on. You really are only lying to yourself at this point. Just be yourself. "Grayson is fairly reasonable for a Republican" really does say it all about you. You've been outed so now just move on. You'll probably feel better if you do. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back