Sarah Palin Endorses Rand Paul

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
David Adams, Rand Paul's campaign manager has confirmed this morning that SarahPAC has sent them financial support and authorized the release of that information as an endorsement of Rand Paul for the GOP candidate to replace retiring baseball hall of fame pitcher and two term incumbent Jim Bunning.

BluegrassBulletin.com: EXCLUSIVE: Palin Endorses Rand Paul CONFIRMED

While this will probably be a boost for Rand in the Republican primary in Kentucky I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin at all. She's a foreign interventionist whereas Rand is not. So while this is big news for the campaign, it's not really all that exciting for those of us who support Rand based on principles and ideas.

Palin endorses Rand. Yeha right that will make me vote for him. sure...

I am a registered Republican btw.

David Adams, Rand Paul's campaign manager has confirmed this morning that SarahPAC has sent them financial support and authorized the release of that information as an endorsement of Rand Paul for the GOP candidate to replace retiring baseball hall of fame pitcher and two term incumbent Jim Bunning.

While this will probably be a boost for Rand in the Republican primary in Kentucky I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin at all. She's a foreign interventionist whereas Rand is not. So while this is big news for the campaign, it's not really all that exciting for those of us who support Rand based on principles and ideas.

Seriously, WTF are they both thinking? :eusa_eh:

If you support a candidate's platform, then it really shouldn't make a difference who does or doesn't endorse them.

I would say Rand is simply accepting the endorsement because she's a big name in the conservative movement, and it will go over well with Republicans. Though he already lead in the Republican primary and against both Democratic opponents in the polls, this will likely produce another boost in his popularity. As for Palin's reasoning, I have no idea.

If you support a candidate's platform, then it really shouldn't make a difference who does or doesn't endorse them.

I support most of his platform, and it doesn't matter to me who endorses him. Since I was posting this information, however, I felt like making clear my opinion of Sarah Palin.

I would say Rand is simply accepting the endorsement because she's a big name in the conservative movement, and it will go over well with Republicans. Though he already lead in the Republican primary and against both Democratic opponents in the polls, this will likely produce another boost in his popularity. As for Palin's reasoning, I have no idea.

I would guess that she is trying to boost her "maverick" cred she glommed onto when she was with McCain.

Rand Paul, Ron Pauls son an Opthamologist in KY running for the stupid baseball players seat in the US senate.

Sarah is not a "foreign interventionist". She can see Kentucky from her back porch - that alone qualifies her as an expert. Ask her, she'll tell you.

Sarah is not a "foreign interventionist". She can see Kentucky from her back porch - that alone qualifies her as an expert. Ask her, she'll tell you.

She's absolutely a foreign interventionist, as she supports an aggressive foreign policy just like John McCain and Barack Obama.

Wasn't the Palin endorsement the "kiss of death" for good old what's his name in NY23?

Wasn't the Palin endorsement the "kiss of death" for good old what's his name in NY23?

No. The Palin endorsement was the only reason he was a viable candidate in the first place. The fact that he was running in the Conservative Party was the "kiss of death" for his campaign.

No. The Palin endorsement was the only reason he was a viable candidate in the first place. The fact that he was running in the Conservative Party was the "kiss of death" for his campaign.

How sad is that? Palin is nothing more than an Internet blogger, and a media darling on Faux News these days....

Man i'm starting to like Palin more & more these days. I wasn't such a big fan our hers before but i have to admit that i'm coming around. Supporting Rand Paul is a gutsy move. WTG Mrs. Palin! :)

What principles and ideas does Rand have that Sarah doesn't?

Forum List

Back