Sarah Palin Endorses Pastor Stephen Broden In Texas District 30.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This time she endorses Stephen Broden in Texas 30th District. Once again Sarah Palin shows common sense in picking Broden and this will surely turn heads in the liberal nation that has ruined this country by eroding Americas values and traditions. Lets see how the Tea Party and her will be viewed now with this endorsement. This is brilliant political strategy by Palin.

Governor Palin 4 President: (Video) Sarah Palin Endorsement: Lone Star State Shines w/ Stephen Broden Texas’ 30th District

Stephen Broden for US Congress Texas District 30

TX30_109.gif

It’s an honor to support Stephen Broden to represent Texas’ 30th Congressional District. As a teacher and pastor he has made it his life’s work to support the good people of the Fair Park and South Dallas areas in the beautiful Lone Star State. His community leadership helped provide better economic and educational opportunities by supporting private sector efforts to empower the people there. Through his Fair Park Friendship Center, Pastor Broden has provided practical help to those in need, proving that private charities can do much more than government can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2rd5x6El4E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Stephen Broden on Conservatism[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Broden’s opponent is incumbent Democrat Eddie Bernice Johnson of Dallas. The Dallas Morning News revealed earlier this month that the Congresswoman awarded at least 23 Congressional Black Caucus Foundation scholarships to her relatives and the children of a top staffer – in violation of the foundation’s nepotism and residency rules. Rep. Johnson also apparently asked the Foundation to send scholarship checks directly to her two grandsons and two great-nephews, rather than to their colleges.

• Banned
Just a question: It's September 21st. The election is in less than 6 weeks. Why's Palin dragging out the endorsement process like this?
I don't know. Why do newspapers drag out their endorsements to the last minute?

Just a question: It's September 21st. The election is in less than 6 weeks. Why's Palin dragging out the endorsement process like this?

The Plain Dealer doesn't. If other papers do, I haven't noticed. I cannot really think of anyone comparable to Palin on the Dem side (not an elected but nonetheless a king-maker) but major Dem powerhouses like Obama and WTF Bloomberg is now have had their endorsements in place and have been working the campaign trail for months.

I just wonder what is happening behind the scenes. Seems odd, is all.

• Banned

The Plain Dealer doesn't. If other papers do, I haven't noticed. I cannot really think of anyone comparable to Palin on the Dem side (not an elected but nonetheless a king-maker) but major Dem powerhouses like Obama and WTF Bloomberg is now have had their endorsements in place and have been working the campaign trail for months.

I just wonder what is happening behind the scenes. Seems odd, is all.
Obama knows it would be futile to endorse any candidate because he is in political trouble.

This time she endorses Stephen Broden in Texas 30th District. Once again Sarah Palin shows common sense in picking Broden and this will surely turn heads in the liberal nation that has ruined this country by eroding Americas values and traditions. Lets see how the Tea Party and her will be viewed now with this endorsement. This is brilliant political strategy by Palin.

Governor Palin 4 President: (Video) Sarah Palin Endorsement: Lone Star State Shines w/ Stephen Broden Texas’ 30th District

Stephen Broden for US Congress Texas District 30

TX30_109.gif

It’s an honor to support Stephen Broden to represent Texas’ 30th Congressional District. As a teacher and pastor he has made it his life’s work to support the good people of the Fair Park and South Dallas areas in the beautiful Lone Star State. His community leadership helped provide better economic and educational opportunities by supporting private sector efforts to empower the people there. Through his Fair Park Friendship Center, Pastor Broden has provided practical help to those in need, proving that private charities can do much more than government can.

YouTube - Stephen Broden on Conservatism

Good on you Pastor Broden.

If you're good for Sarah Palin, you are sure as gold for me.

Go get'em !

Last edited:

Go get'em !

The entertainment on this site never ends.

What are your views on the Pastor who will obvious be put in the limelight tommorrow because Sarah Palin endorsed a black man and liberals say the tea party is racist?

Fuck R(eal)C(rap)'s views. I hope he commits suicide and won't have any views.

What are your views on the Pastor who will obvious be put in the limelight tommorrow because Sarah Palin endorsed a black man and liberals say the tea party is racist?

Suicide? Then I wouldn't be able to entertain myself by listening to your strangely partisan ramblings.

Go get'em !

Palin may not be racist?

She probably is not very if any racist.

She does like her tan.
Palin is not the Tea Party.

got any polling on how this race is stacking up

a republican has slim to none chance in this district

Sarah Palin would endorse the easter bunny given the opportunity.

You're quite the moron.

You are definitely someone the Obamarrhoidal Libturds can be proud of.

Congratulations.

LOL, I'm not sure what's more amusing, your blind partisan allegiance or your belief that I follow Obama. I personally hate the man.

You're still a POS.....but what with your perception re Obami Salaami..... with a redeeming feature

Suicide? Then I wouldn't be able to entertain myself by listening to your strangely partisan ramblings.

Now that breaks my heart !

As some of our Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard friends would say: "It really do!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back