Sarah Palin Endorsed Joni Earnst On Verge Of Huge Upset In Iowa

Looks like the libs don't want to comment on this sure victory.
"they said the same thing about mitt romney ..look how that turned out.

Yea, and Obama predicted the congressional elections four years ago would be a democratic sweep. Just goes to show how wrong wishful thinking usually is.
funny coming from a poster whose party has lost all but one presidential elections since 1993..
(reelections don't count.)

Man! That Sarah has gone and changed the face of yet another close election! She's awesome. It is a wonder that she doesn't take advantage of her immense popularity and unifying spirit and run for higher office herself! I'm really saddened by this.

funny coming from a poster whose party has lost all but one presidential elections since 1993.

In the last 33 years, Republican presidents have held the White House 20 of those years. You know, with selective math like yours, you ought to go hang out at the 8+5=10 thread. You'd like it there.
when getting your ass handed to you, resurrect the ghost of ronald reagan.

funny coming from a poster whose party has lost all but one presidential elections since 1993.

In the last 33 years, Republican presidents have held the White House 20 of those years. You know, with selective math like yours, you ought to go hang out at the 8+5=10 thread. You'd like it there.

Deal with your seething embarrassment any way you must.

Deal with your seething embarrassment any way you must.
ahh. more rationalizing why am I not surprised.
why the fuck would I be embarrassed? :finger3:

Forum List

Back