Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

How refreshing, doing something that you said you were going to do.

So Sarah Palin endorses one Conservative Democrat over the Republican (big difference huh? :eusa_eh:.) That suddenly makes her a rebel and keeping her promises? I'd like to see the ratio of endorsements.

Sarah Palin doing what she says she was going to do being based off one example is like saying the Health Care Bill that just got out of committee is bipartisan because Snowe voted for it. Care to delude yourself all you want, but the truth stands. :lol:

So Sarah Palin endorses one Conservative Democrat over the Republican (big difference huh? :eusa_eh:.) That suddenly makes her a rebel and keeping her promises? I'd like to see the ratio of endorsements.

Sarah Palin doing what she says she was going to do being based off one example is like saying the Health Care Bill that just got out of committee is bipartisan because Snowe voted for it. Care to delude yourself all you want, but the truth stands. :lol:

Well I see we have a nasty little man with a teeny weeny er brain here.

" I am in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of FOOLS. Let's start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd Wright.

Time to go night night now, little man, with the teeny weeny.

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:
how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:

how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:

How funny that the same forked tongued libs that claimed she was a complete lightweight and unqualified are now whining that she let down the people of Alaska by allowing her capable Lt. Governor, who wasn't getting harassed by frivolous lawsuits, to take over her position.......... which is it lefties?

The left wanted her out of office by supporting the bullshit lawsuits pushed by even more crooked lawyers, she resigned and now you want to give her shit for leaving.

Admit it, you people are easily impressed by smooth talking snake oil salesmen who supposedly have a Harvard degree in law(has anyone seen any records yet, did he even attend class?), as long as there is a D behind the name. You used the black population to get an imbecile in power, you should be ashamed but since demorats have no morals, you aren't...... pathetic.

Go Sarah, sign a copy for me.

How funny that the same forked tongued libs that claimed she was a complete lightweight and unqualified are now whining that she let down the people of Alaska by allowing her capable Lt. Governor, who wasn't getting harassed by frivolous lawsuits, to take over her position.......... which is it lefties?

The left wanted her out of office by supporting the bullshit lawsuits pushed by even more crooked lawyers, she resigned and now you want to give her shit for leaving.

Admit it, you people are easily impressed by smooth talking snake oil salesmen who supposedly have a Harvard degree in law(has anyone seen any records yet, did he even attend class?), as long as there is a D behind the name. You used the black population to get an imbecile in power, you should be ashamed but since demorats have no morals, you aren't...... pathetic.

I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And Obama was smart enough to not release his records.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

I dont live in alaska so I never supported the lawsuits, and I had no problem with her being governor just had a problem with her being heart beat away from being president.
And you are obviously impressed by a smooth talking barbie doll, Palin is nothing like she seems and she has never gone rogue on anything.

You're not interested in knowing more about the empty suit? Why not? You are just going to buy into the idea that this clown that surrounds himself with some of the worst people to ever show up in Washington is brilliant because he acts like a gay model......... whatever.

That being said, she may split the vote with her endorsement and give the Democrat the seat. So...um...yay Sarah!

Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

Is this another joke? Who can understand a thing she says? When one of her speeches can be made into an "Emmy Winning" skit on Saturday Night Live, by having it repeated back word for word, then how can anyone possible take her seriously?

I saw a comment that said, "Palin/Beck 2012" would have Democrats laughing all the way to the White House.

How refreshing, doing something that you said you were going to do.

Especially from someone who has never done it before.

"Gimme the earmarks" "No I don't want the earmarks" "OK gimme the earmarks, but I'm gonna spend it on something ELSE." "I am a fierce crusader against earmarks."

"Fire the guy." "I didn't tell anyone to fire the guy."

"I'm a pit bull with lipstick" "Why are people snarling back at me."

"I quit."

Is this another joke? Who can understand a thing she says? When one of her speeches can be made into an "Emmy Winning" skit on Saturday Night Live, by having it repeated back word for word, then how can anyone possible take her seriously?

I saw a comment that said, "Palin/Beck 2012" would have Democrats laughing all the way to the White House.

you're drooling again.

How's that?

You aren't bothered by the lack of paper trail on Obama? Would you be bothered by a lack of paper trail on a Republican president?

A couple notes on this race:

1. Newt Gingrich backs the Republican candidate, Dede Scozzafava. "It demonstrates just how right-wing some Republicans have become that former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is on the moderate side of this civil war," ( E.J. Dionne Jr.)

2. Hoffmann has now pulled enough votes from the Republican candidate to put Bill Owens, the Democrat, in the lead.

Forum List

Back