Sarah Palin Does The Unthinkable And Attacks Boehner: "It's The Spending Stupid"

You see what I have been saying about this patriot? Yes you do. Palin is showing what she did in Alaska that garnished her a whopping 90% approval rating and praise from all the nations governors. She is showing that she is not afraid to take on members of her own party. In Alaska she scolded members of the republican party for not wanting to work with the other side and putting theirselves first before the Alaskan citizens. She had enough of that and got on their ass. She also put the corrupt ones in jail for being unethical. What she has done tonight is tell Boehner to get his shit together along with the rest of the lawmakers in Washington and get the spending off the table.

Must see video. You really have to see this:
Sarah Palin: It’s the spending stupid! | The Right Scoop

Sarah Palin criticizes Boehner for trying to reinvent the wheel and not sticking with Cut, Cap, and Balance which is why he is having trouble getting enough votes to pass his current plan. But she also criticizes Obama for scaring the American people with this crisis mentality and says he doesn’t understand that we have a spending problem in this country

UPDATE: Second interview added from her interview on Follow the Money where she points out that Obama is incapable of communicating the right message regarding our impending bankruptcy because he doesn’t understand the principles on which our country was founded:

See link above

Even a retired Army Sgt should be able to read the words and come to a reasonable conclusion, but maybe not. Palin was criticizing Obama and encouraging Speaker Boehner into doing the right thing.

You see what I have been saying about this patriot? Yes you do. Palin is showing what she did in Alaska that garnished her a whopping 90% approval rating and praise from all the nations governors. She is showing that she is not afraid to take on members of her own party. In Alaska she scolded members of the republican party for not wanting to work with the other side and putting theirselves first before the Alaskan citizens. She had enough of that and got on their ass. She also put the corrupt ones in jail for being unethical. What she has done tonight is tell Boehner to get his shit together along with the rest of the lawmakers in Washington and get the spending off the table.

Sarah Palin criticizes Boehner for trying to reinvent the wheel and not sticking with Cut, Cap, and Balance which is why he is having trouble getting enough votes to pass his current plan. But she also criticizes Obama for scaring the American people with this crisis mentality and says he doesn’t understand that we have a spending problem in this country

UPDATE: Second interview added from her interview on Follow the Money where she points out that Obama is incapable of communicating the right message regarding our impending bankruptcy because he doesn’t understand the principles on which our country was founded:

See link above

I agree.

We need to cut off all these retired military on the public dole.

What exactly is unthinkable about criticizing a political leader? This is the United States of America. Our nation was built on exactly that.

yup amoung other things...like freedom of religion. Including the Muslim religion believe it or not. (I am talking to the pizza man here.)

Oh and Sarah who?

See link above

I agree.

Yeah...........sure...........do that and you'll see a second Revolution, or maybe another Civil War.

The military retirees generally have guns and know how to use them.

Just sayin'.

See link above

I agree.

fuck off, you ungrateful little bastard.

See link above

I agree.

Yeah...........sure...........do that and you'll see a second Revolution, or maybe another Civil War.

The military retirees generally have guns and know how to use them.

Just sayin'.

He has no respect for you at all.

I agree, but the more you listen to her, you will find out she is a serious articulate woman and knows what the hell she is talking about. This is the type person we need as president, someone who will get tell off their own party members for not doing the right thing. Have we seen Obama jump on Reid or Pelosi? No.

Serious and articulate? Bullshit......

She doesn't even know basic American history.

Give it up USARetarded, she's not gonna run, no matter HOW much you want her to.

And.......fwiw.........she's not gonna fuck you either.

Misogyny ( /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women.

Misogyny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where have I seen this bullshit before?

Oh, yeah:

Synthaholic said:

You don't seem to like women very much

Your act's getting tired, Frank.

Mitt has his problems with the real core and soul of the party, the old Goldwaterites and Fordites and the few Eisenhower supporters left, but America has problems with anybody to Romney's right, rightfully so. TeaBot affiliation is for 80% of America a bad, bad thing.

Are you seriously going to try to sell this crap to us, again?

And expect us to buy it?

The GOP does not win elections by pandering to the left and nominating someone they like.

Come on, I'm an old guy, I've seen this game played before.

Let's not nominate bad old Ronald Reagan, he's too right wing. Let's support unelected and picked by Democrats Jerry Ford. Yeah. that'll work. Oh, wait, no, he lost to an inept Peanut Farmer from Georgia. Then Reagan came along five years later and cleaned that guys clock.

Oh, wait, let's nominate Bob Dole, Tax collector for the welfare state. A guy in his goodbye speech to the Senate bragged about all the times he worked with Democrats to make government bigger. (Did he understand which party he was running for?) He lost to Slick Willy by a pretty good margin.

Then you guys talked us into McCain. Good old John McCain, who seemed to always get his name on legislation that he co-sponsored with Democrats that Republicans hate- McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy. Yeah, but he's not mean old George Bush, that's for sure. He's a nice moderate that people can vote for. They didn't though.

People do not want moderation, and they don't care as much about idealogy as you think. They want leadership.

You guys in the establishment whine about the Tea Party, and frankly, I have some issues with them, but they are right on a lot of points. They got us control of congress and put an end to Obama's madness, for one thing. But we aren't going to win trying to get 'those guys" to like us by nominating a "moderate" like Magic Underpants Mitt.

Religion aside, Romney might eke out a win if only he were not quite so far to the left of Our Kenyan President.

Does anyone really think a majority of American know Romney is a Mormon?
I rather doubt it.. Doesn't say much from average Americans but what else in new.

Again, I suspect that the media is keeping mum about his religion until after he secures the nomination. Then we are all going to hear about all the nuttiness of their history and beliefs.

I should also point out that Romney is keeping mum about his religion, unlike the other guys who wear it on their sleaves.

See link above

There she goes, jumping out in front of the parade again..

Forum List

Back