Sarah Palin Does The Unthinkable And Attacks Boehner: "It's The Spending Stupid"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
You see what I have been saying about this patriot? Yes you do. Palin is showing what she did in Alaska that garnished her a whopping 90% approval rating and praise from all the nations governors. She is showing that she is not afraid to take on members of her own party. In Alaska she scolded members of the republican party for not wanting to work with the other side and putting theirselves first before the Alaskan citizens. She had enough of that and got on their ass. She also put the corrupt ones in jail for being unethical. What she has done tonight is tell Boehner to get his shit together along with the rest of the lawmakers in Washington and get the spending off the table.

Must see video. You really have to see this:
Sarah Palin: It’s the spending stupid! | The Right Scoop

Sarah Palin criticizes Boehner for trying to reinvent the wheel and not sticking with Cut, Cap, and Balance which is why he is having trouble getting enough votes to pass his current plan. But she also criticizes Obama for scaring the American people with this crisis mentality and says he doesn’t understand that we have a spending problem in this country

UPDATE: Second interview added from her interview on Follow the Money where she points out that Obama is incapable of communicating the right message regarding our impending bankruptcy because he doesn’t understand the principles on which our country was founded:

See link above

You see what I have been saying about this patriot? Yes you do. Palin is showing what she did in Alaska that garnished her a whopping 90% approval rating and praise from all the nations governors. She is showing that she is not afraid to take on members of her own party. In Alaska she scolded members of the republican party for not wanting to work with the other side and putting theirselves first before the Alaskan citizens. She had enough of that and got on their ass. She also put the corrupt ones in jail for being unethical. What she has done tonight is tell Boehner to get his shit together along with the rest of the lawmakers in Washington and get the spending off the table.

Sarah Palin criticizes Boehner for trying to reinvent the wheel and not sticking with Cut, Cap, and Balance which is why he is having trouble getting enough votes to pass his current plan. But she also criticizes Obama for scaring the American people with this crisis mentality and says he doesn’t understand that we have a spending problem in this country

UPDATE: Second interview added from her interview on Follow the Money where she points out that Obama is incapable of communicating the right message regarding our impending bankruptcy because he doesn’t understand the principles on which our country was founded:

See link above

I can not say I am a Palin fan. However getting on the Speaker deserves praise. I also enjoy her ability to bunch liberal panties at a hundred yards.

What exactly is unthinkable about criticizing a political leader? This is the United States of America. Our nation was built on exactly that.

• Banned

See link above

I can not say I am a Palin fan. However getting on the Speaker deserves praise. I also enjoy her ability to bunch liberal panties at a hundred yards.
I agree, but the more you listen to her, you will find out she is a serious articulate woman and knows what the hell she is talking about. This is the type person we need as president, someone who will get tell off their own party members for not doing the right thing. Have we seen Obama jump on Reid or Pelosi? No.

See link above

I agree, but the more you listen to her, you will find out she is a serious articulate woman and knows what the hell she is talking about. This is the type person we need as president, someone who will get tell off their own party members for not doing the right thing. Have we seen Obama jump on Reid or Pelosi? No.

No promises, but I will keep an open mind. Anyone willing to place a cap on big government we garner my attention.

• Banned

No promises, but I will keep an open mind. Anyone willing to place a cap on big government we garner my attention.

Thanks. I will send you a PM of her actual political record dealing with budgets, fiscal reform and earmarks. You will be impressed.

Do you work for Sarah Palin? Are you Sarah Palin?

he's trig

Poor taste, man.

Anyway, I think that Palin's resignation in Alaska disqualifies her from holding any other public office. She made a committment to her voters and donors to serve a full term as Alaska governor, but she saw a change to cash in by appearing on reality TV, along with the midgets and sextuplets.

The GOP has a compelling case to make against Obama at this point, who has failed as a president, but we aren't going to shove this guy out with a reality TV Rodeo clown. We need a governor who has a record of accomplishments who stuck by his guns when the going got tough.

And that guy is Rick Perry.

Do you work for Sarah Palin? Are you Sarah Palin?

he's trig

Poor taste, man.

Anyway, I think that Palin's resignation in Alaska disqualifies her from holding any other public office. She made a committment to her voters and donors to serve a full term as Alaska governor, but she saw a change to cash in by appearing on reality TV, along with the midgets and sextuplets.

The GOP has a compelling case to make against Obama at this point, who has failed as a president, but we aren't going to shove this guy out with a reality TV Rodeo clown. We need a governor who has a record of accomplishments who stuck by his guns when the going got tough.

And that guy is Rick Perry.

i thought you said a rodeo clown wouldn't cut it?

:confused:

Del, we know you libs are shaking in your boots at the notion of Perry jumping in.

With Dear Leader's failure on every aspect of his presidency, his only hope would be to villify his opponent. Perry is someone he'd never lay a glove on.

Rick Perry is Dear Leader, and he, however, will make a serious run if he actually goes for it. 60% of Texans generally dislike him but can't get behind anybody else, and he has turned the executive portions of the government into his own dictatorship.

The great majority of Texans will be more than willing to kick him up to VP or Pres, just to get him out of the state.

Rick Perry is Dear Leader, and he, however, will make a serious run if he actually goes for it. 60% of Texans generally dislike him but can't get behind anybody else, and he has turned the executive portions of the government into his own dictatorship.

The great majority of Texans will be more than willing to kick him up to VP or Pres, just to get him out of the state.

Jake, you need to stop shilling for the Android from Kolob. Evangelicals aren't going to vote for him.

The only way to beat Obama is with Romney-Perry not Perry-Romney. When Americans get to know Perry, the minority will vote for him.

The only way to beat Obama is with Romney-Perry not Perry-Romney. When Americans get to know Perry, the minority will vote for him.

Romney will not survive the primaries. Many Americans are unaware he is a Mormon and it is time to let them know. A poll done last week states that 46% of the population is in the dark about it. This is highly unacceptable. It's time to let the voters know about it and its harmful implications it would cause if a Mormon was President. We don't need a member of a cult as president. We need a conservative common sense Christian as president. That person is Governor Sarah Palin, a true Christian who loves God and Jesus Christ, our true savior. It's time to go viral with this Romney Mormon problem on other main political forums. I will get busy right away on this.

Last edited:
Del, we know you libs are shaking in your boots at the notion of Perry jumping in.

With Dear Leader's failure on every aspect of his presidency, his only hope would be to villify his opponent. Perry is someone he'd never lay a glove on.

Yeah, del is such a kool aid drinking Lib. It is just Terrible.

Romney will not survive the primaries. Many Americans are unaware he is a Mormon and it is time to let them know. A poll done last week states that 46% of the population is in the dark about it. This is highly unacceptable. It's time to let the voters know about it and its harmful implications it would cause if a Mormon was President. We don't need a member of a cult as president. We need a conservative common sense Christian as president. That person is Governor Sarah Palin, a true Christian who loves God and Jesus Christ, our true savior. It's time to go viral with this Romney Mormon problem on other main political forums. I will get busy right away on this.

The Tea Party is a cult of historical and constitutional fabrication, and you are worried about Romney?

Really?

The last time you heard a Democrat talk like that was when Vince Foster told Hillary, "I need to come clean about Whitewater and Castle Grande"

See link above

Serious and articulate? Bullshit......

She doesn't even know basic American history.

Give it up USARetarded, she's not gonna run, no matter HOW much you want her to.

And.......fwiw.........she's not gonna fuck you either.

Forum List

Back