Sarah Palin Does The Unthinkable And Attacks Boehner: "It's The Spending Stupid"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by USArmyRetired, Jul 26, 2011.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    You see what I have been saying about this patriot? Yes you do. Palin is showing what she did in Alaska that garnished her a whopping 90% approval rating and praise from all the nations governors. She is showing that she is not afraid to take on members of her own party. In Alaska she scolded members of the republican party for not wanting to work with the other side and putting theirselves first before the Alaskan citizens. She had enough of that and got on their ass. She also put the corrupt ones in jail for being unethical. What she has done tonight is tell Boehner to get his shit together along with the rest of the lawmakers in Washington and get the spending off the table.

Must see video. You really have to see this:
    Sarah Palin: It’s the spending stupid! | The Right Scoop

Sarah Palin criticizes Boehner for trying to reinvent the wheel and not sticking with Cut, Cap, and Balance which is why he is having trouble getting enough votes to pass his current plan. But she also criticizes Obama for scaring the American people with this crisis mentality and says he doesn’t understand that we have a spending problem in this country

UPDATE: Second interview added from her interview on Follow the Money where she points out that Obama is incapable of communicating the right message regarding our impending bankruptcy because he doesn’t understand the principles on which our country was founded:

See link above

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    I can not say I am a Palin fan. However getting on the Speaker deserves praise. I also enjoy her ability to bunch liberal panties at a hundred yards.

3. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,805
    Yet another useless "look at me" thread.

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    What exactly is unthinkable about criticizing a political leader? This is the United States of America. Our nation was built on exactly that.

5. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    I agree, but the more you listen to her, you will find out she is a serious articulate woman and knows what the hell she is talking about. This is the type person we need as president, someone who will get tell off their own party members for not doing the right thing. Have we seen Obama jump on Reid or Pelosi? No.

6. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    No promises, but I will keep an open mind. Anyone willing to place a cap on big government we garner my attention.

7. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Thanks. I will send you a PM of her actual political record dealing with budgets, fiscal reform and earmarks. You will be impressed.

8. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Do you work for Sarah Palin? Are you Sarah Palin?

9. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    he's trig

10. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,021
    Poor taste, man.

Anyway, I think that Palin's resignation in Alaska disqualifies her from holding any other public office. She made a committment to her voters and donors to serve a full term as Alaska governor, but she saw a change to cash in by appearing on reality TV, along with the midgets and sextuplets.

The GOP has a compelling case to make against Obama at this point, who has failed as a president, but we aren't going to shove this guy out with a reality TV Rodeo clown. We need a governor who has a record of accomplishments who stuck by his guns when the going got tough.

And that guy is Rick Perry.