Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

I love it! What an accurate analogy.

joe-biden-fantasy-jobs.jpg

The OP needs to put a few fucking coherent reasons why Palin is wrong and Cap+Tax is right. "utility rates necessarily need to skyrocket" is just one example of unicorn logic. Another is "card check" which ensures that union thugs can browbeat co-workers into voting unions in. That will surely create jobs here. etc, etc, etc,

I love today when they ask fellow republicans if she is presidential material. What an odd predicament, there is always that percentage of wingnuts who would vote for Happy the clown if Happy told them sweet nothings, but sensible republicans know she is hardly dog catcher material but can't say that out loud. Who was it forgot to turn off the mike when Johnnie picked her. Truth rarely touches political spin in republican wingnutland. LOL

I love today when they ask fellow republicans if she is presidential material. What an odd predicament, there is always that percentage of wingnuts who would vote for Happy the clown if Happy told them sweet nothings, but sensible republicans know she is hardly dog catcher material but can't say that out loud. Who was it forgot to turn off the mike when Johnnie picked her. Truth rarely touches political spin in republican wingnutland. LOL

I wouldn't vote for her, but I do enjoy the way she pisses off the lefties. For that alone, she is a useful idiot.

I wouldn't vote for her, but I do enjoy the way she pisses off the lefties. For that alone, she is a useful idiot.

Thomas Paine was a great Revolutionary and stirrer of the pot. After the Revolution, Paine was a non sequitur and quite soon an ex-patriot. Palin is the Paine of the TEA Party folks right now and the pain of the Democrats right now.

She does not need to be the President to be the King Maker. In truth, making a run for President would diminish, not enhance, her impact.

Unicorn Ranch is priceless.

So, you'd vote for another round of DUmbass libruls?

So, you'd vote for another round of DUmbass libruls?

No, I would do a write in. I wouldn't vote for this Democrat Party.

I wouldn't vote for her .... but the easy answer to that is that she is more qualified than Barack Obama was when he was elected. She still shouldn't be President, though. Time to get someone worth a shit in office.

"California would need to create more than four million jobs over the next 10 years to keep up," Palin said. "Does anyone seriously think that the liberal policies of Pelosi and Reid and Obama -- heck a Boxer and a Brown -- are going to be able to turn this around and get the job done."

Palin continued:

"They act like they're permanent residents of a unicorn ranch in fantasyland if they really think they're gonna be able to turn it around with the liberal policies they have to continue, and you know, it's pixie dust."

She's so fucking accurate! How can you keep sending business destroying Liberals to power and think something different will happen?

What I love about her is that she's sweet and sensible, but she beats Democrat ideology like something out of "Goodfellas"

Is she fucking incoherently retarded or does she need a new speech writer?

Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

If she was incoherently "retarded," she would have been incapable of making the coherent speech she did. Disagreeing with her premise does not equate to her being "incoherently retarded."

1) You have no proof that a speech writer wrote the speech.

2) You offered up no substantive rebuttal, as to why you disagree with her assertion.

3) You made an illogical personal attack by asking an illogical question.

Did you employ a speech writer to write your opening post?

Forum List

Back