Sarah Palin defense fund declared illegal

:lol:

I see some skirts are gonna be blown up OVER THIS ONE.:eusa_whistle:

this is sooooooooooooooooo BIG we had to have TWO THREADS on it.

LMAO

Just think. They can get in twice the digs at Palin. LOL

I know....you would think that after the people forced her out of office, she would be more careful NOT to make headlines....what a dummy Caribou Barbie is. A rich dummy, but a dummy just the same.

Illegal Sarah Palin defense fund must give back donations | Reuters

GOOD!

I misbudgeted last month and ran a little short. Had to dip into savings.

Getting that money back would be very helpful.

In the future, I will avoid frivolous donations to help protect dishonest politicians (I know that is redunant)

LMAO

I know....you would think that after the people forced her out of office, she would be more careful NOT to make headlines....what a dummy Caribou Barbie is. A rich dummy, but a dummy just the same.

Dummy for this? The man doing the investigation said she acted in good faith.

But Petumenos also found that Palin — the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee — acted in good faith and relied on a team of attorneys to make sure the fund was lawful and complied with the Alaska Executive Branch Act

Probe: Palin legal defense fund was illegal - More politics- msnbc.com

CaféAuLait;2446107 said:
Dummy for this? The man doing the investigation said she acted in good faith.

But Petumenos also found that Palin — the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee — acted in good faith and relied on a team of attorneys to make sure the fund was lawful and complied with the Alaska Executive Branch Act

Probe: Palin legal defense fund was illegal - More politics- msnbc.com
Palin Derangement Syndrome. You can't fight it with facts and logic.

So any other people who benefit from a defense fund, perfectly alright, but if the governor does so, it's unethical?

Did anyone not know this money was going to be used by Sarah Palin to defend herself from these bs charges? If so, how on earth can you legally prevent people from donating money? You're telling me that I can donate money to defend people from law suits I find frivolous? Am I not allowed to donate my time and skills as an attorney either?

This just seems kind of silly to me. We aren't stupid.

LMAO

No one forced Flalin Palin out of office. There was a simple reason that she QUIT. She quit for the money. No one can blame her. Her face was in the news, so she cashed out. She wanted to make the most of her moment of fame.

Say that over a couple times...SHE QUIT...SHE QUIT...SHE QUIT

Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?

Let's see...She quit and now she is found to have had an illegal defense fund.

Yup, she will be the 2012 GOP Presidential nominee! DRILL BABY DRILL!

All the PDS sufferers are going to point to this and screech, "See?! SEE!! We TOLD you she was corrupt!!"

Let 'em. Consider it an act of charity. :tongue:

Hey Dude. How the hell are ya? Good to see you here.

LMAO

oh so now she was "forced" out of office, the last I heard from you lefties, she quit.
sheeesh, please make up your all's mind, will ya.:cuckoo:

lmao

just think. They can get in twice the digs at palin. Lol

i know....you would think that after the people forced her out of office, she would be more careful not to make headlines....what a dummy caribou barbie is. A rich dummy, but a dummy just the same.

oh so now she was "forced" out of office, the last i heard from you lefties, she quit.
sheeesh, please make up your all's mind, will ya.:cuckoo:

she quit...she quit...she quit...she quit...she quit...she quit...she quit...

Forum List

Back