Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
This gave me a good laugh.

Attachments

• $debate.jpg
    $debate.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 79
Talk about an empty suit?

Palin is the PERFECT RUNNING MATE to bring the Republican anti-intellegensia voters' block to the polls.

I do not think McCain is going to win, but I think Palin will garner McCain more votes than she'll lose him.

We in opposition to the McCain/Bush cabal laugh at how stupid Palin ppears to us, but you must remember that the truly dense LIKE STUPID.

STUPID doesn't frighten them by talking about things they cannot understand.

STUPID sounds like them, full of vague half baked ideas and cute sound bytes short of logic and long on vigorous malice to some caracature that has been imprinted in the minds of the terminally dense.

PALIN is the quintessential NEO-CON supporters ideal candidate, folks.

Palin is the PERFECT RUNNING MATE to bring the Republican anti-intellegensia voters' block to the polls.

I do not think McCain is going to win, but I think Palin will garner McCain more votes than she'll lose him.

We in opposition to the McCain/Bush cabal laugh at how stupid Palin ppears to us, but you must remember that the truly dense LIKE STUPID.

STUPID sounds like them, full of vague half baked ideas and cute sound bytes short of logic and long on vigorous malice to some caracature that has been imprinted in the minds of the terminally dense.

You betcha!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

:clap2:

Great, I post this away from the regular forums hoping to make it a funny topic, and you guys turn it into another political thread. Props to mani for making me laugh with his "You betcha!", though.

Great, I post this away from the regular forums hoping to make it a funny topic, and you guys turn it into another political thread. Props to mani for making me laugh with his "You betcha!", though.
DOn't worry I thought it was funny! The best part is you are for McCain I think and you posted this. The best quality is when you can laugh at yourself! Good for you!

Riddle me this Arkansas " How can you straddle the fence "? But yet defend your so -called non support of republican candidates?

New Topics

Forum List

Back