Sarah Palin - compilation thread

According to the US social security administration, and disregarding his prior health issues, John McCain has a life expectancy of 11.41 years, with a 16.7% chance of dying before the end of his first term in office, and 40.8% before the end of the second.

So, we have almost even odds of seeing the queen of the caribou as President of the United States?

Gulp!

According to the US social security administration, and disregarding his prior health issues, John McCain has a life expectancy of 11.41 years, with a 16.7% chance of dying before the end of his first term in office, and 40.8% before the end of the second.

So, we have almost even odds of seeing the queen of the caribou as President of the United States?

Gulp!

sweet---she can probably do better than he can !!

This could be another Dan Qauyle pick. Or not. I don't know enough about this lady. Maybe she's super smart and super informed on national and international issues.

Because if she's not, and she starts looking like a fool under withering questioning, McCain's going to regret this choice. It will not only look like he was being disengenous by pandering to women, but he picked an unqualified person to use for pandering.

You can only hope----have you watched the clip of this person under withering questioning ? You might want to take a look.

You can only hope----have you watched the clip of this person under withering questioning ? You might want to take a look.

I said it could go either way. She might be a nice, harmless choice for VP.

OT: How come you seem to claim you don't care who wins, or that you're some sort of indepedent, but 99% of your posts are devoted to defending Bush Republicans and McCain republicans?

sweet---she can probably do better than he can !!

How can she be so new to politics, and already so dirty?

She tried to use her public power to have her sister's husband fired, so that her sister would win a custody dispute.

She has only been governor for a few months!

God help us if this under-qualified nobody with a penchant for dirty politics gets her hands on the White House!

she has a 4 month old with downs...typical of conservative compassion...instead of aborting...she is ignoring...we should all be able to afford a nanny and staff.

I'm not surprised.

If I made as many frantic posts about someone as you have in such a short time, I'd be pretty tired of 'em, too.

Suggestion: take a nap.

Oh awesome, we are throwing suggestion around

Suggestion: buzz off*

*I'd of used stronger language but Gunny threatened me today so I better not push it. Conservatives with a little power goes to their head ya know

I said it could go either way. She might be a nice, harmless choice for VP.

OT: How come you seem to claim you don't care who wins, or that you're some sort of indepedent, but 99% of your posts are devoted to defending Bush Republicans and McCain republicans?

If you notice there is no one here claiming McCain to be some superstar who is going to save America. Hardly anyone even likes the guy. I can't argue with that now can I ?

McCain has picked someone for vice president who is not ready to be president.

This shows that McCain cares more about getting elected than he does about our country.

McCain has picked someone for vice president who is not ready to be president.

This shows that McCain cares more about getting elected than he does about our country.

All politicians care more about getting elected than they care about our country---it's their job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back