Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

From middle age to elderly, Barbara Bush looks exactly like her real father, Aleister Crowley and nothing like the man who raised her, Marvin Pierce. These two pictures and Pauline's trip to France in 1924 confirm Barbara's real paternity.

bushperfectmatch.jpg

Alister Crowley was quite the ladies man. He fathered tons and tons of kids.

Peter Boyle
88db49bc-6c2c-4cdc-bd77-84113ca9d128.jpg

Pope Benedict
129004504585920089.jpg

Adolf Hitler
images

Lady Gaga
48a38d2f-3f08-44c6-ab85-0ce48c56c2e4.jpg

Robert Smith
407455ec-1e7d-4604-a8f1-015c0d95e044.jpg

Helmut Kohl
Aleister%20Crowley%20%26%20Helmut%20Kohl_2.jpg

And a cat
aleister-crowley.jpg

Damn, the child support payments must have been HORRENDOUS.

Orange and 1800's Barbara Bush match her real father, Aleister Crowley to near perfection. The face and eyes, it's all very clear.

barbaramatchesorange.jpg

These two pics of Crowley are the best for comparison to a 39 year old Barbara Bush.

bcbestmatch.jpg

These two pics of Crowley are the best comparisons to a 53 year old Robert Smith, and a 26 year old Lady Gaga.

407455ec-1e7d-4604-a8f1-015c0d95e044.jpg

48a38d2f-3f08-44c6-ab85-0ce48c56c2e4.jpg

This is Aleister Crowley, (an infamous Satanist) his illegitimate daughter, Barbara Pierce Bush, and the man who raised her as his own, Marvin Pierce. Mail this one to Canada too.

bcgamematch.jpg

Barbara Bush has looked like her real father, Aleister Crowley through every stage of her 87 years and counting.

bcpictureproof.jpg

Barbara Bush and Marvin Pierce look nothing alike, in any way. The face and eyes are completely different. Barbara looks little like her mother but mostly like Aleister Crowley. Of course it's not possible for a person to look little like their mother and nothing like their father.

abpmb.jpg

barbsparents.jpg

I highly doubt there exists any two Barbara Bush pics that match Aleister Crowley better. These pics are from a recent Parade magazine cover and article.

bcmatch397.jpg

Just like the Clintons can't stand the Obamas.

Or do you just post whatever partisan dribble comes to mind?

Do you even bother to think before you type out a post and click submit reply?

The Obama camp used the race card against the Clintons for political expediency.

No, I dont think the Clintons like the Obamas and I have good reason to believe so.

Bill will speak for Obama this week.. He can't stand him but the Liberal agenda must go on.
Those cock sucking Liberals make me sick.

Sarah Palin dismisses Barbara Bush as a ‘blue blood’ - Yahoo! News

Yeah, Sarah, she has class. You, on the other hand, got lucky when McCain close you as his running mate. THAT is what you have been cashing in on since then. Other than that...

Oh wait, you did guit as Governor of Alaska in mid-term. Yeah, you did do that. Can't blame you Sarah. Look at all the money you have made.

What a joke this woman is!

I think the term pretty much fits...*shrugs*

Forum List

Back