Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

Baby Babs Bush compared to Aleister kid Crowley.

babybabsbush.jpg

kidcrowley.jpg

I wasn't sure that a middle aged Marvin could match with a middle aged Crowley but it's happened and big. Marvin bush is the link back to Barbara's bio Dad that bridges Crowley to at least one of Barbara's offspring. The Bush family could fake a dna test or simply deny Pauline ever had contact with Crowley but these striking resemblances between at least three generations is factual and impossible to explain away. Barbara Pierce Bush is the illegitimate daughter of the most infamous Satanist in american history.

crowleymiddleaged.jpg

marvingbush2.jpg

kidcrowley.jpg

A sleuth like myself in the modern day doesn't have to do much except do a google search and use any relevant info that has already been uploaded. Whomever brightened the Crowley pic has made him look younger and more like Marvin Bush. On behalf of the truth, I thank Google and the WWW.:clap2:

crowleymiddleage.jpg

marvingbush2.jpg

I wasn't sure that a middle aged Marvin could match with a middle aged Crowley but it's happened and big. Marvin bush is the link back to Barbara's bio Dad that bridges Crowley to at least one of Barbara's offspring. The Bush family could fake a dna test or simply deny Pauline ever had contact with Crowley but these striking resemblances between at least three generations is factual and impossible to explain away. Barbara Pierce Bush is the illegitimate daughter of the most infamous Satanist in american history.
Dude, I don't know what in the HELL you think you are proving, but you DO know that Barbra Bush is NOT a Bush!?!?

She WAS a Peirce!

Just exactly what in the hell reason would the Bush family have for doctoring a DNA test...ESPECIALLY since there was NO SUCH THING as DNA testing until AFTER Bush 41 and Barbra were already in the White House. What could be gained?

THINK!

I suppose you could claim George the 43rd prez was the son of a 71 year old satanist since he was the only one that was born before Crowley died at age 71, the same year George was born...IF you're NUTS!

If you are trying to say that the satanist gene got passed on...you ARE NUTS!!!

Dude, I don't know what you think you are seeing, but I suggest you seek the help of a professional!

Seriously...I'm not kidding. They CAN help!

From left to right, here are some years and ages of these three individuals. The only reason anyone ever created any information on the possible bio connection between Bush and Crowley is because Barbara's Mother Pauline was supposed to have physical contact with Crowley at the exact time of Barbara's conception in late 1924. In other words, nobody would have made this claim without that story. My simple but effective work of comparing available images has established visible blood relations between these three generations and makes that story more credible.

1. Aleister Crowley-35 years old (1910)
2. Marvin Bush born in 56. Likely in his mid 40's
3. Aleister Crowley-30 years old
4. Barbara Bush in 1964-39 years old
5. Aleister Crowley-Likely in his 50's

crowleycropped.jpg
marvingbush2.jpg
crowleyswag.jpg

barbarabush.jpg
crowleyaleister.jpg

bushcrowley2.jpg

My simple but effective work of comparing available images has established visible blood relations between Montgomery Burns and...

Nicole Richie
129004067717094887.jpg

Pope Benedict
128884245569067388.jpg

Larry King
59091971-4ca0-4875-a434-bdbdb152a7cd.jpg

And a raccoon.
funny_picdump_98_640_01.jpg

I ask again, 7forever, what's your point??

It wasn't easy to find elder pics that depicted a real resemblance between Crowley and Bush because he was bald and she, a wrinkled one with crazy white hair. The hair off her forehead makes the match.

bcmatch.jpg

If people are blood related they will look alike throughout their lives at the same and different ages just like Aleister Crowley and Barbara Bush clearly do.

bushx4.jpg

Aleister Crowley was born in 1875 and Jenna Bush in 1981. Crowley could be Jenna's Great Grandfather on her Mom's side. A good indicator of blood relations comes from looking at the eyes.

AleisterandJenna.jpg

Excerpt from: Barbara Bush: Satan’s Love Child

During Crowley’s stay at the Harris household he was working to complete a higher degree of evil by performing rituals which would make him eligible to receive a new grade in the occult order he helped found: the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO ). In order to achieve this new grade of “Ipsissimus” Crowley was to complete a very specific magical ritual that he referred to as the “Supreme Ordeal.” He was, with some assistance, supposed to exhaust himself sexually until he entered a state of waking sleep, at which time he would end the ceremonies with a marathon-bout of coitus. It is speculated by many that Harris, O’Hare and Pauline Pierce were his partners in this ceremony.

Harris was no stranger to sex – he had written extensively about his various sexual encounters and the majority of Harris’s written work concerned his active sex life, which was the fashion for writers living on the continent in those inter-war years. In fact it was during this time that Crowley began to rub elbows with some of the literary avant-garde of the time, including Henry Miller , Ernest Hemingway and others. If nothing else, this is at least a scandalous place for a married mother of two to be spending her holiday, even if she had nothing to do with any magical Satanic rituals.

Pauline Pierce returned to the United States in October of 1924 and eight months later, in June of 1925 she gave birth to one Barbara Pierce, who would go on to marry a young politician and soon-to-be CIA director named George Herbert Walker Bush.

The rest of the story is just one more chapter in Satan’s long book of evil. Barbara Bush would use favors granted her by the Lord of Darkness to do the impossible – elect her husband and mentally defective son to the highest seat of power in the world: the Presidency of the United States of America.

For those of us who could never understand the Bush-family’s motivation for atrocities committed against Iraq, Afghanistan , etc., perhaps this will put things into perspective. George W. Bush (Jr.) and his ridiculous father were simply trying to curry favor with their number-one ancestor, the Dark Lord of This World .

What are the chances that anyone would've noticed a resemblance without this story? Astronomical is the answer, meaning that the story is probably true and is corrobarated by the images I picked, not the conspiracy theorists same old pics that did little to demonstrate blood relations.

The proof is in the pictures and that proof has been cross-checked by connecting four generations beginning with Crowley. It is fascinating how wrinkly old Babs can look more like Aleister Crowley as a young man than old. These sets of pics demonstrate how family can look different but will ultimately show resemblance to their Parents at drastically different ages.

bushmatch4.jpg

Forum List

Back