Sarah Palin, Buchananite

The more I find out, and the more I think about it, it was a very good pick. Because Sarah Palin is pro-life and pro-gun, he has summoned a thunderforce of American voting power. Because she's a woman, he's insulated himself from the attack that he's not PC.

The more I find out, and the more I think about it, it was a very good pick. Because Sarah Palin is pro-life and pro-gun, he has summoned a thunderforce of American voting power. Because she's a woman, he's insulated himself from the attack that he's not PC.

And because she represents the "Middle Class" ... "American Dream" (pulling yourself up by the boot straps). American's now see that McCain understands them. **Poof** there goes the elitist 7 houses schtick. No wonder the lefties are running around with their hair on fire this weekend!:lol:

Last edited:
" but what makes her interesting is precisely the prospect of her acceding to the Presidency in the event of McCain’s demise or inability to perform the duties of the office. One hates to have to depend heavily on such improbable unintended consequences, but it’s the closest thing to a ray of light in the McCain campaign that I can think of. "

God, I love Pat.

He totally cracks me up, and very few Republican talking heads ever seem to do that.

I mean, is he suggesting that he hopes McCain dies in office, or what?

She has a 90% approval rating in a bipartisan, battleground state. Find me a Democrat with those numbers.

battleground state? Alaska has 3 electoral votes... do you think that will put McCain over the top in November? really? :lol:

And she may be under indictment for influence peddling by election day.

No, she won't. She fired Monegan for reasons unrelated to Mike Wooten.

Again, Mike Wooten SHOULD have been fired. Even if she DID fire Monegan for not fire Mike Wooten, I'd support it. Monegan's job is to protect the people of Alaska. If he won't fire a cop who tasered an 11 year old boy, who the fuck else does he have on staff?

Seriously Kirk, you need new material. This is only a day old, and it's already been shoved down your throat a dozen times.

sorry, was the map supposed to convince me that Alaska was important? :eusa_eh:

what I saw is the McCain is behind in electoral votes either way you look at it.

I was showing you that every state counts. I guess next time I'll have to spell it out for you.

No, she won't. She fired Monegan for reasons unrelated to Mike Wooten.

Again, Mike Wooten SHOULD have been fired. Even if she DID fire Monegan for not fire Mike Wooten, I'd support it. Monegan's job is to protect the people of Alaska. If he won't fire a cop who tasered an 11 year old boy, who the fuck else does he have on staff?

Seriously Kirk, you need new material. This is only a day old, and it's already been shoved down your throat a dozen times.

Why are you stating allegations as if they were facts? We don't fire people in this country because of allegations made by a private detective hired by a family that hates the person. Imagine if everyone did that?

This is rotten!

Why are you stating allegations as if they were facts? We don't fire people in this country because of allegations made by a private detective hired by a family that hates the person. Imagine if everyone did that?

This is rotten!

No, we fire people based on allegations made by OTHER POLICE OFFICERS that the accused ADMITS to.

Please, learn to read.

I was showing you that every state counts. I guess next time I'll have to spell it out for you.

And we also have to ask ourselves why Alaska is even in play? Can it be that it had been so badly run by the criminals of the Alaska GOP that even this Conservative state was turning against the GOP?

Maybe.

:eusa_whistle:

yes please do spell it out for me, especially since when I click that link and look at the list of states where percentages are given, Alaska isn't even listed that I can see, only 34 states are listed.... perhaps I'm not as able to infer what you meant since I'm relatively new to this board and when I registered I didn't get a handbook on reading people's minds. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back