Sarah Palin blamed by US SECRET SERVICE over death threats against Barack Obama

Stating with certainty that Palin is responsible for potential attacks on Obama's life is conspiracy.

Stating with certainty that the people shouting "terrorist" and "kill him!" were Palin supporters, and not Obama supporters trying to cause friction is conspiracy.

Note: The 2nd part of your response here is not part of this.

The UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE saw a INCREASE in the amount of THREATS when SARAH PALIN spoke about Obama being this and that.

THAT is not a conspiracy.

Did I ever say intentionally? NO

But her ignorant ass is response for the amount of threats rising.

When it comes down to taking your word or the US Secret Service, I'm going with the Secret Service.

But hey, thats just my two cents. Though under Bush and Co, probably only worth 0.5 now. :eusa_whistle:

From the same people who blame the pro-life movement for the abortion bombers.

Robert buddy, I thought you were going offline. Was that just a ruse? Silly boy. :lol:

Not a ruse, this is actually my last night. But don't worry, I won't be around to make you whine for least a few months. :)

I don't blame the pro-life movement for the abortion bombers. However, the abortion bombers take the pro-life movement to the extreme.

Just like there are extreme lefts and rights in political parties, some people simply take it too far.

Hey Telegraph and Robert: Obama Won!

Get over it, sing his praises and calm down about Palin and Joe. It's not good to keep this up.

I am calm thank you.

However, these threats can still affect Obama's life. And if her words are the ones that sparked it, then it is cause for concern.

Especially if she runs in say 2012. I like to see my president-elect and future president alive thank you.

...Of course I was. I hated the guy's politics, but I never wanted anyone to threaten or hurt him or his family. Screwed up politics or not, Bush is my president.

Exactly. He was a village idiot but he was OUR village idiot. No matter what political view you hold.

I am calm thank you.

However, these threats can still affect Obama's life. And if her words are the ones that sparked it, then it is cause for concern.

Especially if she runs in say 2012. I like to see my president-elect and future president alive thank you.

Ok, so now you wish to take away Freedom of Speech for fear some receiver will do something? Wow! Speaking of fascism. :eek:

Ok, so now you wish to take away Freedom of Speech for fear some receiver will do something? Wow! Speaking of fascism. :eek:

Where did I say taking away freedom of speech from anyone?

Kathianne, I use to hold plenty of respect for you but since Obama has won you been acting like the right wing extremists on this board in some ways.

I NEVER said take away her freedom of speech. In reality, as long as it doesn't threaten anyone's life (then it's up to the legal system on that one) then she can talk all she wants. The more her ignorant mouth opens, the more it helps the Democrats.

Have your Sarah "I don't know where Africa is, I can Russia from my house, I don't know what a Vice President does, I think Afghanistan borders the US" Palin.

However, I doubt my words will echo much as you love to play judge and jury before all the evidence is presented, which is your own problem not mine.

Some parting words for you: Take the blinders off now or you're going to have a very angry, hate filled time on here as long as Obama and Democrats run the show.

Where did I say taking away freedom of speech from anyone?

Kathianne, I use to hold plenty of respect for you but since Obama has won you been acting like the right wing extremists on this board in some ways.

I NEVER said take away her freedom of speech. In reality, as long as it doesn't threaten anyone's life (then it's up to the legal system on that one) then she can talk all she wants. The more her ignorant mouth opens, the more it helps the Democrats.

Have your Sarah "I don't know where Africa is, I can Russia from my house, I don't know what a Vice President does, I think Afghanistan borders the US" Palin.

However, I doubt my words will echo much as you love to play judge and jury before all the evidence is presented, which is your own problem not mine.

Some parting words for you: Take the blinders off now or you're going to have a very angry, hate filled time on here as long as Obama and Democrats run the show.

Take your own off. You want to have the courts or some entity rule on what may or may not be political speech that may or may not inflame some lunatic. That can't be ruled upon, only stripping away the right to speak would be possible.

But since the Obama win, suddenly that seems to strike some previously liberal minded people as perfectly reasonable. You think we're over-reacting!

Ya cause well Bush was in so much danger all these years from all the people claiming he was a murderer. Were you as concerned for HIS safety? Or his family?

Any threat on any current, former or future US President is disgusting. Bush should be arrested, tried and thrown in jail for the rest of his life for exagerating the Iraqi WMD threat and costing millions of lives, but only after receiving the same kind of trial that he so blindly denied the terrorists at gitmo.

Any threat on any current, former or future US President is disgusting. Bush should be arrested, tried and thrown in jail for the rest of his life for exagerating the Iraqi WMD threat and costing millions of lives, but only after receiving the same kind of trial that he so blindly denied the terrorists at gitmo.

He may be found unfit to stand trial. I'd like to see Cheney and Rummy tried for selling a war that put millions of dollars into their personal bank accounts though. Those guys and a few others should rot in prison.

Yup, You guys are aware that German intel believed that Saddam was close to making a nuclear device? That EVERY Country around the world that means anything had intel and it all said the same thing? Saddam Hussein had WMDs? That Bill and Hillary Clinton also believed, based on the intel they had from the previous administration and her position as a Senator , that those WMDs existed?

Shall we try every person that believed it? Shall we try every member of Congress that voted overwhelmingly for war? Or maybe just the Republicans?

I have to ask: what the hell is this doing in the Conspiracy Theory thread? Palin and McCain made stupid comments about Obama, and those rabid rednecks in her audience started shouting shit like "Terrorist" and "Kill him" and they didn't tell them to shut the hell up.

This is not a conspiracy.

Agreed.

But Gunny does have a propensity to dismiss things as conspiracies theories even when no such claim is being made.

It would be a conspiracy theory if the claim was that Palin was working with the perps.

That is not the claim.

The claim is that Palin's character assassinating speeches inflamed the passions of people given to such overreactions.

That's not a theory of a conspiracy,nor obviously, is a conspiracy, either.

Palin did not "breath together" with the perps.

But dismissing valid complaints as conspiracies is SOP for people who lean right.

They do it so often, that they no longer understand what a conspiracy really is, what it means, or when the claim is a conspiracy theory, either.

A conspiriacy requires people working together (and in secret) on a project.

A conspiracy theory postulates that such an event happened.

No such claim was made in this article.

If any charge might be made against Palin, it wouldn't be conspiracy, it would be demogogery

Last edited:
I'm sorry meme, but you forget how much hate the left fomented against the Bush administration. Are you really fo dense that you can't see that ?
I don't recall any Dem presidential or vice-presidential candidates claiming that Bush palled around with terrorists.

I don't recall any Dem presidential or vice-presidential candidates claiming that Bush palled around with terrorists.

What do you remember? C'mon, you were throwing those around weeks ago. Get honest! You won! Celebrate!

What do you remember? C'mon, you were throwing those around weeks ago. Get honest! You won! Celebrate!
I've never run for presidential or vice-presidential office. A subtle difference, but one that will surely go over your head.

And for that matter, I don't recall saying Bush palled around with terrorists.

I've never run for presidential or vice-presidential office. A subtle difference, but one that will surely go over your head.

And for that matter, I don't recall saying Bush palled around with terrorists.

Asshat. Wear it proudly. Drunk, liar, chimp, liar, war monger, liar, idiot, liar, it goes on like that.

Please keep up the level of anger, it's what the new administration needs. Not to mention is energizes dialogue, you know what everyone wants!

or, at least 52% of the voters!

elections suck when they don't go your way, dont they?

Forum List

Back