Sarah Palin blamed by US SECRET SERVICE over death threats against Barack Obama

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

Looks like what is long suspected is true.

The Republican vice presidential candidate attracted criticism for accusing Mr Obama of "palling around with terrorists", citing his association with the sixties radical William Ayers.

The attacks provoked a near lynch mob atmosphere at her rallies, with supporters yelling "terrorist" and "kill him" until the McCain campaign ordered her to tone down the rhetoric.

But it has now emerged that her demagogic tone may have unintentionally encouraged white supremacists to go even further.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin's attacks.

Irate John McCain aides, who blame Mrs Palin for losing the election, claim Mrs Palin took it upon herself to question Mr Obama's patriotism, before the line of attack had been cleared by Mr McCain.

Whatever, this isn't a conspiracy theory though.

Well, partisan bullshit is gone, and the trash can doesn't allow y'all to swoop on it likw vultures on a kill, so this is the next best place.

If you want to appeal to Gunny to move it back, knock yourself out.

Well, partisan bullshit is gone, and the trash can doesn't allow y'all to swoop on it likw vultures on a kill, so this is the next best place.

If you want to appeal to Gunny to move it back, knock yourself out.

Not worth appealing, I'm just saying it isn't a conspiracy theory.

She talks, the amount of threats rises. If I made a graph, it'd be even more obvious. :eusa_whistle:

It's okay though, while your reading this I suggest bringing back the partisan bullshit area though. Gonna need it for all those crazy Anti-Obama threads.

I have to ask: what the hell is this doing in the Conspiracy Theory thread? Palin and McCain made stupid comments about Obama, and those rabid rednecks in her audience started shouting shit like "Terrorist" and "Kill him" and they didn't tell them to shut the hell up.

This is not a conspiracy.

I have to ask: what the hell is this doing in the Conspiracy Theory thread? Palin and McCain made stupid comments about Obama, and those rabid rednecks in her audience started shouting shit like "Terrorist" and "Kill him" and they didn't tell them to shut the hell up.

Stating with certainty that Palin is responsible for potential attacks on Obama's life is conspiracy.

Stating with certainty that the people shouting "terrorist" and "kill him!" were Palin supporters, and not Obama supporters trying to cause friction is conspiracy.

That said, I know you're not publically challenging my decision to move it, and we're actually discussing this in PMs, and anything else is purely the figment of my overaction imagination.

RIGHT?

Yep, I'm female. ^_^

I do have to add, if the death threats are real, Obama, his wife and those girls better have their security tripled. All it takes is one idiot with a gun...

Last edited:
Yep, I'm female. ^_^

I do have to add, if the death threats are real, Obama, his wife and those girls better have their security tripled. All it takes is one idiot with a gun...

Ya cause well Bush was in so much danger all these years from all the people claiming he was a murderer. Were you as concerned for HIS safety? Or his family?

Hey Telegraph and Robert: Obama Won!

Get over it, sing his praises and calm down about Palin and Joe. It's not good to keep this up.

From the same people who blame the pro-life movement for the abortion bombers.

Robert buddy, I thought you were going offline. Was that just a ruse? Silly boy. :lol:

no doubt the SS were , also little doubt they're drawing straws to see who's point man for BO

Fomenting hate against Americans is always a bad idea. If Palin's comments were the cause of the threats against Obama is debatable...but if we were convicting her of hate speech...guilty as charged.

She should at least have the grace to apologize for her comments, but you know as well as I do that she won't.

Now the meme is not that he is a Muslim terrorist, it's that he's a Jewish terrorist. They (faux cons) are flexible, if nothing else.

Fomenting hate against Americans is always a bad idea. If Palin's comments were the cause of the threats against Obama is debatable...but if we were convicting her of hate speech...guilty as charged.

She should at least have the grace to apologize for her comments, but you know as well as I do that she won't.

Now the meme is not that he is a Muslim terrorist, it's that he's a Jewish terrorist. They (faux cons) are flexible, if nothing else.

I'm sorry meme, but you forget how much hate the left fomented against the Bush administration. Are you really fo dense that you can't see that ?

Forum List

Back