Sarah Palin And The Manifesto That Will Save America

10. Run the Country Like a Business, Not an Empire

Except the empires of the nineteenth and early twentieth century were motivated by economics.

Plus, given the behavior of some companies, I don't want my government run like a business.

Whereas Obama has decades of experience of economics to go along with that Masters in Economics, or was it an MBA? Oh, wait.... no.... he doesn't have any experience or basic understanding of economics either. :eek:

Try not to be an idiot all your life. There are vast reasons why Palin would be a lousy POTUS, her understanding of economics is NOT one of them.

Her understanding of economics is one of them. That Obama has no better understanding than her doesn't absolve her.

hey cali gril... see what a logical post looks like.... you should try it more often

Another fan, California Girl!!! :lol::lol::lol:

She should most certainly run on this....and don't forget, add that it should be taught in school that the Holocaust was a lie.

B(ad)O(dour)......DUH......C'ya.....you fucked up LEZBO,

You don't disappoint me in the sense that SOME kind of crap from you is predictable ....

Thank you for not disappointing US, G. Were you aware that the OP is a proud Holocaust denier? He is.

Link ?

And it is a good one that should have been implemented a long time ago. I would hope that Sarah Palin would adopt this if she became President because this would restore the nation back to prosperity and it will make this strong and proud like it use to be. Sounds like a winning plan. Sarah Palin has the strength and boldness to take these matters into action if needed. The thing about Sarah Palin is that she oozes shear patriotism that makes this country want to strive for excellence. Imposing the ideals of this manifesto will make America stand out in the world as a force to be reckoned with. The manifesto will make America ethnically aware of what multiculturalism can do that can destroy a nation from within.

The Savage Manifesto

The Savage Manifesto for Saving America:

1. Close the Borders

2. De-fund and Repeal ObamaCare

3. Institute a Flat Tax

4. Regulate Wall Street

5. End Affirmative Action

6. Liquidate Tarp

7. Impose Tariffs on China

8. Strike Down Anchor Babies Law

9. Use Profiling to Prevent Terror Attacks

You are talking about a gutsy unAmerican women who wanted to destroy the United States of America, up until the time traitor McCain brought her unAmerican ass into the fold as a VP, the RNC showered her with attention, and a job she didn't have an iota of how to do.

Why not campaign for your wife. I could probably trust her. Has she ever advocated destroying the union through secession? Would she be bought off by politicians in a heart beat? Does she know what newspaper she reads? Does she know where S. African is at on a map? IF she does, I would give her my vote. But as a veteran I wouldn't give that traitor Palin bitch the light of day.

As to the list. You need specifics of exactly what is intended and how it will produce results that will benefit middle class people, and what it is going to cost. :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
And it is a good one that should have been implemented a long time ago. I would hope that Sarah Palin would adopt this if she became President because this would restore the nation back to prosperity and it will make this strong and proud like it use to be. Sounds like a winning plan. Sarah Palin has the strength and boldness to take these matters into action if needed. The thing about Sarah Palin is that she oozes shear patriotism that makes this country want to strive for excellence. Imposing the ideals of this manifesto will make America stand out in the world as a force to be reckoned with. The manifesto will make America ethnically aware of what multiculturalism can do that can destroy a nation from within.

The Savage Manifesto

1. Close the Borders

3. Institute a Flat Tax

4. Regulate Wall Street

6. Liquidate Tarp

You are talking about a gutsy unAmerican women who wanted to destroy the United States of America, up until the time traitor McCain brought her unAmerican ass into the fold as a VP, the RNC showered her with attention, and a job she didn't have an iota of how to do.

Why not campaign for your wife. I could probably trust her. Has she ever advocated destroying the union through secession? Would she be bought off by politicians in a heart beat? Does she know what newspaper she reads? Does she know where S. African is at on a map? IF she does, I would give her my vote. But as a veteran I wouldn't give that traitor Palin bitch the light of day.

As to the list. You need specifics of exactly what is intended and how it will produce results that will benefit middle class people, and what it is going to cost. :eusa_angel:

Tell me how Palin wants to destroy America. Obama is the one who wants and is destroying America. Palin is a patriot who loves her country. She oozes what the spirit of America is and that is pride and the love of her country. Lets see......Texas and Oklahoma have passed laws to secede right? You call Palin a traitor. Obama bowing to leaders of countries not greater than the US is unAmerican. Palin would never do that. When do you ever here of Obama envoking pride and patriotism? Link? Palin as governor put people of her own party in jail including democrats. She mopped up the corruption. Obama wants to rid the US of our nuclear deterrance and wants to take our systems off trigger allert. He wants to not weaponize space. He ended the F-22 Raptor while Russia and China advance their fighters and weapons radar systems including satellites. No my friend, Obama is a Muslim appeasing traitor with no loyalties to the United States AND it's Constitution. He is Neville Chamberlain all over again. Lets face it....Obama is a racist usurper who is not a natural born citizen unlike Palin who is.

Last edited:

The Savage Manifesto

1. Close the Borders

3. Institute a Flat Tax

4. Regulate Wall Street

6. Liquidate Tarp

Tell me how Palin wants to destroy America. Obama is the one who wants and is destroying America. Palin is a patriot who loves her country. She oozes what the spirit of America is and that is pride and the love of her country. Lets see......Texas and Oklahoma have passed laws to secede right? You call Palin a traitor. Obama bowing to leaders of countries not greater than the US is unAmerican. Palin would never do that. When do you ever here of Obama envoking pride and patriotism? Link? Palin as governor put people of her own party in jail including democrats. She mopped up the corruption. Obama wants to rid the US of our nuclear deterrance and wants to take our systems off trigger allert. He wants to not weaponize space. He ended the F-22 Raptor while Russia and China advance their fighters and weapons radar systems including satellites. No my friend, Obama is a Muslim appeasing traitor with no loyalties to the United States AND it's Constitution. He is Neville Chamberlain all over again. Lets face it....Obama is a racist usurper who is not a natural born citizen unlike Palin who is.

He's going to destroy the country because he doesn't have the mentality of General Jack D. Ripper from Dr. Strangelove. Next you'll say he put fluoride in the water supply as part of a Democratic-Marxist-Communist brainwashing plot to contaminate our bodily fluids.

The Savage Manifesto

1. Close the Borders

3. Institute a Flat Tax

4. Regulate Wall Street

6. Liquidate Tarp

going to answer my question? how will she regulate wall street without understanding it

going to answer my question? how will she regulate wall street without understanding it

How do you know she doesn't understand it? What most people do is hire experts that are credible. You know Palin not once had a scandal at policymaking as Governor. Alaska never suffered under her. She can do the same thing with the United States.

Last edited:

How do you know she doesn't understand it? What most people do is hire experts that are credible. You know Palin not once had a scandal at policymaking as Governor. Alaska never suffered under her. She can do the samething with the United States.

If she can do the same thing she did as Governor does that mean she'll quit during her presidency?

Hmm..

How do you know she doesn't understand it? What most people do is hire experts that are credible. You know Palin not once had a scandal at policymaking as Governor. Alaska never suffered under her. She can do the samething with the United States.

If she can do the same thing she did as Governor does that mean she'll quit during her presidency?

Hmm..
She's no Nixon.

Dont even know why I asked, Knothole thinks that Nazi Germany is a perfect representation of Christianity .Crazy shit.

B(ad)O(dour)......DUH......C'ya.....you fucked up LEZBO,

You don't disappoint me in the sense that SOME kind of crap from you is predictable ....

Thank you for not disappointing US, G. Were you aware that the OP is a proud Holocaust denier? He is.

Link ?

Still waiting.

If you can't provide a link, or expand on your smear, then you're the typical full'o shit Lezbo that you already established yourself to be.

how could sarah palin effectively regulate wall street or fight for that cause when she doesn't even know basic economics

Whereas Obama has decades of experience of economics to go along with that Masters in Economics, or was it an MBA? Oh, wait.... no.... he doesn't have any experience or basic understanding of economics either. :eek:

Try not to be an idiot all your life. There are vast reasons why Palin would be a lousy POTUS, her understanding of economics is NOT one of them.

did I mention obama? this thread is about palin... what is your obsession with deflection,non-sequitir and injecting obama into every thread?

are you going to answer my queston of how she will properly regulate them when she has no idea economics works?

No POTUS has much idea of economics - that's why they have advisors. How hard is that to understand? Her understanding, or the lack thereof, of economics is of absolutely no relevance to her suitability for POTUS. Is that clear enough for you?

Your question applies equally to pretty much every POTUS for decades. That's my point. To argue on her lack of expertise in an area where no other POTUS has any expertise is, in fact, moronic.

Her understanding of economics is one of them. That Obama has no better understanding than her doesn't absolve her.

hey cali gril... see what a logical post looks like.... you should try it more often

I have one more than you then, blu.

Forum List

Back