Sarah Palin And A Steak!

How do you punish Helen Keller? Give her a basketball and tell her to read it.

Why didn't Helen Keller scream when she fell off the cliff? She was wearing mittens

Then what?
i doubt they would like you comparing another woman to a steak

Both women fought hard against long odds and were successful; I doubt they limited themselves to delicate lace-edged expressions of their POVs.
I doubt they would compare a woman to a piece of meat, too.

I'm sure they were strong enough women that they could actually get a grip on their emotions, too.

yep, comparing them to a piece of meat.

that is REALLY what the lefties think of ALL WOMEN.

they just MOUTH off about HOW THEY ARE FOR THEM and all that good mushy shit they spout bout right to CHOOSE, right to VOTE, blaaa blaa blaaa

WHAT a friggen joke. Women wake up, will ya.

Interesting...of the 17 female Senators currently serving, only 4 are Republicans. I think that says volumes.

yep, comparing them to a piece of meat.

that is REALLY what the lefties think of ALL WOMEN.

they just MOUTH off about HOW THEY ARE FOR THEM and all that good mushy shit they spout bout right to CHOOSE, right to VOTE, blaaa blaa blaaa

WHAT a friggen joke. Women wake up, will ya.

Interesting...of the 17 female Senators currently serving, only 4 are Republicans. I think that says volumes.
and that is likely to change come this Wednesday

i doubt they would like you comparing another woman to a steak

Both women fought hard against long odds and were successful; I doubt they limited themselves to delicate lace-edged expressions of their POVs.

I'm sure they were strong enough women that they could actually get a grip on their emotions, too.

Yanno Si, I find it ironic that you are so easily inflamed by what I write here on USMB, but that my use of the notion that Palin might EVA be POTUS to motivate people to vote seems over-the-top to you.

Odd, the differences between what you and I choose to care about. Seems to me, the one who cannot control herself here is you. Was it in line with these new protocols you've adopted for discussing other women for you to call me a liar? A psychotic? A drunk? And haven't you used exactly the same vicious language on other women here on USMB that you disagreed with?

Aren't these gloves you keep suggesting should be used when women speak of other women really no more than lady-handcuffs to stifle speech you disapprove of as to content?

Sure as shit looks that-a-way to me.

And before you ask, I have no gender-based limits I'd like to suggest on anyone's free speech. You can call me anything you like...just as I can call Palin anything I like. That is how American freedom of speech works, you constitution-hater.

freedomofspeech.jpg

And before you ask, I have no gender-based limits I'd like to suggest on anyone's free speech. You can call me anything you like...just as I can call Palin anything I like. That is how American freedom of speech works, you constitution-hater.
yup, you can, but stop bitching and complaining when it makes you look bad

Okay... :doubt:

Maybe some of this has already been pointed out, but I'm not reading this whole thread.

First, it's too long. If you're going to do a sketch with two characters that's over a minute and a half, there needs to be an over-arching story and stage direction. The way this software is set up, it's easier to do some kind of monologue. Watch stand-up comedy to see how they build up their jokes--it all leads to a killer punch-liine, the climax, but there's lol-bait along the way to keep the listener hooked.

Kill the background music, too.

Second, I got the "...and the other is a steak" attempted-joke the first time. It's cliche. Then it went into different variations of it, none of which were any funnier--or less unfunny--than the first one. I completely lost interest and didn't even finish the video once I figured it would just be a back-and-forth about the same "joke".

I'm sure it took you awhile, so you get an E for effort, but an F on funny. It actually came across as more of a half-hearted roast than anything else.

Okay... :doubt:

Maybe some of this has already been pointed out, but I'm not reading this whole thread.

First, it's too long. If you're going to do a sketch with two characters that's over a minute and a half, there needs to be an over-arching story and stage direction. The way this software is set up, it's easier to do some kind of monologue. Watch stand-up comedy to see how they build up their jokes--it all leads to a killer punch-liine, the climax, but there's lol-bait along the way to keep the listener hooked.

Kill the background music, too.

Second, I got the "...and the other is a steak" attempted-joke the first time. It's cliche. Then it went into different variations of it, none of which were any funnier--or less unfunny--than the first one. I completely lost interest and didn't even finish the video once I figured it would just be a back-and-forth about the same "joke".

I'm sure it took you awhile, so you get an E for effort, but an F on funny. It actually came across as more of a half-hearted roast than anything else.

Well, is was very helpful feedback, Sheldon. Once a video is on youtube I cannot re-edit, but I will bear your remarks in mind for the next one. It was kind of you to take the time to lay out your thoughts. Thankies.

BTW, this is my favorite xrtanormal video of all time.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/ame]

I fucked around with that software a few weeks ago. It's hard to get the timing of the movements and expressions right... and I wish there was some way to change the tone and inflexion of the voices. Part of the humor is in it's delivery. Maybe those features are in the non-free version.

The computer voices were creepeh. I stopped watching when it seemed it was not going to actually be funny.

Yanno Si, I find it ironic that you are so easily inflamed by what I write here on USMB, but that my use of the notion that Palin might EVA be POTUS to motivate people to vote seems over-the-top to you. ....
Wharrrgarbl.

.... Odd, the differences between what you and I choose to care about. Seems to me, the one who cannot control herself here is you. ....
As your perceptions are rarely associated with reality, I'm not concerned about what seems to you.
.... Was it in line with these new protocols you've adopted for discussing other women for you to call me a liar? ....
You are a liar. That has been demonstrated time and again, not only by me but by numerous other posters. And you are likely a pathological liar.

.... A psychotic? ....
That's a given as you continually see things that are not there, ie. hallucinate; and you have broken from reality.

.... A drunk? .....
I can't say that I've called you one, but that certainly is a possibility.

.... And haven't you used exactly the same vicious language on other women here on USMB that you disagreed with? ....
Nope. Never have I equated a woman to a piece of meat as you have. Never have I used the word '****' except in discussion of that word, but you have. Never have I said a woman is stupid for having unprotected sex with her husband and making a choice to give birth to a Down syndrome baby, but you have. Never have I demanded that a woman be sterilized or forced to use contraception after the age of 35, but you have.

So, we have a pattern here. It's called projection.

.... Aren't these gloves you keep suggesting should be used when women speak of other women ...
What gloves? You're seeing shit that isn't there again.
... really no more than lady-handcuffs to stifle speech you disapprove of as to content?
More hallucinations from you.

.... Sure as shit looks that-a-way to me.
When your perceptions approach reality, I'm sure what things look like to you will have some significance.

The computer voices were creepeh. I stopped watching when it seemed it was not going to actually be funny.

You can choose different accents, but all the voices are monotone like that, Crow. I am hardly a techy person; trust me, for me, that was a big accomplishment. I am lucky I can get the toaster to work, LOL.

Thankies for the feedback.

Forum List

Back