Sarah Palin Addresses Wisconsin Protesters: You Must Be 'Willing To Sacrifice'

Palin can have a cold cup of shut the fuck up, that dumb ass woman wants the middle class to basically sacrifice more when they're already a shrinking class and doesn't believe the corporations on the private should have to sacrifice jack shit, fuck that stupid ass woman.

And Oddball and the rest of you Huffy Puff hating fucktards can shut the fuck up also, this atory was hotlinked by Huffington Post from Associated Press, so before you bash my link as Huffy Puffy biased shit read it first. I leave for a few days and look at the shit thats happening here.
Sacrifice should be shared

The thirteen top hedge fund managers in the US "earned" an average of $1 billion last year, and the richest took in $5 billion.

If the earnings of those 13 managers were taxed at the same rate as public union employees the revenues generated would pay the salaries and benefits of 300,000 teachers.

Who crashed the US economy in 2007-08?
Public unions or hedge fund managers?

It's time to tax the rich instead of borrowing from them.

That will share ALL the sacrifice.

The Republican Strategy...

TAKE more from the rich really take it all they dont deserve it. In fact no one should make any money at all. It should just be handed out by the government based on what they think works best. Problem solved.

Now you are lying.

I am?

What evidence do you have for that? The top rate was raised in 1993, and we got about 20 million jobs that decade.

Yes you are. I made no claim there. I merely cited the one good example of what the other poster was talking about, and cited what followed.

HE is the one who claimed - without ANY evidence - that raising the top rate would have caused a job loss.

I was asking him for evidence to support his claim, and emphasizing the likelihood that he would not be able to find any evidence by giving a very significant example that contradicted his claim.

Now go bother him for making an unsubstantiated claim.

His claim was substantiated by the entire field of economics

According to the Tax Foundation, that conservatives seem to admire,

the total state/local tax burden on Americans is lower now than it was 30 years ago.

The Tax Foundation - State and Local Tax Burdens: All Years, One State, 1977-2008
All I see in that table were State and Local tax rates. The largest tax burden today are hidden taxes. George Bush was no friend of business, and Government under Obama has only intensified his attack. I own two businesses and the extent of what government makes me do and spend to comply with endless regulation and taxes is staggering. And none of that makes my businesses more competitive or is paid by me, it's in the price of what we sell. Consumers in the end pay all taxes. The only exception is the death tax.

Your contempt for facts is comical.

Your ignorance is sad

I stil wanna know why she doesn't come down to the protests herself.
Do you ask Obama the same question every time he sticks his nose in other people's business? For example, can you show me your post saying:

"I still wanna know why Obama doesn't come down to the protests in Egypt himself"

Palin can have a cold cup of shut the fuck up, that dumb ass woman wants the middle class to basically sacrifice more when they're already a shrinking class and doesn't believe the corporations on the private should have to sacrifice jack shit, fuck that stupid ass woman.

And Oddball and the rest of you Huffy Puff hating fucktards can shut the fuck up also, this atory was hotlinked by Huffington Post from Associated Press, so before you bash my link as Huffy Puffy biased shit read it first. I leave for a few days and look at the shit thats happening here.

The thirteen top hedge fund managers in the US "earned" an average of $1 billion last year, and the richest took in $5 billion.

If the earnings of those 13 managers were taxed at the same rate as public union employees the revenues generated would pay the salaries and benefits of 300,000 teachers.

You're right. CEOs make 300 times what union employees make now. I was watching them discuss this on Bill Maher and his theory is that we don't have to tax the rich until we're all communists but it has to become more fair for the workers in America.

The governors need to stop acting like dictators and get the money they need from other sources too.

Yeah, the Governor should get the money from the MONEY tree in his back yard.

How long are you going to take these Teachers and their Unions suck the life blood from you ?
We PAY their stinking salaries folks.

Do you ask Obama the same question every time he sticks his nose in other people's business? For example, can you show me your post saying:

"I still wanna know why Obama doesn't come down to the protests in Egypt himself"

The President's got a bit more going on at the moment than Mooselini. I'm sure she could spare a little time to make an appearance in Madison.

:D

Sarah Palin and Scott Walker's proposal to is basically this,

Let yourselves get fucked up ass, either you fuck yourself up the ass and sacrifice to give more money for corporate tax breaks which we promise will trickle down wealth to you or we will fuck you up the ass ourselves with no vaseline and ky jelly and take the money from you we need for corporate tax cuts, if it means making you pay more and or you losing your job, so be it. You will be ass raped one way or another.

If Wisconsin is so muthafucking broke and can't afford shit why is that faggot Scott Walker asking for corporate tax cuts for the rich business owners? Can you stupid, childish, fucking, lunatic Repugs and Teabastards answer that? Corporate tax breaks and tax cuts need to be paid for so where else is that dickwad Scott Walker going to get the money to pay for them? Ah, by fucking the public workers and unions up the ass by making the pay for it.

The President's got a bit more going on at the moment than Mooselini. I'm sure she could spare a little time to make an appearance in Madison.

Exactly, you have a flagrant double standard for liberals and conservatives.

Actually it's more imperative that Obama go. To your point he's more busy here destroying our economy. A trip would slow him down a couple days. Sarah's at least asking for less government, better to not bog her down with trips.

You're right. CEOs make 300 times what union employees make now. I was watching them discuss this on Bill Maher and his theory is that we don't have to tax the rich until we're all communists but it has to become more fair for the workers in America.

The governors need to stop acting like dictators and get the money they need from other sources too.
The state of North Dakota solved a big part of this problem in 1919 when it began doing business as the State Bank of North Dakota.

If 2% mortgages and credit cards capped at 6% sound good to you, this might be an idea whose time has come.

State-Owned Banks

If Wisconsin is so muthafucking broke and can't afford shit why is that faggot Scott Walker asking for corporate tax cuts for the rich business owners? Can you stupid, childish, fucking, lunatic Repugs and Teabastards answer that? Corporate tax breaks and tax cuts need to be paid for so where else is that dickwad Scott Walker going to get the money to pay for them? Ah, by fucking the public workers and unions up the ass by making the pay for it.

Paying Corporate taxes would amount to "sacrifice"

Only those struggling to support their families are expected to sacrifice

Yes comrade, it's the bourgeois oppressing the proletariat. From each according to their means, to each according to their need. Stalin worked out so well for you guys.

Actually it's more imperative that Obama go. To your point he's more busy here destroying our economy. A trip would slow him down a couple days. Sarah's at least asking for less government, better to not bog her down with trips.

Oh no, no...

I think the anti-union side would benefit from an appearance by Gov. Mooseburgers, wouldn't you agree? They were pretty outnumbered yesterday, after all, and why not put her smiling face on their cause?

Mind you, I wouldn't mind seeing the Prez come down, too, but the pro-union protesters don't really need him to show their strength in numbers right now.

Oh no, no...

I think the anti-union side would benefit from an appearance by Gov. Mooseburgers, wouldn't you agree? They were pretty outnumbered yesterday, after all, and why not put her smiling face on their cause?

Mind you, I wouldn't mind seeing the Prez come down, too, but the pro-union protesters don't really need him to show their strength in numbers right now.
I don't really care if she goes or not. My point was your flagrant double standard, and that has already been established. When Conservatives talk, you assign them the task of personally appearing. When liberals talk, you don't, they are too important to be bothered with such trivialities.

Oh no, no...

actually, it looked like the numbers were kinda even

Yeah, the Governor should get the money from the MONEY tree in his back yard.

How long are you going to take these Teachers and their Unions suck the life blood from you ?
We PAY their stinking salaries folks.
Was it teachers and unions that crashed the US economy two years ago?

Or was is Wall Street Republicans AND Democrats serving a bloated, corrupt US military/security complex's desire for profits?

What sacrifices are you personally calling for the richest 1% of Americans to make?

I feel the richest 1 percent should be allowed to keep only what I say they can. And they should give anything else to ME and I'll will decide how to best divide it among the little people.

Forum List

Back