Sarah Palin a huge hit at the Daytona 500.

It takes great skill and perserverance to drive a NASCAR car. The pit crews also show great skill and precision.
It takes zero athletic ability to drive a race car. If it did Greyhound bus drivers and tractor trailer drivers would also be categorized as athletes.
America's sport is football. Football fans would never let a pimping politician like Sarah Palin or any of them for that matter stump their grounds. Santa Claus was booed at a pro football game a few years back. I like to watch car racing. If Palin or any politician showed up at a racing event I would boo them also.
Real sports fans want cold beer and a day away from the BS. NOT politicians waving.
America has gone shot to HELL.
Sarah Palin? Dam, we lost our friggin minds.

It takes great skill and perserverance to drive a NASCAR car. The pit crews also show great skill and precision.
It takes zero athletic ability to drive a race car. If it did Greyhound bus drivers and tractor trailer drivers would also be categorized as athletes.
America's sport is football. Football fans would never let a pimping politician like Sarah Palin or any of them for that matter stump their grounds. Santa Claus was booed at a pro football game a few years back. I like to watch car racing. If Palin or any politician showed up at a racing event I would boo them also.
Real sports fans want cold beer and a day away from the BS. NOT politicians waving.
Sarah Palin is a symbol of American Pride and Patriotism with her common sense conservatism. NASCAR did the right patriotic thing to invite her and the fans like her and did not boo her but cheered her. She is true Americana.

Sarah Palin is a symbol of American Pride and Patriotism with her common sense conservatism. NASCAR did the right patriotic thing to invite her and the fans like her and did not boo her but cheered her. She is true Americana.

whatthe.JPG

Sarah Palin has about as much common sense as Brett Favre has decisiveness.

You are shitting me, aren't you?
The woman quit her last elected job. That makes her a quitter. I am surprised a military man would want a quitter running the country. Geezzz.
Hate to tell you my brother, respectfully. Thanks you for your service and I mean it sincerely.
Brother, Sarah Palin is not honest. The woman charged the state of Alaska for full per diem on Thanksgiving Day while she was at home. Around these parts of Georgia we call that cheating.
She is all show. No substance. I like racing. Sarah Palin, Barrack Obama; all of them would be booed by a real sports fan. Keep the pimping polticians away.
All show. Another sincere question: Why does a career military man or any American need a politician to make them feel patriotic? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back