Sarah Palin a 'blithering idiot'

I'm trying to think what industry the expert is expert on....the lecture circuit? Is that an industry? Who might the experts be? Other authors? Perhaps the author of the article himself?

What a joke.

Bill Clinton has made over a 100,00,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore has made over 100,000,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore passed global warming legislation while in office and now makes a fortune on global warming.

Clinton is making a fortune every where he goes, China, Saudi Arabia.

No other presidential team has made so much money. Anyone smell corruption.

Sure, Ronald Reagan. Remember, he was a B actor who ended up hosting "Wagon Train" or some western like that. It's not unusual for Presidents to rake in the money after they have left office. Some prefer to retire from public life. Others enjoy the notoriety.

Republicans are always thinking "conspiracy", well, actually they usually don't know how to really "think".

Clinton can get more than half a million dollars in a single speaking engagement. Look at Sarah Palin, and she didn't even win. This woman will end up with 50 million dollars within the next five years. 50 million at least.

When Republicans say Obama is somehow stealing money or one of their other 'conspirators", it's so stupid. If he isn't killed by some crazy Republican, this guy will end up with much more than Clinton. Not only is he the first black leader of a western country, he is popular, here and overseas. He only needs to be a "good" president. The better he is as a president, the more he will end up with after he leaves office. He doesn't' need money now, he has everything already being taken care of.

Republicans have become this party of "moron". Well known conservative, Kathleen Parker calls it the "Party of Ooga Booga".

They have lost what little reason they have left. Read what conservatives on this blog write. The dirty language. The conspiracies. Kill grandma. The mysticism. They're kooks and don't even know it.

Kill grandma?
Do you even have a passing acquintanceship with reality?

You don't know that the Republican minorty leader said Obama wanted to kill grandma? Who would believe something like that? You would have to be a loon.

How can you have an honest debate with Libruls when they're sucks lying cocksuckers?

Sarah Palin gets 1,070+ invitations

By MIKE ALLEN | 8/31/09 2:33 PM EDT

Sarah Palin gestures during her resignation speech.Though she's gotten more than 1,000 invites, Sarah Palin hasn't made any commitments yet. Photo: AP

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin this week will begin accepting and rejecting the more than 1,070 invitations she has received for paid speeches and political appearances since she resigned from office, aides said.

Twenty speakers’ bureaus made offers to represent her. She has signed with Washington Speakers Bureau, which represents everyone from George and Laura Bush to Bob Woodward and Katie Couric to Alan Greenspan, Colin Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

More than 950 requests for speeches have poured in for Palin, and over 120 candidates for office have asked her to appear, including folks running for Senate, House and state Legislature, aides said.

Read more: Sarah Palin gets 1,070+ invitations - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Well, she's no Biden...

:lol::lol::lol: Thankfully--Sarah Palin is no Joe Biden.

$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

How's all that hopey & changey working for all you libs?

Last edited:

Al Gore passed global warming legislation while in office and now makes a fortune on global warming.

Sure, Ronald Reagan. Remember, he was a B actor who ended up hosting "Wagon Train" or some western like that. It's not unusual for Presidents to rake in the money after they have left office. Some prefer to retire from public life. Others enjoy the notoriety.

Republicans are always thinking "conspiracy", well, actually they usually don't know how to really "think".

Clinton can get more than half a million dollars in a single speaking engagement. Look at Sarah Palin, and she didn't even win. This woman will end up with 50 million dollars within the next five years. 50 million at least.

When Republicans say Obama is somehow stealing money or one of their other 'conspirators", it's so stupid. If he isn't killed by some crazy Republican, this guy will end up with much more than Clinton. Not only is he the first black leader of a western country, he is popular, here and overseas. He only needs to be a "good" president. The better he is as a president, the more he will end up with after he leaves office. He doesn't' need money now, he has everything already being taken care of.

Republicans have become this party of "moron". Well known conservative, Kathleen Parker calls it the "Party of Ooga Booga".

They have lost what little reason they have left. Read what conservatives on this blog write. The dirty language. The conspiracies. Kill grandma. The mysticism. They're kooks and don't even know it.

How's all that hopey & changey working for ya?----:lol::lol::lol::lol:-- In rhetrospect--this President is well on track to beat the worst of the worst in recent memory--Jimmy Carter.

Wanna bet that Sarah Palins book will triple Obama's two books combined?

Palin is the female version of Ronald Reagan. Conservative to the core--& it looks like according to recent polling data that this is the trend. Just sit back & enjoy---:lol::lol::lol:

While I am at it--why don't you try to explain to this board how they are going to cut 500 BILLION out of Medicare with millions of baby-boomers--(the still largest generation in the U.S.) retiring & entering the Medicare system & will be for the next 15 years--"without" rationing health care to the elderly? Trying to answer that normally gets liberals cussing up a storm.

$Earmarks-Signing-Statement.jpg

Last edited:
Kill grandma?

You don't know that the Republican minorty leader said Obama wanted to kill grandma? Who would believe something like that? You would have to be a loon.
Only that's not what Boehner said.
.... House Minority Leader John Boehner made a slightly more measured statement, warning that the same provision "may start us down a treacherous path toward government-encouraged euthanasia if enacted into law." ....
FactCheck.org

Kill grandma?

.... House Minority Leader John Boehner made a slightly more measured statement, warning that the same provision "may start us down a treacherous path toward government-encouraged euthanasia if enacted into law." ....
FactCheck.org
OOPS, rdean gets it WRONG again

Carnival sideshows were once a very popular form of entertainment.
As evident by the rabid, ignorant. self-proclaimed conservative RW base's response toward her...they still are a very popular form of entertainment.

I don't think Palin is a blithering idiot. She can deliver a good speech with an engaging style, so she is not blithering. I'm just not sold on her having the best ideas of her own. She's a great talking head, though, even if she doesn't.

That's just my impression of her. I have never been all that impressed with her, except in her charisma. Her intellect is an unknown to me. I don't assume she is an idiot, nor do I assume she is brilliant.
I find this very hard to believe modo. The impression I get from this, your post is that you're so partisan that you have to say SOMETHING...ANYTHING in support of the persons on "your team" even if you really don't like that person or find them the least bit capable.

The unbiased observer of your post can easily tell that you're post is at best a tacid and tepid nod toward the Palin.

Why even waste your time?

Good for Sarah. I'm glad she's getting paid despite the viscous campaign to destroy her and her family.
What vicious attacks?

I am too. The best revenge against vindictiveness is success.
Who took revenge out on Palin? And for what? Can you list or post any examples of "vindictiveness?"

You mean the party of MORANS.

elvis_brain.jpg
morans.jpg

I see Davids. is continuing to fashion rediculous barbs out of his unrequited love for Mrs. Palin. That's so sad on so many levels I don't know what to say.

For PDS sufferers: On average, how many times a day do you have sexual fantasies about Sarah Palin?

Kill grandma?

Or you'd have to have more than a limited understanding of the philosophy of the people Obama's surrounded himself with.

And let's not forget the foul spewings of leftards on this site who insist they are after our children and in 30 years all the rightwingers will be "gone".

Not sure how we're supposed to interpret that, but I wouldn't want one of those assholes in charge of my healthcare, or the education of my kids.

Kill grandma?

FactCheck.org

Good point..
John Boehner never used the words "kill grandma" he talked about the slippery slope of the government encouraging grandma to be euthanised.

It was Sarah Palin who accused Obama of establishing Death Panels to kill her baby. Guess Sarah doesn't have a grandma

Obamacare does provide for death panels. It's hard to argue with the truth.

Forum List

Back