Sarah Palin a 'blithering idiot'

these libs fear her, thats why all the namecalling and hate. Their reaction always gives them away. this lady had more experience than dingle Barry did, 143 days in senate does not give you the experience needed to be president.

Joe Biden is indeed a blithering idiot...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZtW_q_6Ug]YouTube - Joe Biden Gaffe Blooper Mix[/ame]

Sarah's lectures a tough sell

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

SARAH PALIN IS A RICH BLITHERING IDIOT THANKS TO YOU LIBERALS YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE.SHE GETS THE LAST AND THE LOUDEST LAUGH AND YOU ARE STILL OBSESSED.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

I told ya she would get rich off the libtards venom. didn't I? You only have yourselves to blame. Had you treated her and her family decently she would have nothing to write home about. :lol: IswhatIcall poetic justice!

The Librul Jihad against Palin is without precedent in American history.

I don't think Palin is a blithering idiot. She can deliver a good speech with an engaging style, so she is not blithering. I'm just not sold on her having the best ideas of her own. She's a great talking head, though, even if she doesn't.

That's just my impression of her. I have never been all that impressed with her, except in her charisma. Her intellect is an unknown to me. I don't assume she is an idiot, nor do I assume she is brilliant.

Bill Clinton has made over a 100,00,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore has made over 100,000,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore passed global warming legislation while in office and now makes a fortune on global warming.

Clinton is making a fortune every where he goes, China, Saudi Arabia.

No other presidential team has made so much money. Anyone smell corruption.

None of them quit though.

SARAH PALIN IS A RICH BLITHERING IDIOT THANKS TO YOU LIBERALS YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE.SHE GETS THE LAST AND THE LOUDEST LAUGH AND YOU ARE STILL OBSESSED.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin is the dream candidate for Democrats....Sadly, even the republicans are not dumb enough to nominate her for higher office. But, in her new role as spokesperson for the extreme right....she will get to call the shots on the 2012 platform.

Almost as good as having Sarah run herself

Palin is the dream candidate for Democrats....Sadly, even the republicans are not dumb enough to nominate her for higher office. But, in her new role as spokesperson for the extreme right....she will get to call the shots on the 2012 platform.

Almost as good as having Sarah run herself
I never will understand the mentality of those who wish low quality on the other party. You lower the expectations for your own party and you lower the overall quality of choices for the voting public.

But, that's just me. I prefer quality over mediocrity.

And, I have no idea why there are such rabid emotions toward someone who another believes is no threat to them at all.

The article you linked to amounts to nothing more than he said she said crap. That is tremendous journalism. Someone should alert the New York Times and see if they will carry this hard hitting fact based matter of national security on their front page.

If only Scott or Hemingway were alive to appreciate such literary style.

That's a terrible thing to say. First, it's insulting to idiots everywhere. Second, this person is a perfect representative of the current Republican Party.
Someone who is "godly" but will say or do anything.

ldogw uehguir ekht urhgsui
gsjt rl gkicjhgu odut fjghth tijugjhd uiotjgtij
gjtl fdihfyhfio jthoe tpkjge puyjt
jeujtytl iuj yeti jemt

That's me speaking in "tongues" saying, "Let Sarah run for president."

sarah's lectures a tough sell

sarah palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of alaska in july, palin signed with the top-notch washington speakers bureau, which also reps george w. Bush, laura bush, condoleezza rice, hero pilot chesley sullenberger, la dodgers manager joe torre and magician david blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells page six: "the big lecture buyers in the us are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

sarah palin is a rich blithering idiot thanks to you liberals you made it possible.she gets the last and the loudest laugh and you are still obsessed.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

palin is the dream candidate for democrats....sadly, even the republicans are not dumb enough to nominate her for higher office. But, in her new role as spokesperson for the extreme right....she will get to call the shots on the 2012 platform.

Almost as good as having sarah run herself

she is still rich and getting richer!

that's a terrible thing to say. First, it's insulting to idiots everywhere. Second, this person is a perfect representative of the current republican party.
Someone who is "godly" but will say or do anything.

Ldogw uehguir ekht urhgsui
gsjt rl gkicjhgu odut fjghth tijugjhd uiotjgtij
gjtl fdihfyhfio jthoe tpkjge puyjt
jeujtytl iuj yeti jemt

that's me speaking in "tongues" saying, "let sarah run for president."

r i c h

Bill Clinton has made over a 100,00,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore has made over 100,000,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore passed global warming legislation while in office and now makes a fortune on global warming.

Clinton is making a fortune every where he goes, China, Saudi Arabia.

No other presidential team has made so much money. Anyone smell corruption.

You don't like capitalism?

Good for Sarah. I'm glad she's getting paid despite the viscous campaign to destroy her and her family.

Well, lets all thank God she made it so the evil media will leave her alone. She made it so she is not in the spotlight for her family. good for her. She is a great family person leaving the spotlight the way she did.

Forum List

Back