Sarah Palin a 'blithering idiot'

To think that this woman was one heartbeat away from being President... scary shit

yes, I sleep welll knowing that the man who said "If you want to know where Al Qaeda lives, you want to know where Bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me. Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down, with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are." is a step away from the button. An unrepentant liar and overall boob.

So... where is the folksy Biden? They seem to have locked him away in a closet here lately.

McCain’s Campaign Team Disses Sarah Palin In Vanity Fair Piece | The Moderate Voice

In an expansive story in the August edition of Vanity Fair, a slew of senior members of McCain’s campaign team told reporter Todd S. Purdum that they suffer a kind of survivor’s guilt following the 2008 presidential election.

“They can’t quite believe that for two frantic months last fall, caught in a Bermuda Triangle of a campaign, they worked their tails off to try to elect as vice president of the United States someone who, by mid-October, they believed for certain was nowhere near ready for the job, and might never be,” Vanity Fair reports.

During the campaign, there were reports of anonymous McCain aides describing Palin, the governor of Alaska, as a “diva” and a “whack job.”

The Vanity Fair article recounts how strained Palin’s relationship was with the McCain advisers. She maintained “only the barest level of civil discourse” with Tucker Eskew, the operative assigned to be her chief minder, the magazine reports.

She believed Steve Schmidt, McCain’s top strategist, had lied to her about conducting polling in Alaska – that was a “belief she conveyed to anyone who would listen,” the magazine reported.

As previously reported, Palin was so intent on delivering her own concession speech on Election Night that she wouldn’t accept advisers telling her that McCain had decided he would be the only one to speak. She took the issue up with McCain himself, discussing it on the walk from his hotel suite to the farewell rally.

Palin did not speak on Election Night. Only McCain addressed the crowd and the nation

Last edited:
So... where is the folksy Biden? They seem to have locked him away in a closet here lately.

The Vice President was never as vocal as Cheney was. America has to get use to a President actually being in charge than a Vice President after eight years.

Not at all. It's about being real vs acting fake and failing.
So, you're saying Bush set out to act fake? And, in your words, by not even trying, Biden seems real? What kinda topsy turvy world do you live in?

The Vice President was never as vocal as Cheney was. America has to get use to a President actually being in charge than a Vice President after eight years.

So, it has nothing to do with Biden spending most of his time pulling his feet from his mouth?

So, you're saying Bush set out to act fake? And, in your words, by not even trying, Biden seems real? What kinda topsy turvy world do you live in?

Same one you do.

Also, Bush set out to be like any other politician however he diverted from the script plenty of times.

Whenever I've seen Biden speak, I've never thought that he was saying something he didn't believe in or didn't believe to be true. Whether that means he was always right is another matter. :lol:

So, it has nothing to do with Biden spending most of his time pulling his feet from his mouth?

I think he's busy teaching members of Congress how to. :lol:

I'm sure the Administration doesn't want Biden speaking so much that he has a better chance to make a huge gaff. I'm not denying that the gaffs are horrible, because some of them are. :lol:

I've never thought that he was saying something he didn't believe in or didn't believe to be true

So, you believed this:

If you want to know where Al Qaeda lives, you want to know where Bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me. Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down, with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.

Sarah's lectures a tough sell

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

I told ya she would get rich off the libtards venom. didn't I? You only have yourselves to blame. Had you treated her and her family decently she would have nothing to write home about. :lol: IswhatIcall poetic justice!

But, he's from DE.. probably the most inconsequential state in the nation. Home of shitty cheesesteak sandwiches and Lebanon Bologna and that asshat, George Thorogood.

"The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

That's a shame. The best solution to idiots is to let them talk. If I had a spare $100,000.00 laying around that I could afford to spend on something entertaining, I'd invite her to the area. In 2008 she helped flip Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Iowa, and Florida Blue. Maybe if she gets around enough she'll finish flipping the South Blue in 2012. Missouri and Montana are wavering Sarah!

I've never thought that he was saying something he didn't believe in or didn't believe to be true

So, you believed this:

If you want to know where Al Qaeda lives, you want to know where Bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me. Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down, with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.

Can you read? Where in that statement did I say I believed that? I said I never THOUGHT that HE said something that HE didn't believe in or didn't believe to be TRUE.

Reading comprehension much? :eusa_eh:

But.. I will say this... how big an idiot are all those that trembled in fear when she was nominated? Who's the bigger idiot, Sarah Palin or those that crapped themselves over a so called idiot?

I don't recall any pant crapping. I do recall people laughing in amazement at the choice and hoping that she runs for Prez in 2012.

I'm a conservative who thinks she IS a blithering idiot and NOT what the Republican party needs. That being said, I do think she is a hawtie. I'd give her a tussle.

Can you read? Where in that statement did I say I believed that? I said I never THOUGHT that HE said something that HE didn't believe in or didn't believe to be TRUE.

Uh, Beavis... by your own statement you BELIEVE that what he said he BELIEVED to be true.
How can you read that assine statement and believe that he BELIEVED it to be true? Unless you also BELIEVE him to be DELUSIONAL?

Forum List

Back