Sarah Palin a 'blithering idiot'

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Sarah's lectures a tough sell

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

:lol: $100,000 a speaking engagement? Nothing says waste than paying for that. Why pay $100,000 anyway when you can get the same information from the members of USMB? Having it being told by a woman who is hot when she's not opening her mouth and saying crazy bullshit is not worth $100,000. :lol:

But.. I will say this... how big an idiot are all those that trembled in fear when she was nominated? Who's the bigger idiot, Sarah Palin or those that crapped themselves over a so called idiot?

Bill Clinton has made over a 100,00,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore has made over 100,000,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore passed global warming legislation while in office and now makes a fortune on global warming.

Clinton is making a fortune every where he goes, China, Saudi Arabia.

No other presidential team has made so much money. Anyone smell corruption.

But.. I will say this... how big an idiot are all those that trembled in fear when she was nominated? Who's the bigger idiot, Sarah Palin or those that crapped themselves over a so called idiot?

Idiots get elected.

See: 2000 Election.

There are a large number of them out there, and somehow they are able to find themselves to the polling booth to vote.

Biden is one of the few guys who doesn't act scripted. I like that from a politician.

Now THAT is funny. So much for all the criticism of GWB for his unpolished approach!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Now THAT is funny. So much for all the criticism of GWB for his unpolished approach!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Bush tries to act scripted but fails at it. Biden doesn't even bother trying. When Bush couldn't even pronounce words that he was trying to say, you could tell something was up.

Biden is a fucking MORON surpassed only by Keith Olberman. They are both walking, talking symphonies of stupidity.

Bill Clinton has made over a 100,00,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore has made over 100,000,000 dollars since leaving office.

Al Gore passed global warming legislation while in office and now makes a fortune on global warming.

Clinton is making a fortune every where he goes, China, Saudi Arabia.

No other presidential team has made so much money. Anyone smell corruption.

Making money is corrupt?

What the fuck does that say about all your republican heros?

Sarah's lectures a tough sell

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

I'd like to hear them say it themselves about Palin. A reporter worth his or her salt would get an actual quote identify the source and not rely on hearsay.

You do know that they said you were a complete idiot. I suppose I should take them at their word. :cuckoo:

I was extremely afraid when Palin was nominated. To think that the country could be stupid enough to elect her.... yeah, I was very scared. To think that this woman was one heartbeat away from being President... scary shit.

I was extremely afraid when Palin was nominated. To think that the country could be stupid enough to elect her.... yeah, I was very scared. To think that this woman was one heartbeat away from being President... scary shit.

And you were not scared when the country/voting populous ended up being stupid enough to elect Obama?

Forum List

Back