Sarah Palin a birther

FWIW:

Stupid Conspiracies

Today at 1:16am
Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I’ve pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask... which they have repeatedly. But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States.

- Sarah Palin

Login | Facebook

Isn't that sweet. I wonder if she considers Obama a "real" American or not?

He ain't. A real American is someone who has either immigrated here legally or born here.

Women also lean democratic in their voting habits

Not anymore, not with Palin. Why do you think that liberals are in a full blown panic over Palin? It's because she is stealing an entire block of voters that leaned democrat and that are now swinging to the right.

Most of the women I know absolutely detest Palin. I know quite a few women in my family and circle of friends that voted for a Democrat for the first time in their lives because of Palin.

My first hand experience is not bearing out what you're saying.

He ain't. A real American is someone who has either immigrated here legally or born here.

You honestly think the federal government never made sure he was? They had from when he was announced as the democratic candidate for president (possibly even the primaries) to election day to figure out if he was born in Hawaii. You honestly think they found out he wasn't born in the US and didn't care ... under George W. Bush?

Now Palin didn't call herself a birther per se but she basically said

"I'm not going to give them my seal of approval, but I'm not going to tell them to stop attacking him based on something I should realize is ludicrous". Politician speak for wanting to have it both ways.

She's been paying attention to Barry to see how it's done.

"I'm not going to give them my seal of approval, but I'm not going to tell them to stop attacking him based on something I should realize is ludicrous". Politician speak for wanting to have it both ways.

Sarah is doing what she always does; flirting with the kookiest fringe of the right to see how many free drinks she can get before scurrying off to something more important.

She is such a tease, and this is hardly the first time she's done it.

Did she dump whole hog into the birther ship? No.
Did she bat her eyelashes at it? Yes.

Sarah is doing what she always does; flirting with the kookiest fringe of the right to see how many free drinks she can get before scurrying off to something more important.

She better be careful....you know what happens when women get too many free drinks in them....

You honestly think the federal government never made sure he was? They had from when he was announced as the democratic candidate for president (possibly even the primaries) to election day to figure out if he was born in Hawaii. You honestly think they found out he wasn't born in the US and didn't care ... under George W. Bush?

Or that the birthers haven't lest 80 straight court cases/motions/etc?

Their is no validity to their claims. They have been denied redress in the courts due to this, and are becoming more and more crazy as they are being dis-enfranchised.

She better be careful....you know what happens when women get too many free drinks in them....

Not Sarah.

She's a master cock-tease.

Politically speaking.

Last edited:
HUMPHRIES: Sarah Palin here on the Rusty Humphries Show. One of the questions Jason asks is would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?

PALIN: I think the public rightly is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue because I think there are enough members of the electorate that still want answers.

HUMPHRIES: Do you think it’s a fair question to be looking at?

PALIN: I think it’s a fair question just like I think past associations and past voting records. All of that is fair game. You know, I’ve got to tell you too, I think our campaign, the McCain-Palin campaign didn’t do a good enough job in that area. We didn’t call out Obama and some of his associates on their records and what their beliefs were, and perhaps what their future plans were, and I don’t think that was fair to voters to not have done our job as candidates and a campaign to bring to light a lot of things that now we’re seeing manifest in the administration.

HUMPHRIES: I mean, truly if your past is fair game and your kids are fair game, certainly Obama’s past should be. I mean, we want to treat men and women equally, right?

PALIN: Hey, you know, that’s a great point. And that weird conspiracy theory freaky thing that people talk about that Trig isn’t my real son, and a lot of people that went "Well, you need to produce his birth certificate, you need to prove that he’s your kid," which we have done, but yeah, so maybe we can reverse that, and use the same [inaudible] thinking on the other one.

HUMPHRIES: Sarah Palin here on the Rusty Humphries Show. One of the questions Jason asks is would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?

PALIN: I think the public rightly is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue because I think there are enough members of the electorate that still want answers.

HUMPHRIES: Do you think it’s a fair question to be looking at?

PALIN: I think it’s a fair question just like I think past associations and past voting records. All of that is fair game. You know, I’ve got to tell you too, I think our campaign, the McCain-Palin campaign didn’t do a good enough job in that area. We didn’t call out Obama and some of his associates on their records and what their beliefs were, and perhaps what their future plans were, and I don’t think that was fair to voters to not have done our job as candidates and a campaign to bring to light a lot of things that now we’re seeing manifest in the administration.

HUMPHRIES: I mean, truly if your past is fair game and your kids are fair game, certainly Obama’s past should be. I mean, we want to treat men and women equally, right?

PALIN: Hey, you know, that’s a great point. And that weird conspiracy theory freaky thing that people talk about that Trig isn’t my real son, and a lot of people that went "Well, you need to produce his birth certificate, you need to prove that he’s your kid," which we have done, but yeah, so maybe we can reverse that, and use the same [inaudible] thinking on the other one.

I actually dislike Humphries more than Palin. He's a two bit hack. Jelly-donut boy talks a good game over the war, but his fat ass would have a coronary if he had to make the standard 12 mile ruck.

Kind of like someone else I know.

Funny how the B and C team right wing talkers are giving play to this BC issue in a desperate attempt to get ratings.

FWIW:

Stupid Conspiracies

Today at 1:16am
Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I’ve pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask... which they have repeatedly. But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States.

- Sarah Palin

Login | Facebook

Except that the overwhelming consensus among Palin supporters was that was NOT right, i.e., anyone advancing the story that Trig might not be Palin's kid.

You guys are hurting my feelings picking on my secret sweetie, Sarah Palin. She's hot and knows how to field dress a moose. I like that in a woman. Pick on Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi or even Barbara Boxer for a while and give my dear Sarah a break!:lol:

Why would anyone want to perform basic first aid on an oversized deer?

Forum List

Back