Sarah never said Fire Wooten...and other true things

Yeah, controlling her husband so that hes not using her name to pressure state officials.

Gee, I wonder why it might be a good idea to have the Governor run a state, and not her unelected family members. :cuckoo:

Remind you of the Clinton years? It would me..if it were true.

She got off. Get over it.

She got off. "Finding One" is just the lefties who went after her attempting to save face. And the only way they can do it is to insult her for not "controlling" her husband.

What a joke.

She got off? Well, no. She was found to have broken the ethics statute. But I tell you, even I could argue her case there and make sure she didn't get a conviction. But the fact is that Finding One stands.

What you might miss Allie is the fact - the fact - that Sarah's office as governnor was used by Todd for personal reasons. The First Gentleman? The First Dude? Where are those in the Alaska state constitution? Todd the surrogate governor. Doesn't that seem a bit strange. I mean, shouldn't he be told to go snowmobiling instead of hanging around in his wife's office making like a male Lady Macbeth?

It's a public office. In a democracy that means it's impersonal, any decisions using the authority of the office are impersonal. That's how it's supposed to go. What you have in Alaska is King Todd and Queen Sarah, exercising power as if it were a private authority. That's the real problem, the other stuff is a sideshow.

Excuse me, Clinton used his office to bang interns.

It's not against the law, and she didn't violate the law.

You do know that pretty much all my posts in response to you are mocking you, right?

:clap2:

As I said, you wouldn't know humor if it sat on your face and wiggled...

Which it isn't likely to do. The pursed lips, coke-bottle glasses and compulsive hand-washing are off-putting.

Last edited:
Excuse me, Clinton used his office to bang interns.

It's not against the law, and she didn't violate the law.

Probably more the desk than the whole office, but you never know.

Finding One - she failed to stop Todd. Breach of Alaska public ethics code. It's right there. Around the world millions of people understand it but you Allie, you simply can't accept it. Sad.

Last edited:
Not against the law. Non news.

In bubbleworld, no, it's too distressing to comprehend so it's ignored. In real world, news around the world, including all over the US. She was found to have broken the law.

And it's not over. That's the kicker. There's more to come nd she knows it.

This is just the start Allie, just the start. The legislature is part-time, when they get back in session they have to deal with an unethical governor. The campaign is something apart from the situation the Alaska legislature has to face.

Lol.
Despite the REAL verdict, the "World Court" has deemed her...

GUILTY!

What a joke.

As I said. Get over it.

Lol.
Despite the REAL verdict, the "World Court" has deemed her...

GUILTY!

What a joke.

As I said. Get over it.

No, the investigator found she breached the law, that was Finding One. The other findings were exculpatory. I have no problem there, an impartial investigation (mandated under the Alaska state constitution and legislation) should set out to look at the circumstances, gather and evaluate evidence, weigh up that evidence and come to a valid conclusion.

That was done.

I've got nothing to get over Allie, you apparently have a major problem with reality.

You're the one who is saying despite her innocence she's been found "guilty" by the world.

You really want to talk about who's in lala land?

You're the one who is saying despite her innocence she's been found "guilty" by the world.

You really want to talk about who's in lala land?

Listen Allie, I'm the verballing and fit-up expert around here, you're a beginner.

If you're going to try and fit me up please do it properly.

Point out where I wrote that anyone has found her "guilty"?

I'm sorry, did I say it has no bearing on, connection with, or relevance?
No, you implied it... and the implication looks pretty much the same as that advanced in your next breath>>>

It is not the same thing as combining the separate definitions of vested, and interest, but even an idiot like you knows that by now.

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD that's precious...

Look Einstein "vested interests" is a phrase which combines the meaning of the two respective words to convey a single concept. It is impossible to draw any meaning from the use of the two word phrase without understand the meaning of both of the words...

Now you, being a DUMBASS... ran to point out that 'vested-interest' is a WORD... 'A word with it's OWN DEFINITION.' You IMPLIED that it was THAT WORD (which would necessarily impart THAT WORD'S CONTEXT) which was being utilized in the respective point; I waited for you to post some explanation wherein you laid out your reasoning for how a term used to describe an entitlement to a financial interest, you, even now, have'nt managed to do so... But that's understandable, given that the hyphenated word 'vested-interest' has long been utilized by financial institutions, particularly retirement investments, where contributors were considered 'vested' after a given period of time of cinsistant contributions; wherein the contributors were entitled to keep the employers contributions and the gains developed from those contributions... even if they left the company or stopped contributing / adding to or even closing the plan. This was once a very common means through which employers encouraged an employee's continuous, long term employment... thus the basis for the phrase being hyphenated and given its own distinct definition.

Now since there is no relevance to such in the scope of this discussion, then 'vested-interests' is not an appropriate word... however the unhyphenated phrase 'vested interest' is a VERY appropriate concept here... as I pointed out above.

Now I realize that sub-intellects are often unable to grasp such heady concepts as hyphenated terms rendered through narrow but nonetheless popular use and their respective contexts... but the LEAST you imbeciles can do is to come to the table with due respect for your intellectual superiors and stay as far from the Voting booth as is humanly possible.

N4 & PI,

You both argue well and I commend the fact the two of you can debate points without allowing it to get personal.

I am not a great debater, with all the nuance and 50 cent words (tangentially?) you two throw around, but plain old common sense places me firmly in the Palin camp.

To my understanding, the issued report stated that Gov.Palin did not use her office to specifically get Trooper Wooten fired.

Mr Palin is a private citizen. He was the one applying pressure to get Wooton fired. It was proven that Wooten, an Alaska State Trooper had threaten a private citizens life !

If a cop threaten my fathers life I would have a reasonable expectation that he would be terminated for cause.

If the officer had a history of illegal and improper behavior like Wooten did, his termination should have been a forgone conclusion.

The report also stated that the outcome of the inquiry into the allegations against Trooper Wooten was witheld from the Palin family for reasons of confidentiality, so for all they knew, the inquest they had initiated was being 'swept under the rug' and Wooten was being protected by his brothers (and sisters) in blue.

I think it is safe to say that nobody (with the possible exception of Trooper Wooten) thinks this guy belongs in uniform with a badge and a gun. But it would seem that he was, even after (while unknown to the Palin's) he had been found in violation of policy and/or the law on four occasions and was not terminated.

Had I been Governor Palin, I would have had absolutely zero confidence in the leadership of the Alaska Department of Public Safety. I would have wondered how many other Wootens were out there toting badges and guns.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this influnced her decision to terminate the Head of th ADPS and replace him with someone who's judgement she trusted. Someone who was willing to send the Wooten's packing.

In her place I, and hopefully any reasonable person would have done the same.

There's my opinion, for what it's worth. That and a buck twenty'll getcha a cup o' joe.

Even if it were a biased investigation. the findings did show she broke ethics laws in her position. So where does that leave her?:eusa_whistle:

I told you all.. By mid- October Sarah Palin would become the albatross around John Mccains neck.

and, what do ya know..

ROFL... You're such an imbnecile...

Without Sarah Palin McCain would be completely out of play at this point and NO ONE gives a red rats ass about this leftist generated nonsense. Because of Palin McCain is within 4% of a Candidate that has the whole of the MSM as part and parcel of his campaign... Hussein should be 20% OUT at this point and he can't even be found being ahead by double digits in ANY national poll.

I fully expect to hear any day now that Hussein has had a Cock pop out of his closet any day now... which will be hilarious all by itself. It will give the idiots a chance to explain how homophobia and racism are basically the same thing...

ROFL... You're such an imbnecile...

Without Sarah Palin McCain would be completely out of play at this point and NO ONE gives a red rats ass about this leftist generated nonsense. Because of Palin McCain is within 4% of a Candidate that has the whole of the MSM as part and parcel of his campaign... Hussein should be 20% OUT at this point and he can't even be found being ahead by double digits in ANY national poll.

I fully expect to hear any day now that Hussein has had a Cock pop out of his closet any day now... which will be hilarious all by itself. It will give the idiots a chance to explain how homophobia and racism are basically the same thing...

darwin called. he said you're a genetic dead end.

tough break, man.

No, you implied it... and the implication looks pretty much the same as that advanced in your next breath>>>

No, I really didn't actually. I said that they were different, not that they had no connection at all.

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD that's precious...

Look Einstein "vested interests" is a phrase which combines the meaning of the two respective words to convey a single concept. It is impossible to draw any meaning from the use of the two word phrase without understand the meaning of both of the words...

Actually it is possible. Try looking up the term in the dictionary. "vested interest".

Now you, being a DUMBASS... ran to point out that 'vested-interest' is a WORD... 'A word with it's OWN DEFINITION.' You IMPLIED that it was THAT WORD (which would necessarily impart THAT WORD'S CONTEXT) which was being utilized in the respective point; I waited for you to post some explanation wherein you laid out your reasoning for how a term used to describe an entitlement to a financial interest, you, even now, have'nt managed to do so... But that's understandable, given that the hyphenated word 'vested-interest' has long been utilized by financial institutions, particularly retirement investments, where contributors were considered 'vested' after a given period of time of cinsistant contributions; wherein the contributors were entitled to keep the employers contributions and the gains developed from those contributions... even if they left the company or stopped contributing / adding to or even closing the plan. This was once a very common means through which employers encouraged an employee's continuous, long term employment... thus the basis for the phrase being hyphenated and given its own distinct definition.

Now since there is no relevance to such in the scope of this discussion, then 'vested-interests' is not an appropriate word... however the unhyphenated phrase 'vested interest' is a VERY appropriate concept here... as I pointed out above.

Now I realize that sub-intellects are often unable to grasp such heady concepts as hyphenated terms rendered through narrow but nonetheless popular use and their respective contexts... but the LEAST you imbeciles can do is to come to the table with due respect for your intellectual superiors and stay as far from the Voting booth as is humanly possible.

Perhaps you can calm down your overstimulated monkey brain long enough to type something coherent next time.

Go argue with the dictionary. It says your wrong. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back