Sarah Michelle Gellar wants you to see her naked

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
"Sarah Michelle Gellar wants to go topless in her next film role - to shock movie bosses into giving her sexy roles in future films," according to Contact Music. She explains, 'I am approaching 30 and I need a change. The sort of roles I would like are not being offered, so this way might just shock people into choosing me.'"

It's almost embarrassing that I used to have a crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar. It's even more embarrassing that I used to go through her garbage. And these tats I have of her on my back, chest and penis don't seem like such a good idea any more either. Too bad that smart ass judge with the god complex had to break us up right as we were getting close. Right as I was getting close. Oooohh, yeah, we get it Your Honor, you're a big man aren't you. You're not the only one who can make someone wear a GPS anklet. Well, maybe you are, but I think I made my point.

Anyway, this really is the kind of thing would have been great five years ago. Now ... not so much. I don't mean to imply that Gellar has no rack and I could care less about seeing her naked but ... ummm ... okay, I don't know how to finish that.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2005/07/sarah-michelle-gellar-wants-you-to-see.html

gop_jeff said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that there's a LOT Jeff would hit as I've seen him post that sign quite a bit lately... LOL

Most husbands go thru that "I'd hit it" stage while their wife goes thru the last trimester of pregnancy...:D

-Cp said:
I'm starting to get the feeling that there's a LOT Jeff would hit as I've seen him post that sign quite a bit lately... LOL

Most husbands go thru that "I'd hit it" stage while their wife goes thru the last trimester of pregnancy...:D

I've been in the "I'd Hit it" stage since day 17 of my marriage. :( (sigh).... :D

-=d=- said:
I've been in the "I'd Hit it" stage since day 17 of my marriage. :( (sigh).... :D

I've been in the "I'd Hit It" stage since the day I started puberty. What has a wife to do with it?

no1tovote4 said:
I've been in the "I'd Hit It" stage since the day I started puberty. What has a wife to do with it?

what DOES a wife got to do with it? What's a Wife, but a second hand emotion. What's a wife, got to do, got to do with it. Who needs a wife - your heart will just be broken!!

no1tovote4 said:

Day 16 was the last day the =d= had "relations" with his wife.

(sorry - couldn't resist)

For some crazy reason I thought she had more class than that, but I guess desperation know no boundaries. SIGH

Last time I jumped into the fray of vote for prom queen...I got beat up...so all I can say is.................................. :dunno: :flameth:

GotZoom said:
Day 16 was the last day the =d= had "relations" with his wife.

(sorry - couldn't resist)

That could be...cept my daughter was born several years after we wed...as was my son. That'd complicate things. Then again, They don't look anything like me anyway...here's me:

darinage29.jpg

-=d=- said:
That could be...cept my daughter was born several years after we wed...as was my son. That'd complicate things. Then again, They don't look anything like me anyway...here's me:

darinage29.jpg

What happened between your recent pic and this one taken when you were 14?

attachment.php

Forum List

Back